Melona Bars

cdee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rain_drops

when i was younger i went crazy over them. every weekend, my mom would buy a pack

but now we're like sick of them. hahaha every now and then we would have it, but not as

much as we use to.....

Guest jeehyun.kim

doode i used to live off them.. sigh. my mom stopped buying them for mee T.T.. the cover changed like 5000 times lol :)

Guest NJSK.

haha whenever my friends & i go to the korean supermarket after school

i always eat melona

sooooooo yummy <333 ehehehe

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest T0fu^.^

i remember seeing those in Viet Nam a few years ago...it looks delish...i don't know n e Korean stores in Wichita,KS though..*sad*

Guest xeunchanx

OH

MY

GOD

I

LOVE

THOSE

메로나

!!!!!!!!!

when i was back in korea, which was like 5 years ago, i used to LOVE those

i still have them now in America and they're so freakn good

anybody that haven't tried those, try them

u won't regret it

unless u hate ice cream >.<

Guest kayla.

I've ate them. But every time I've bought one they didn't have the Korean name on the wrapper. Even when I bought it at a Korean supermarket. The first time I tried it was in Hong Kong. It's good lol. I've only eaten the cantaloupe kind.

Guest kinni

I love them! My favourite has to be the mango one, but the strawberry ones are yummy too, I need to try the melon one though

Guest KoReAnSaReSoSeXy

omg i love those to death.. i used to get them all the time but the asian store cant find them any more or something like that im so sad those are my favorite !!!!!

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

i love this stuff. my mom buy a whole box everytime she goes to the market. delicioussssss ! i love the melony creamy flavor

Guest appledapple

aaaaaaaaaaaah it's hot today so i am gonna grab one of these at the korean grocer this afternoon but, yes, i love those things

Guest -AngelzKiss-

absolute love <3

my friend introduced me to 'em couple years ago... and they're sooo good, the red bean ones are good too.

i've only tried the honeydew and red bean flavors... and they're my favorites, definitely.

'cept recently they changed the quantity of a box.. they made 'em smaller with less of 'em and increased the price -_____-" guess they're getting extremely popular eh

Archived