At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest Rockette

I have gotten loads and loads of people saying I resemble Miley Cyrus. Some people say they don't see it all. I don't see it either!

Not that I think she's ugly, but there's just something about resembling a teeny bopper idol that just saddens me.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/957035565/asdf.jpg%7Boption%7D

Whoa you do resemble Miley Cyrus in a way, the eyes, nose perhaps? O_O What's your ethnicity?

Sorry that you don't like resembling her though :(

-Rockette

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daradiridaraduu-

My mom says i look like Evan Rachel Wood with the right makeup =.= I mean, i wasn't offended or anything cuz she's really really pretty, but ... i never thought o.o Here is a pic of me i took when my mom said that:

l_12d44c3fc63044d981939765c7b5080b.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood:

435033-1.jpg

Or maybe a mix between marilyn manson and Even rachel wood, cuz people always tell me i look like Marilyn manson when they see that pic of me o.o

I don't usually do my makeup like that, i just got bored XDD but...i guess i can KINDA see it.

So, idk, what do you guys think??? O___O

Guest red lotys

I've only thought this once, but because of the expression I had in a picture, I thought, "Wow, I really look like Tiffany from SNSD!" Haha. =) It's funnier since my name is also Tiffany. ^^

Guest MeriendaTime

Whoa you do resemble Miley Cyrus in a way, the eyes, nose perhaps? O_O What's your ethnicity?

Sorry that you don't like resembling her though :(

-Rockette

When I ask people what it is about me that looks like her, they don't know either. lol. It's okay, don't be sorry. :) I'll live.

My mom is Mecanese 1/2portuguese-1/2chinese, dad is Eurasian too.

Here's just a list of celebrities I was told I look like :

-- Jolina Magdangal (I was told a lot of times when I was little that I look like Jolina)

-- Ehra Madrigal

-- BoA

-- Park YeEun of WG

-- Eugene

-- SeoHyun of SNSD

There are some that I don't think I look like but I just let them. lol.

Guest woaini715

I have gotten loads and loads of people saying I resemble Miley Cyrus. Some people say they don't see it all. I don't see it either!

Not that I think she's ugly, but there's just something about resembling a teeny bopper idol that just saddens me.

err to honest, miley DOES have the same hair color and eye color.

are you wearing color contacts? is that your natural hair color?

either way,you can always change :)

Guest Patchou

i do not think there is a celebrity unfortunate enough to resemble me in looks.

in personality, i would say i am at least choi min-sik levels of great, and keanu reeves levels of cool.

Guest Vagabond.

I think I would remotely look like HyunAh if I lost weight and applied lots of makeup.

Keyword, remotely.

-jsca.

Guest xradiostatic

one lady told me i look like a younger version of kelly rowland. she must not have had on her glasses. o_o

and that celebrity look alike site always says i look like gabrielle union, but that's because we smile the same.

basically, i look like no one at my best ha.

Guest MeriendaTime

err to honest, miley DOES have the same hair color and eye color.

are you wearing color contacts? is that your natural hair color?

either way,you can always change :)

Hmm, aren't her eyes blue? And her hair a lot lighter with highlights? I still got miley cyrus comments even when I used to dye my hair black and wear black circle lenses. But anyway, I figured it out my cousin and I were comparing pictures after I posted in this thread. It has something to do with the upper portion of our face. Same reason why my sister told me I also resemble Natalie Tran (CommunityChannel on youtube) funny because I can also see a bit of a resemblance between her and Miley Cyrus as well. It's the face shape or something.

natalie+tran.jpg

2364260105_92e000313a.jpg

Guest danizz

everyone says I look like vanessa hudgens..pff xD

I think she's pretty and all but I just don't see it ._.

I've also gotten some random ones like alexis bledel and malese jow. I see the resemblance with malese but alexis bledel??

Guest sojuoni

i was once told i kind of look like ex leader of 2pm -.-

i was so flattered but i think its just the hairstyle LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest KRNnxt2U

from what i've heard, (because i have an extremely baby face)

i look like:

- younger version of BoA

- mixture of seunghyun (Kara), sulli (F(x)) and taeyeon (SNSD)

- younger version of eunjung (T-ara)

Guest Aimiko

Ok, I decided to check again and yeps, I look like no one. xD..It would had been funny if I do resemble a celeb though. O.O;;

Guest brinyblue

on my best days, i feel like my eyes are like sohee's, and my body is like that girl from coffee prince(not the main heroine, the other one with the glasses wearing boyfriend) xDD Or, i feel like that girl from the series of unfortunate events movie. x3

Archived