Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Kim Jae Joong Is A Fan Of 'Nice Guy' "It's Extremely Fun"
kim-jae-joong-wrote-on-his-twitter-on-th
Kim Jae Joong wrote on his Twitter on October 14th, "the drama 'Nice Guy' is extremely fun~," and he uploaded a picture. 
The picture showed the main character, Song Joong Ki, on the KBS2 Wednesday and Thursday drama 'Nice Guy.'
The story is about Kang Ma Ru(Song Joong Ki), who was betrayed by the woman he loved, Han Jae Hee(Park Si Yeon). In the midst of that, Seo Eun Ki(Moon Chae Won) falls in love with Kang Ma Ru. The drama has 10 episodes out, and it has received a great deal of love and ranks 1st place from the dramas in its time slot. 
JYJ's member, Kim Junsu sang the OST 'Love Is Like A Snowflake,' for the drama. The member of JYJ revealed that he is a fan of the drama 'Nice Guy.'
Netizens commented, "the drama is really fun right? I've been watching it too," "Song Joong Ki makes guys like the drama too, and Kim Junsu's voice," "oh, Kim Jae Joong watches it too."
Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong is debuting in the movie 'Codename: Jackal' as the top star named Choi Hyun. 
Source : Kdramastars

Song Joong Ki: “Playing a nonspeaking role was very hard”
20121015165214934.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently said, “I only had ten lines but it was very difficult to perform.”
On October 15, Song attended a press conference for the movie A Werewolf Boy, which was held at CGV in Seoul, and said, “I thought it would be easy to play a nonspeaking role but it was really difficult.”
Song, who played the role of a lonely werewolf boy, added, “Taking lines away from an actor is like taking a gun away from a soldier. That is the biggest thing that I learned through the movie. It was difficult to perform and memorize Bo Young’s lines. I realized that I haven’t been listening to other actors’ lines. I could learn basics through the movie.”
“I tried to make every cry sound different depending on the feelings. But respiration was more important. I tried hard to speak with my breathing while performing.”
The movie is about a fateful love story between a dangerous werewolf boy (played by Song) and a lonely girl (played by Park Bo Young), who shuts the door in her mind against the world. Jo Seong Hee directed the movie and Yoo Yeon Seok and Jang Young Nam helped to make the movie, which will be released on October 31.
Source : Korea.com

muahahaha what's the problem oppa? there's no need of an explanation :P I'm okay if you two ... <3
Song Joong Ki explains, “When I said ‘Park Bo Young’s mine,’ I meant…”
20121015_1350290114_97757000_1.jpg
Recently, actor Song Joong Ki gave an explanation over his remark made at the Busan International Film Festival.
At the press conference for the film distribution of A Werewolf Boy that opened in Wangsimni CGV in Seoul on October 15, actor Song Joong Ki showed up and said, “You guys all know what it meant, and yet you brought up this subject. What am I supposed to do when you ask this question again?”
Looking back on the incident, Song continued, “As for the reporters, it must’ve been the greatest news. The promotional team seemed to be thrilled at hearing my remark, but nobody took it seriously how much damage it would cause to a celebrity’s pride. You know, it was like when a couple says, “We’re dating,” from a naïve mind and no one is subjected to actually believe in it. When I made that comment, it was just out of that cheerful atmosphere, and apparently some reporters begin to haunt me with that. You all know what I meant,” wittily responding about his position.
The movie A Werewolf is about a dangerous werewolf whose existence is denied in this world falling in love with a lonely girl who closed her heart toward the world. The rising rookie director Jo Seong Hee was in charge of the film.
The movie opens at October 31.
Source : Korea.com