Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hungary bound

Actor Song Joong-ki and his wife Katy Louise Saunders leave for Hungary from Incheon International Airport on Thursday. Song is scheduled to begin filming for ″My Name Is Loh Kiwan,″ a new Netflix film set to be released later in the year. [NEWS1]

Actor Song Joong-ki and his wife Katy Louise Saunders leave for Hungary from Incheon International Airport on Thursday. Song is scheduled to begin filming for ″My Name Is Loh Kiwan,″ a new Netflix film set to be released later in the year. [NEWS1]

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** The couple was unsurprisingly met with a crowd of fans and media at the airport. It was impossible not to notice how protective Song Joong Ki was to her while they were at the airport. Song Joong Ki kept close to her always and had his hand on her back. They wore matching black outfits.   :ohboy2:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. A ring is seen on Katy’s finger. She's wearing a huge diamond ring on her right fourth finger. So, he took her with him for Hungary. Her pregnancy isn't so obvious yet. Reporters asked him about his marriage and Katy’s pregnancy, but he left the departure hall without giving any answer.   

Your welcome @willenette, yeah I saw wow. I am glad wow.

*** SJK seems truly happy and affectionate to share his love publicly! The cameras caught Song Joong Ki affectionately touching his wife’s hair then moved his hand to her shoulder and reassuringly rubbed her shoulder before letting go. Even as they were walking down the escalator, he puts his hand on her back to guide her. I noticed when she greeted the press and fans waiting, she's like a true Korean, bowing to those around her. Seeing the happy couple more open

about their relationship is heartwarming.   :popcornjackson:

rgnRBmFLzyBs9yRSa-Bkri9NgHCD6FTn34Hj0Xhg

photo source : https://www.instiz.net/pt/7328126

Korean dramas to catch up with this year: From It’s Okay to Not Be Okay to Vincenzo and more

From Its Okay to Not Be Okay to The King: Eternal Monarch, below is a curated list of some of the most popular, highest-rated K-dramas of all time.

In the last few years, Korean dramas have witnessed a dramatic rise in their popularity. While the reasons behind this popularity are many, there are a few factors that massively contributed to its popularity. For starters, people welcomed Korean dramas for their eye-catching visuals, flawless cinematography, and larger-than-life stories. 

From ‘Coffee Prince’ to ‘Crash Course in Romance’ Korean dramas were loved by fans for their sheer relatability. While you await the release of some highly anticipated Korean titles premiering this year, here is a list of 31 best Korean dramas that you must watch this year.

5 | Descendants of the Sun

Picture Courtesy: Asianwiki

• Year of Release: 2016
  • Directed by: Lee Eung Bok, Baek Sang Hoon
  • Written By: Kim Eun Sook, Won Suk Kim
  • Cast: Song Joong Ki as Yoo Si Jin, Song Hye Kyo as Kang Mo Yeon, Jin Goo as Seo Dae Young, Kim Ji Won as Yoon Myung Ju
  • Genre: Romance, Action, Melodrama
  • OTT Platform: Viki, Netflix
  • About: Dr. Kang Mo Yeon and Yoo Si Jin run into each other in an emergency ward where the latter is being treated for an injury. The two soon begin to date but end up parting ways owing to a conspicuous difference between their personalities. The two reunite in Uruk where they get to take a closer look at each other’s work.  
  • Reception: Released in 2016, 'Descendants of the Sun' is one of the best romantic K-dramas of all time. The show was a huge success and was able to get the star cast international recognition. 

13 | Vincenzo

Picture Courtesy: Asianwiki

• Year of Release: 2021
  • Directed by: Kim Hee Won
  • Written By: Park Jae Bum
  • Cast: Song Joong Ki as Vincenzo, Jeon Yo Bin as Hong Cha Young, Ok Taec Yeon as Jang Jun Woo
  • Genre: Drama, Dark Comedy, Crime
  • OTT Platform: Netflix
  • About: Vincenzo is an Italian Mafia consigliere and lawyer who returns to South Korea and starts working as a legal counsel. Hong Cha Young is an associate at a renowned law firm who teams up with Vincenzo to fight against the mighty Babel Group and its unrivalled chairman Jang Han Seok.  
  • Reception: Owing to main lead Song Joong Ki’s massive popularity, the show’s release was highly anticipated and was met with high viewer ratings. It is to date one of the highest-rated dramas in Korean TV history.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/korean-dramas-to-catch-up-with-this-year-from-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-to-vincenzo-and-more-1209789

*** SJK spends time now in a beautiful pasture in Europe. According to his update on his personal Instagram account on February 19, he seems to be enjoying his stay in nature. He shared a post a day after he first touched down in Europe. In the Instagram update, he can be seen kissing his dog Nala and having a beautiful view of the house he seems to be staying at. As the sun shines through the bathroom window, he looks happy spending time with his pet in Europe.He left for Europe on February 16 via Incheon International Airport in the afternoon. He was accompanied by his wife Katy Louise Saunders. Nala, his pet has been with him for a very long time.   :Ohboy3:

810967949_song-joong-ki_1280*720.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co1XHduO4D_/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f1ce2baa-f96c-438a-a389-fbce98a0431f

Song Joong Ki Expresses His Affection For His Wife, Speaks Up About Rumors, And More

Song Joong Ki Expresses His Affection For His Wife, Speaks Up About Rumors, And More

Song Joong Ki has graced the cover of GQ Korea!

