[drama 2010] ++ Je Jung Won ++ 제중원 ++

Guest kangki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks cococrust for the link :)

anyway,anyone knows when the ost will be out? :)

this drama should have ost.

im wondering what kind of song track will Jejoongwon have.. :P

OMG! dear masaya,

you are so hilarious :lol:

i couldn't myself from laughing out loud when i red your "dialogue"

it was so so perfect,

i don't know how to thank you,

i really needed that,

thank you from my heart dear ^^

here is the original poster

th_Img0402_20091212184424_11.jpg

and BackGrounds

th_subvisual_04.jpg th_subvisual_03.jpg

th_subvisual_02.jpg th_subvisual_01.jpg

official Wallpapers

th_jj1_1024.jpg th_1024x768_03.jpg

th_1024x768_02.jpg th_1024x768_01.jpg

all from official web

a bigger size pic from Cosmo politan from baidu

7d1a42a9a207d1ce1e17a2d.jpg

i was so amazed when i saw those pics from cosmo,

they all look awesome

thank you all guys for keeping this up,

the series is getting very enthusiastic

hope to catch up with you soon

i read from koreandiorama that Seokran has to dress up like a man so she could enrolled as a student in the hospital

You see, being a woman would not open the door for you.

more pic from cosmopolitan

6147962b079a78c8e7cd404b.jpg

fbf2caef10970604adafd554.jpg

cr as tagged

sigh...

i don't understand what happen with the ratings it's fell again :(

TNS = 14 %

AGB = 13.7%

Actually TNS is 13.7/ 13.6 also. I don't know why nor can I ever understand the response of the audience myself (maybe because I like stuff the majority don't like and hate the stuff the majority like. :lol: ) I guess this drama lacks familiar and popular artists and possibly some hot romance. I hope the rating improves and the drama gets some recognition.

Watched ep 7 raw. A few things:

1. Jejongwon was opened to business and business wasn't going very well because the JP sent out some fliers that put them in negative light because of Allen being the foreigner. The people first wanted to stone them then wanted to kill them. It wasn't very pretty.

2. Tensions grew between Hwang Jung Seok Ran and Do Yang. They said a lot of stuff and it would be great if I knew what they were saying. It is clear that both males like Seok Ran (though Hwang Jung dares not even dream of it.) It is not clear who Seok Ran likes. She cares for Do Yang but she also has good feelings with Hwang Jung. I dunno. I say she modern woman. She treat them good friends equally. She likes that.

3. They spent this episode chasing after a patient with a problem of bleeding out of his behind. I don't know the medical term for this. (I can see why it could turn off some people. :lol: Oh you naughty writer you. Hur Jung only went as far as sucking out pus from someone's back. They had Allen squeezed it out of this guy's behind and did the surgery. Sorry for the mental image but to some it's a way of life.) And life sure is tough at Jejoongwon.

Next ep:

Looks like Seok Ran will find out Hwang Jung's real identity (that he's not really Hwang Jung.)

Archived