At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

I honestly don't think I have a lookalike, I only thought I look good sometimes, but no specific resemblance with celebrities.

I've gotten Ivy, Bada (S.E.S), Eugene (S.E.S), Tiffany (SNSD, only the eyes). Recently, I got Park Yeh Jin.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveforever678

I've gotten Zhang Zi Yi, Dong Jie (the Zhang Zi Yi look-alike), Yoonha (SNSD), lots of Go Ara (although I don't think I look like her at all. she's too pretty), some kid actress, Lee Young Ae (the one who played Dae Jang Geum) and some others. Most people just say I look like some korean celebrity and dont mention name.

Hey guys ^____________^ !!

Aw everyone here is so cute >w< ..

Sadly i've been called girly boy ever since i was 10 T_T

but do any of you ladies care to match my celb perhaps ? :x

Me: (Ahh shield your eyes!! )

[ 2i6jcxf.jpg

WOW, you're SO pretty!!!!!

Guest Angel1430267648

I'm not going to post my face, but in one picture, I looked a whole lot like an asian Elisha Cuthbert, and I like her too! =D

One of my close friends keep telling me that I resemble and/or remind her of Lee Hyori. I keep telling her I don't, and I refuse to believe it. -o- I asked my other friend, she says, sorry, but kind of. Then my close friend asked a guy friend and he goes: if she wears a hat. Sighs.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

JOO현진 and Takata91 . . . you guys look like really pretty girls . . . O.O . . . wow. . . AND YOUR SKIN IS SO INCREDIBLY NICE, Takata91!!!!

Guest Takata91

I've gotten Zhang Zi Yi, Dong Jie (the Zhang Zi Yi look-alike), Yoonha (SNSD), lots of Go Ara (although I don't think I look like her at all. she's too pretty), some kid actress, Lee Young Ae (the one who played Dae Jang Geum) and some others. Most people just say I look like some korean celebrity and dont mention name.

WOW, you're SO pretty!!!!!

Aw, thanks :blush: , its not everyday someone calls me pretty :sweatingbullets:

You look cute yourself xD !!

JOO현진 and Takata91 . . . you guys look like really pretty girls . . . O.O . . . wow. . . AND YOUR SKIN IS SO INCREDIBLY NICE, Takata91!!!!

aw D: .. yeah I've been called girlie since i was 10 T_T. Its cause i have a twiny and she

i got thoses sides of the genes as well :sweatingbullets: .

But aw thanks xD .. I have been breaking out though.. due to stress T_T.

Other than that, eat healthy and keep a positive thinking motive ^____^ .

i've heard Song Hye Kyo from "Full House" and "Autumn Love". only from my friends one day cuz i had my hair curled in pigtails like how she did in Full House. but other than that no other celebrity. just for the record i don't think i look like her one bit :lol:.

Guest GaeasX

^ And that's the greatest thing to be! :)

I've been told several times after I got a haircut that I looked like Utada Hikaru. O.o I think they meant Utada Hikaru in her early years, haha. And someone said I had Angelina Jolie lips but I think they meant my lips are puffy. :huh: Also, a friend told me I reminded her of Song Hye Kyo in Coffee Prince, but it was because of my personality or something.

Guest Milica

I've never tried to look my best because I'm too lazy but..I have the same eyes as Yunho xD which may not be a good thing since I'm a girl but I swear me and Yunho have the exact same eyes!

Hey guys ^____________^ !!

Aw everyone here is so cute >w< ..

Sadly i've been called girly boy ever since i was 10 T_T

but do any of you ladies care to match my celb perhaps ? :x

Me: (Ahh shield your eyes!! )

You look a lot like Taemin actually. :lol:

Guest akia_025

People always say I look alike a few korean celebrities. Including the guys! o.O

They say I look like Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, Han Ga In, Jang Geun-Seok, Kim hye-sung, Koo Hye Sun, Lee Taemin and lastly, Kimbum of BOF.

It's weird though.

In your opinion, do I look like any of those?

clicky

Excuse my pouting face. ^_^

Guest tian`tian

Hmm some people told me that I resemble Jung Ryu Won. At least when she was in MNIKSS. I didn't think so though...haha. She's pretty. :)

Archived