In the pictorial, Song Joong Ki draws attention with his mature yet youthful atmosphere that he similarly showcased through his role in JTBC’s hit drama “Reborn Rich” last year.

Previously in December 2022, the actor surprised fans with his marriage announcement along with his wife’s pregnancy news. In an interview that followed the photo shoot, Song Joong Ki expressed deep affection for his wife Katy Louise Saunders by sharing, “If I had to explain what kind of a person Katy is, I can tell you lots of stories about what a nice person she is. But since today’s interview is limited in time and space, I won’t be able to tell you everything. Simply put, she is a friend who gives me trust in many aspects. For example, there are thoughts and philosophies that I usually have, and she is a woman who reconvinces me that they are correct. [She is] a friend who often tells me, ‘That sounds like you.'”

song-joong-ki-5.jpeg

Song Joong Ki also spoke up about the rumor about his wife being a single mother. The actor shared, “At first, I was fine. It was an everyday occurrence for us, and even if many people know about it, our love wouldn’t change. But then, when the nonsensical stories kept growing, I got angry honestly. Except for the name of the university that she attended (Milan Bocconi University), none of the rumors were true.”

song-joong-ki-3.jpeg

Song Joong Ki also mentioned, “When my anger was growing, Katy told me, ‘You don’t have to be angry with these people.’ I can’t say much about it here, but she is that kind of a person. She guides me toward a positive direction and balances me out.”

Spoiler

song-joong-ki-4.jpeg

Song Joong Ki reminisced about the day he announced his marriage to his fans by sharing, “That day, I registered our marriage and went straight to the script reading and gosa (a traditional Korean ritual to pray for good luck when starting a big event) site for the film ‘My Name is Loh Kiwan.’ Katy and I had a late dinner together after finishing work. That day was really hectic.”

Spoiler

song-joong-ki-1.jpeg

Song Joong Ki’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the March issue of GQ Korea.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568298wpp/song-joong-ki-expresses-his-affection-for-his-wife-speaks-up-about-rumors-and-more

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Song Joong Ki has graced the cover of GQ Korea!

In the pictorial, Song Joong Ki draws attention with his mature yet youthful atmosphere that he similarly showcased through his role in JTBC’s hit drama “Reborn Rich” last year.

Previously in December 2022, the actor surprised fans with his marriage announcement along with his wife’s pregnancy news. In an interview that followed the photo shoot, Song Joong Ki expressed deep affection for his wife Katy Louise Saunders by sharing, “If I had to explain what kind of a person Katy is, I can tell you lots of stories about what a nice person she is. But since today’s interview is limited in time and space, I won’t be able to tell you everything. Simply put, she is a friend who gives me trust in many aspects. For example, there are thoughts and philosophies that I usually have, and she is a woman who reconvinces me that they are correct. [She is] a friend who often tells me, ‘That sounds like you.'”

Song Joong Ki also spoke up about the rumor about his wife being a single mother. The actor shared, “At first, I was fine. It was an everyday occurrence for us, and even if many people know about it, our love wouldn’t change. But then, when the nonsensical stories kept growing, I got angry honestly. Except for the name of the university that she attended (Milan Bocconi University), none of the rumors were true.”

Song Joong Ki also mentioned, “When my anger was growing, Katy told me, ‘You don’t have to be angry with these people.’ I can’t say much about it here, but she is that kind of a person. She guides me toward a positive direction and balances me out.”

inisced about the day he announced his marriage to his fans by sharing, “That day, I registered our marriage and went straight to the script reading and gosa (a traditional Korean ritual to pray for good luck when starting a big event) site for the film ‘My Name is Loh Kiwan.’ Katy and I had a late dinner together after finishing work. That day was really hectic.”

