At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tea.polkadots

I think I have SNSD Jessica's smile and DBSK Jae Joong's nose. Sometimes I look like Bae Yong Jun too.

Guest Spicaa

Some say I look like a mixture of Regina Spektor and Angelina Jolie x3 Especially when I tried out grey lenses. When I was high on caffeine, my eyes went big and open -> Regina Spektor, then I used them again for Christmas. It was late and my eyes went droopy -> Angelina x3

When I was little, I always thought my mom looks like Tia Carrere.

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

I think I might secretly wish I looked like BoA xD I think when you believe or wish you look like someone, you tend to copy their facial expressions so you make yourself look more like that person...so I think that plays into why I think I look like BoA sometimes when I try really hard xD Not currently though...it was when I was 14 that I thought I looked like her when she was 14...I'm 19 now and I don't even know who I look like anymore xD

Guest Princessmasen

Hmmm.... I have been told by many people that I resemble many different stars. For now, I have many people saying I look like Tiffany from SNSD (Which I personally don't think so but they insisted), Barbie Hsu, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez. LOL and one of the most comment made from people is that they say if I stand beside Kim JaeJoong from DBSK. I can easily pass off as his twin sister. They all say out nose and lips are so simillar that people would believe if I say I am his sister. LOL. But I think I just look like myself =)

Guest koreandramas

I've never really been told I looked like a celebrity because I'm mixed. My dad jokes around that I look like a Kardashian. I did try the celebrity look-alike collage on myheritage. What do you guys think? Is it accurate? I tried it with two pictures.

375951_440132607015c4ntnha710.JPG

376141_185775d38015c4te65jo13.JPG

Guest kimi_cupcakes

I've been told more than once that I look like Alyson Hannigan.  I love her so if it's true, yay! :P

rsz_willow-buffy.jpg  rsz_n699794689_483270_403.jpg

rsz_alyson-hannigan-picture-5.jpg  rsz_n548240220_5859479_6569.jpg

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

^Oh my goodness, you do look like her!!!

I did the MyHeritage face recognition, and they said I looked like:

Ayumi Hamasaki 96%

Aya Matsuura 96%

Kana 90%

Hilary Duff 86%

Ueto Aya 86%

Matsushima Nanako 83%

Kate Bush 80%

Hyori 80%

This thing is extremely inaccurate.

Guest momo08

when i first created my 411 on soompi, a lot of people told me i looked like Lexy.

one day, on the bus, this random guy comes up to me and asked me if i was Zhang Ziyi...that was awkward.

people around me, including my SO, told me i reminded them of Lee Da Hae in My Girl...

but i think it has to do with her bubbly personality in the drama.

now, whenever i submit a picture to myheritage...i always over a 90% match with Ueto Aya

ueto.png

errr...but none of these celebs look alike...T_T" so its a bit confusing.

Guest misscupcake

My Filipino relatives used to always tell me that I looked like Sandara Park. I didn't know who she was until I looked her up and I don't see it at all.

Guest Nesquickboo

I've been told that I look like Kim So Eun and one of the girls from Snsd... she couldn't remember her name but I think she means Seohyun from the description that she gave me. :mellow:

Guest imsosorrybutiloveyou

haha what an interesting thread. i guess ill say it. its not really like me looking my best, but like, my sister (a little) and my cousin (a LOT) say that i look like park shin hye. i really dont see it at all. haha. i mean shes cute, but im just like whatever. haha. ive heard it a lot from them, especially when she was in Stairway to Heaven, my cousin was like, omg you look just like that girl (park shin hye). shes pretty, but not my favorite girl. hahaha but i guess id be lying if i said i wasnt happy though. hehehe ;]

Guest slimmy107

for some reason I always either get ha ji won or seohyun from snsd :P oh and lee yongae when I was a kid but my heritage seems to think i'm ueto aya :o

Guest SleepiiDreamer

lol someone told me i looked like yuri from snsd before. o_o but i don't see it.

my best friend told me i look like tiffany from snsd. same facial structure and lips i guess..?

and the eye-smile. because my eyes are non-existent when i smile. lol.

Archived