Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

@smurfetter55 , welcome to the thread, dear ^^ ... hahaha Joong Ki is beyond handsome ... I still can'¡t bealieve how beautiful he is xD
@crimsonskyx , thanks for all the pics ... of course those pics were already posted here but it's always a good thing to see his old photo shoots 8->
J sis , thanks for the OST ... here's an article about it ^^ :
John Park releases video teaser of “Childlike” for ‘Wolf Boy’
98274993.jpg
Singer John Park is set to release his new digital single, “Childlike“, in collaboration with the upcoming film ‘Wolf Boy‘.
It has been revealed that the singer both composed and wrote the lyrics for the single. His good friend, Lee Juk, is said to have played the piano accompaniment for the song, further creating anticipation for the single.
“Childlike” will be released on October 22nd, so check out the video teaser below featuring scenes from the upcoming movie, featuring Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki, while we wait for the full release.
Source : Allkpop

Guest gdragon86

@Crimsonskyx Omg! Thank you for sharing the pictures! He's just soo gorgeous! I can't get over his fairness...I would feel so weird standing beside him. If only I'm that fair...

Song Joong Ki Shows He Knows How to Get Women On His Side Through ′Nice Guy′
31855747.jpg
Song Joong Ki is aiming to become the year′s biggest bad guy through Nice Guy.
In his role Kang Maru for the KBS2 drama Nice Guy, Song Joong Ki has been throwing out lines that steal many women′s hearts.
His lines, and the expressions he wears when he says them, have even been gathered and put together into a collection called ′Kang Maru′s how to get a girl′.
In the beginning of the drama Kang Maru was a real nice guy, flashing his bright smile and coming up with sweet lines such as, "Don′t you want to keep this bit of luck?"
As the story progressed, however, Kang Maru started to become colder and stronger with his change in character. To Moon Chae Won he said, "What will you do if I hit on you real hard?" and also said some straightforward harsh things to get people off his back.
His changing moods and emotions have established him as a real bad guy with every episode.
Viewer boards have been covered with posts such as, "I never would′ve thought Song Joong Ki would fit the bad guy character! I spend my week fussing over Song Joong Ki," "Now he′s an homme fatale! How many faces does he have?" and "Kang Maru′s every gesture and line is so great I can′t sleep at night."
In the October 18 broadcast Song Joong Ki again shook up his female viewers by sharpening his charisma against Park Si Yeon but then looking sadly on at Moon Chae Won. The day′s episode scored 15.1 percent in viewership ratings (AGB Nielsen Korea) and stayed at the top of its time slot.
Source : Enewsworld

'Nice Guy' Places 1st, Thanks To Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won's Romance
nice-guy-places-1st-thanks-to-song-joong
The Wednesday and Thursday KBS 2 drama "Nice Guy," has been in 1st place for 10 consecutive weeks. 
According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research, episode 12 of "Nice Guy," that aired on the 18th, had a viewers rating of 15.1%Episode 11 had a viewers rating of 14.3%, and the most recent one went up by 0.8%. It placed first during it's time slot. For 10 consecutive weeks, the drama 'Nice Guy,' has not lost it's title as 1st place. 
During this episode Ma Ru(Song Joong Ki) revealed his feelings for Eun Ki(Moon Chae Won), in front of Jae Hee(Park Si Yeon). Their romance finally started, and the viewers' anticipation is rising. 
Eun Ki is now slowly beginning to recover her memory and is bringing back hope for their romance. Kang Ma Ru's monologue for Eun Ki made the viewers tear. 
Meanwhile, the MBC drama "Arang and the Magistrate," had a viewers rating of 12.4% and placed 2nd. The blockbuster historical drama, SBS "The Great Seer," that has 20 million dollars invested, had a viewers rating of 7.6%.
Source : Kdramastars

So happy to read comments like this about the movie and our Joong Ki ... I'm so proud xD ♥ :
I originally watched A Werewolf Boy at the Honolulu International Film Festival because my friend is so in love with Song Joong Ki and wanted me to go with her. Despite all the great reviews from Korea, I was expecting it to be a really bad, cheesy, and second-hand embarrassment kind of film. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Soong Joong Ki didn’t say more than a few lines, but he didn’t have to. His face said it all. Park Bo Young was so unbelievably good. I watched her laugh and cry effortlessly and thought to myself, “she was born for this.” AWB was quirky, funny, sweet, beautifully done, and… devastating. If I leave a movie and can’t stop breaking down every little thing I just witnessed, that means I loved it. Just like the ending to The Hunger Games trilogy, the ending for AWB left me feeling a little defeated. I fell so deeply in love with the characters that I wanted everything to be perfect. I hoped for more than what made logical sense. What happened left my heart broken, but I accepted it to be the right way to go. I have so much love for this movie. One of the best films I have ever seen in my life.
Source : let-it-fall