Song Joong Ki’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the March issue of GQ Korea.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568298wpp/song-joong-ki-expresses-his-affection-for-his-wife-speaks-up-about-rumors-and-more

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Good that he honestly opened up about the various rumors and excessive attention surrounding his fiancée/wife. He also said on this spread that creating his own family and having children were two of his biggest goals in life, so he's excited, and a little anxious. Happy for them. I totally agree it's nobody's business after all and I wish them nothing but happiness - Different websites are translating things differently. Well, she is very pretty. FIGHTING, Joongki!   :kaching1:

:wub:

1677115053-fpen6m3agaanczt.jpg

On 2/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Good that he honestly opened up about the various rumors and excessive attention surrounding his fiancée/wife. He also said on this spread that creating his own family and having children were two of his biggest goals in life, so he's excited, and a little anxious. Happy for them. I totally agree it's nobody's business after all and I wish them nothing but happiness - Different websites are translating things differently. Well, she is very pretty. FIGHTING, Joongki!   :kaching1:

Other photos look so good and yeah a pretty boy Joong ki is but some are humiliating, unacceptable!:criesariver:

Edited by BOGUMMYFanMama

23 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Good that he honestly opened up about the various rumors and excessive attention surrounding his fiancée/wife. He also said on this spread that creating his own family and having children were two of his biggest goals in life, so he's excited, and a little anxious. Happy for them. I totally agree it's nobody's business after all and I wish them nothing but happiness - Different websites are translating things differently. Well, she is very pretty. FIGHTING, Joongki!   

Your welcome @willenette, I so agree. same.

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Spring Palette

Spring is around the corner, and the color in pictorials is blooming again. Serene purples form the background of Song Joong-ki.  The big and bold flowers on his oversized set truly show us that spring is about to be sprung.

20230221_seoulbeats_SongJoongki.jpeg

source : Seoulbeats

*** Lee Sung-min talked about being impressed by Song Joong Ki yesterday, February 27 during his press interview  online. During the interview, he shared how much Song Joong Ki impressed him while they filmed 'Reborn Rich' together last year. He said, "Joong Ki was an incredible actor. I still remember him calling me grandpa even when cameras weren't rolling. He was always everywhere on site. I mean this in a good way; he took care of all staff members including those with minor roles, and each of the cast. I was amazed by that. At first, I looked at him through prejudiced eyes because of his looks and stuff. But it turned out he was completely different to how I thought he would be. He was quite the opposite. What I found the most impressive about him was the fact that he never covered his face or sat in the corner when we went to a restaurant. One time, we went to eat at a sundae gukbap (blood sausage soup) place. I didn't think that he would be okay to sit alongside random people at the restaurant since he's a superstar, but there he sat. It seemed like he had no problem with it as well. Whenever he happened to stumble upon his fans or anyone who recognized him, he would treat them so nicely. He also never reacted to them asking for his photos in a sensitive manner. I feel uncomfortable getting too much attention sometimes. So, I was very impressed seeing him like that. I kept thinking to myself, 'That's honestly how I should be. It's something that I must learn from

him.'"   :popcornjackson:

201756021_1280.webp

source : SBS Star

*** Song Joong Ki shared how angry he was about rumors surrounding his wife former British actress Katy Louise Saunders in GQ Korea fashion magazine. First, he disclosed what kind of person she is to him, "I would have to go on for ages to tell you how great of a person she is. There's only a limited time given to us for this interview, so if I were to put it shortly, she is someone who gives me trust in many ways. For instance, she lets me know that all my perspectives on life are right, which makes me more certain that I'm going the right way. She also always tells me that's just the way I am, and it's alright to be like that." Then, he clarified that speculations regarding her are false, except for information on her school, "Everything except for the name of her university―Bocconi University―is not true. At first, I was completely okay about them, because things like that happen to us all the time. Besides, those rumors weren't going to change our love and relationship. But as more and more ridiculous words spread, I started becoming quite angry. When I raged about them, this was what she said to me, 'There's no need to fume at those people.' I can't say much about her now, but she's that sort of person. She leads me to a positive direction, and makes sure I maintain balance." He expressed happiness about his marriage and pregnancy of Katy Louise Saunders. Last, he revealed the things he did on the day he registered their marriage, "I had a hectic day then. After registering our marriage, I went to the read through for my upcoming film 'My Name Is Loh Kiwan'. I got home late, and had late dinner with her."   :sweet:

201754811_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** SJK came in No. 2 in the poll “Stars who got criticized by their own remarks” by the online community DC Inside. Lee Seung Gi came in first place while No. 3 was Yoo Ah In, coming in 4th place was Super Junior’s Kim Heechul. This

voting was held for a total of 7 days from February 20th to February 26th.   :surprisedwut:

lee-seung-gi-song-joong-ki-2-27022023-1.

img_20230227143147_fd9a53fe.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/832451

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from February 1 to March 1. Choi Min Sik topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 7,553,969. Son Suk Ku, Choi Min Sik’s co-star in “Big Bet,” came in at a very close second with a brand reputation index of 7,548,672. Song Joong Ki took third place for February with a brand reputation index of 7,075,710.  :Megalol:

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

98293_213887_3921.jpg

source : http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=98293