Melona Bars

cdee

Anyone tired these before?

20050814105350dscn29438ft.jpg

They sell them at a convience store near my house and on my way home from school everyday I buy one! Its so good! A lot of my friends like them too!

Had anyone else tried them before?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sooshi

Melon bars are one of my favorites! We always buy a pack when we go to asian grocery stores.

I wish they would import more of a variety of Korean ice creams though, alot of my favorites are still back in Korea. :(

Guest twinkle_l0ve

OMG!!! MELONA BARS!!!!

<3333333

I BUY THEM ALL THE TIME AND SHOUT PEOPLE WITH THEM^^;;

in aus. they're only like $1!!! so cheap xD

Guest yunax21

i'm seriously craving for one on a friggin hot day like this............. it's midnight & it's STILL hot.....

Guest tenshiii0ox

I like both melon and strawberry. :] But... there's a better one now!! It's like melona bars, but a different brand, and it's made with more milk. It also has less calories than melona bars; Korean brand. Yummmy. I have some at home. ;P

Guest STARSohsobright

Yes, those are the most amazing popscicles ever. O_O;; <3

I like the strawberry ones.

They sell them at a Korean Store I go too. ^^

• 9 months later...
Guest ainsleyx33

I love them! I used to eat them all the time when I was younger and lived in Korea. I still do eat them when I see them =]

Guest Irysinon

Yeah, I used to eat them a lot when I was younger. I still do eat them sometimes, especially during the summer. They're good.

Archived