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki shows off his manly charms

October 20, 2012 12:00 pm hannacha

20121020_1350688493_27383300_1.jpg

On October 18, some pictures titled “Kang Maru’s manly hands that goes off balance with his milky skin” were posted on the official website of KBS 2’s drama series The Innocent Man (written by Lee Kyung Hee; directed by Kim Jin Won and Lee Na Jung).

The pictures were snapshots of the 12th episode in which Seo Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) returns to Taesan Group after a year since the car accident and introduces Kang Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) as her fiancé and the person in charge of helping her out.

20121020_1350688508_84402400_1.jpg

The actor Song Joong Ki attracts attention in his neat suit. The person who posted the pictures left a comment as well, “The series is fun, but these days, the actors’ milky skin is also becoming a center of attention. Our cast has won the battle with HD TVs! Maru oppa has such milky skin, but his hands and muscles look like a ‘macho man.’ I’ve got to say, he’s got everything. The world seems so unfair.” The comment inspired a laughter.

Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Song Joong Ki looks amazing as a ‘macho man.’” “He has such a baby face but his hands look so manly.” “How can a person come up with this gorgeous look?” “I’m so falling in love with him.” “I can’t help my jaw from dropping.”

Song Joong Ki, Park Yoo Chun, Joo Won: The 3 Actors to Watch in Their 20s
37076.png
During a time when the more experienced actors in their 30s and 40s are hitting their peak, the actors in their 20s are also showing their prowess.
During a time when the more experienced actors in their 30s and 40s are hitting their peak, the actors in their 20s are also showing their prowess.
These three actors have successfully captured the hearts of audience members everywhere and have been very key in drawing ratings for their dramas. Starting with Jang Keun Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Lee Seung Gi, Park Yoo Chun and Joo Won, the actors in their 20s are poised to take the stage.

Song Joong Ki, Extends His Acting Range
It wouldn’t be an understatement to say that the hottest actor is Song Joong Ki (28). He is currently starring in KBS’s drama “Nice Guy,” playing the role of Kang Ma Ru, who has been betrayed by love and now is the typical bad boy.
Last year, he received amazing reviews in the SBS drama, “The Tree with Deep Roots” and this drama was his comeback after a year hiatus. He defeated all the worries that people had about whether he would be able to play a heavy role like this and is now known as an actor’s actor.
His challenge didn’t stop here. His movie, “Wolf Boy” recently premiered and he also turned people up on their heads with their assumptions that he would play just another pretty boy.
Many who have closely watched his acting say that his dynamic expressions and charming low voice is key to his appeal. He has a very big range, from comedic performances to these serious types of roles and even playing a wolf. He is constantly challenging himself and people are wondering what his 30s will bring.
Source : Kpopstarz

