[Drama 2009] Soul / Hon (혼)

Guest leegirl

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Q_Park

Part of me was glad that JungChan wasn't killed but is going to be mentally insane? tortured? but another teeny part of me was KINDA sad to find out that they weren't really going to kill DooNa, that it was just an accident. I know I shouldn't be feeling sympathy but the teeniest part of me is kinda iffy. LOL

- Kyu

Guest lucky_moon

Part of me was glad that JungChan wasn't killed but is going to be mentally insane? tortured? but another teeny part of me was KINDA sad to find out that they weren't really going to kill DooNa, that it was just an accident. I know I shouldn't be feeling sympathy but the teeniest part of me is kinda iffy. LOL

- Kyu

I feel relief he wasn't killed thought cuz his father need to see his son pain & go through all the torture that SR had to go after his sister death & mother commit suicide but as well feel sad for JC cuz he become miserable.

I'm now more afraid of SR & seems SW will protect her :)

Guest SexyYubin

Watched 5 episodes already and I feel like ep 4 was the best one so far. That one got me sitting on the edge of my seat lol

Cant wait for subs for 6 episode :)

And in which ep Hana will finally have long hair?? lol

Guest yeohweping

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7865

「Possessed」 Ryu's descent into evil vs. Dosik, the epitome of evil

- Kim Gwanggyu's special cameo as a killer

In MBC's summer special miniseries 「Possessed」 (script by Go Eunnim, In Eunah & directed by Kim Sangho, Kang Daeseon), the criminal profiler Shin Ryu (Lee Seojin) and the drama's personification of pure evil Baek Dosik (Kim Gabsu) meet fatefully yet again.

The electrifying tension between the two characters was already seen last Wednesday in episode 3 when they met in a bathroom full of mirrors after the serial killer Seo Junhui was acquitted of his crimes. This scene had foreshadowed the upcoming bitter war between the two men. The animosity between the two men began 17 years ago when Baek Dosik, the defense attorney with the 100% success rate, defended and acquitted Yun Oh (Chu Hyeonyeob). Yun Oh was one of the many killers responsible for killing Ryu's sister Soyi (Jeon Boram).

The two men meet again in the upcoming episode 6 (airing Thursday, the 20th) after Dosik's son Jungchan (Yu Yeonseok) gets into an accident. The tension in this scene is kicked up a notch from the previous meeting. Rumors have it that everyone on set watched with abated breath as the two men met in front of Gogh's self-portrait and exchanged piercing looks. Kim Gabsu says that he was very surprised after hearing opinions that he is very scary as Dosik. He jokes with a smile, "I'm an evil person in the drama, but I'm not in real life. Please don't misunderstand."

Dosik realizes who Ryu is and plots to get rid of him. Ryu takes advantage of Hana's (Im Ju-eun) supernatural powers to fight evil but slowly descends into evil himself. The bitter war between these two men will continue with its high level of tension. The assassin hired to kill Ryu will be played by Kim Gwanggyu, who knows director Kim Sangho due to working on 「Couple or Trouble」 together. His cameo appearance began in episode 5 as he began to tail Ryu.

20090821083704643.jpg

20090821083606158.jpg

20090821091509042.jpeg

20090821091509083.jpeg

Guest leegirl

I had to use 3 days to finish watching just the first episode of this series! It's scary as! I don't think I can handle ghosts Kr style... it's too much!

The criminal psychologist guy looks wayyyy too old. The dimple is endearing I guess, but TOO old for my liking.

:lol: :lol: I understand , LSJ is 36 , the young girls in the set call him dad , :lol:

...and even if I am his fan , I dont like his hairstyle for the drama it gives him mature look, his hair was much better last June, it was long and he was young looking , before he cut it off for the role :lol:

Guest cheepy100

This drama is getting better and better. I just finished watching episode 5 subbed, really liking

the twist at the end when she found out that he was using her

I can't believe the drama is half-way done already.

Guest agurochan

There is this scene which I dont quite understand whenever Hana lies in the white room solidarity bed... gradually water will rise. What does it signify? :huh:

hmmmm i think the water is just there as a "remedy for heart" to the fire at the children's home she kept thinking about, since water = opposite of fire

the others get engulfed in flames and died, but she's engulfed in water so she's safe

I can't decide if I like the path this drama is taking...does anyone else feel this way?

I really didn't like that Shin Ryu ended up using Hanna! I felt he was supposed to be her protector and now, I feel he's becoming just as bad as the rest of them.

Hanna has suffered so much already....this drama is more sad than scary.

((I love Si woo though!! ))

Archived