An Interview with Song Joong Ki
9b70b251405a628e8fbda73701c092c0.jpg
Song Joong Ki who's now winning hearts of many girls out there for being a 'nice guy' recently sat down for an interview with Asia Economy's reporter at a cafe in Samchungdeong to talk about skin, dating and the werewolf boy.
Before moving on to talk about his movie, The Werewolf Boy the reporter claimed that Song Joong Ki indeed  has great milkywhite skin."I'm not sure why do people keep talking about my skin everytime they see me. When I stay up all night long for shooting I do get blemishes also," expressing his complaints on how people react toward his so-called great skin. 
Then, naturally Song Joong Ki moved on to talk about his movie. Song Joong Ki expressed his thoughts about acting in a movie that requires him to speak no more than 10 words.
"At first, there is almost no conversation done. I did thought about giving up.(laugh) But it doesn't seems right. It was very uncomfortable. I feel the need to do something about this. I feel like I did nothing but kept getting an "OK" from the director, I felt wronged so I tried doing adlibs but I kept getting NG. Accidentally, my agency looked upon the scenario and said "If it's a no conversation scene that we should just continue with no conversation right?". So (Park) Bo Young did not memorize her lines and just listened to my movements. I got more comfortable after that. To me, The Werewolf Boy taught me about a lot of new things."
Song Joong Ki said at first he wasn't interested in this movie as he was in the middle of preparing for another movie but the movie got cancelled so his attention was shifted back to "The Werewolf Boy". After reading it for the second time, "Why didn't I think about this during the first time I read it?" and told his manager to get him the deal for The Werewolf Boy.
"I felt fear when I was reading it. But I was more worried if I'm capable enough to do this. Gradually the worry began to ease down after I talked with the director. The director gave me a slight of confidence" 
Different from his innocent, nice guy image, his role in both "The Werewolf Boy" and "Nice Guy" changed to a beast and a man who's revengeful but Song Joong Ki had no worries at all about people's thought regarding his image which might be different from now. Song Joong Ki shows a great professionalism as an actor.
"The public thought my image in the milk cf is everything. Cha Tae Hyun once told me "This kid is so special. He has no major work but he managed to shoot a lot of CF" and I thought people may have seen the tender image of me more than seeing me as an actor. I didn't feel sad my CF image is stronger but I feel the need to show a better acting through my work" 
In Nice Guy, Song Joong Ki plays a role of Kang Maru who only loves one girl since he was young and when asked how about his dating style, he said "Let's say I came to like someone? I will really like her. I am the kind of person who once fall in love with someone and will only love her for a long time. There are times I feel it's unfair that I don't get to go on a date a lot. I tried to date for a long time but it didn't work out so I'm the one who'll be really cold after it ends. I think it's the same thing for Kang Maru (laugh)"
Song Joong Ki made his debut with A Frozen Flower in 2008 has also acted in Deep-Rooted Tree. Out of curiosity we asked Song Joong Ki on what kind of actor does he want to be remembered as? 
"Before, I used to get this kind of question a lot and I will always say that I want to be someone like Ha Jung Woo-sunbaenim or Leonardo Decaprio. Of course I still want to be like them but the more I think I about it I found myself interviewing Yoon Yeo Jung (a veteran actress). She once said "Acting is a job where you express one's feeling. The most basic thing at expressing one's feeling is to first know the character's personality and this will help you express your emotions well." I want to be a good actor and a good person on and off camera. So right now I'm putting a lot of effort towards that to ensure that I don't cause trouble to anyone."
Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is now busy shooting "Nice Guy" which is now leading the Wed-Thurs Drama slot with rating 15.4% (latest episode).
Source : Holytskpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki says, “I made a mistake on Nice Guy because I’ve never used a smartphone”

October 21, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

332.jpg

Song Joong Ki recently explained about the mistake he made in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy.

The episode of KBS 2TV’s Weekly Entertainment that aired on October 20 reported reasons for the high popularity of the drama series Nice Guy.

The production team of the show visited the set of the series and asked Song, “Have you seen the mistake that you made in the scene of Maru getting a phone call?” Song said, “I did. I was really shocked at that time.”

In the scene of Maru receiving a phone call in the episode of the series aired on October 4, Song is holding a smartphone upside down.

Song said, “Because I’ve never used a smartphone before.”

Regarding the frequent kissing scenes with Park Si Yeon and Moon Chae Won, Song said, “People talk a lot about them and I’m really embarrassed.”

3-25.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Attend Song Joong Ki’s ‘A Werewolf Boy’ VIP Premiere
qpgv0l.jpg
The movie ‘Wolf Boy’ had its VIP premiere on October 15 at the CGV theater in Wangshimni.
Kim Jae Joong, who attended the VIP premiere, was seen entering the venue.Many stars, such as Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young, Jang Young Nam, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ji Sung, Han Ga In, Kim Jae Joong, Ju Won, Moon Chae Won, Yoo Ah In, Park Si Yeon, Lee Young Eun, Kim Bum, Kim Hyung Joon, Kim Woo Bing, Kim Yoo Jung, 2PM’s Chansung and Junho, and Lee Kwang Soo attended the ‘Wolf Boy’ VIP premiere, making the location of the event shine brightly.
The movie ‘Wolf Boy’ is about the destined love between a ‘wolf boy’ who is a dangerous existence that should not be in the world and a lonely girl with a closed heart. Previously, it received official invites to the 37th Toronto International Film Festival for the Contemporary World Cinema section, the 31st Vancouver International Film Festival for the Dragons & Tigers category, and the 17th Busan International Film Festival.‘Wolf Boy’ will be released in theaters on October 31.
Source: Sharingyoochun