Melrose Place (2009)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbylove*

Katie is sooo pretty!

Violet creeps me out a bit, not sure why D:

& did Jessica Lucas/ Riley Richmond play in another movie or show? She looks familiar.

im addicted to this show now! its better than 90210

i love all the characters.. sometimes Katie's acting annoys me, like she is trying too hard.. but thats a part of her character. and theres something so mysterious about ashlee simpson's character which adds to the show!

Guest TOKYOFEVER
Katie is sooo pretty!

Violet creeps me out a bit, not sure why D:

& did Jessica Lucas/ Riley Richmond play in another movie or show? She looks familiar.

Yup. she's played in 90210, The Covenant, CSI, Edgemont, She's the Man, Clowerfield, etc. I know, Violet is so creepy! I guess that means Ashlee is playing her part well, LOL.

i really love this show and hope it continues to do well. i'm the most interested in the asian girl's storyline.

I'm most interested in her storyline too! I wonder if she'll do it again. (I think she will considering the previews.) :o

Wow i actually like the show hahaha

im watching ep 2 now and bout to ep 3 rofl XD

so katie and victor met again hahaha they were playing ex-lovers in Harper's Island

anyway idk why i always like MP more than 90210 maybe coz more mature

how's the show doing? is it getting better the rating?

Guest chungmah.

There's something about Auggie that makes me love him. He's definitely hiding something but he's pretty interesting in his scenes. Ashlee Simpson is creepy, yeah.

Guest JenniFOO

Not gonna lie, totally my new guilty pleasure. I get so excited every week for this show, its kind of sad LOL & I just found out that Heather Locklear is coming onto the show, so add more to the squeal factor. I'm so lame LOL but yeah, GO MP! No shame :D haha

• 2 weeks later...

i read that kristin davis (charlotte from sex & the city) & Bree Hodge (Desp Housewives) were in this... wondering what they were like in this show. there's so many talents coming to this show, i hope it gains viewers. i was surprised to find out that the premiere ratings were not that great. my stupid dvr never records this show, i always end up searching for it online to watch. >.<

Guest bbylove*
Yup. she's played in 90210, The Covenant, CSI, Edgemont, She's the Man, Clowerfield, etc. I know, Violet is so creepy! I guess that means Ashlee is playing her part well, LOL.

Ooh right! She was that undercover cop in 90210! hehe thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest s0y0un*

its been confirmed auggie and violet's character won't be on the show anymore and they'll add new characters ><

no auggie! he was so hott and i liked his character..

Guest Brianna<3

^^^

I second that! It was so hot and sexy and I like how sweet and understanding David was after Lauren stop it. I mean isn't David this playboy who likes to jump from bed to bed? He's changing or maybe he does have that sweet teddy bear side to him deep down.

Auggie is incredibly hot like in a dark mysterious way. Violet, man, she has crazy eyes. I never thought Ashlee was pretty but she is really pretty in here. Her hair, makeup, and clothing=I like:D

Jonah and Riley bored me to death. I don't see chemistry b/t them.

Ella and Jonah is way better.

Guest nightfire

I really don't like Lauren. Her face is always making the same expressions?

I like David with Ella. He always tells her his troubles.

They should kill of Jonah and Riley and keep Auggie and Violet. Nice people shouldn't be on this show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brianna<3

I am so loving Lauren and David. I do have to admit for a sec, I thought she was going to betray David when she was talking to his dad. I'm like oh no Lauren...stop it with your righteous crap. Then I found out that it was just a set up. I blew a huge sigh of relief. I am glad Lauren trusted David. Yes, I have a feeling Mr. Evil Daddy is going to give Lauren and David a lot of hell for this after he gets out of prison...after all this is Melrose Place.

Violet and her brother/bf= wtf?!? I know they're not blood-related but still he's ur brother... doing it behind their parents' back. no

Jonah and Riley...blahhh boring.

Auggie, where was Auggie?

At first i wasn't that excited for this show but somehow i end up watching every single episode...

I adore Lauren and David as a couple.. they are so cute.. Weird cause at first i didn't like David at all..

But now i adore him because he can be so sweet and romnatic..

God, i wish Lauren would give up that other job she has sleeping with other men..

But she does need to pay her fees.. I don't want him to find out but then again he will...

Secrets don't stay hidden for long.. That's gonna tear them apart! :(

Jonah is kinda like an a$$ and so is Ella..

I kinda like Riley.. she seems a bit confused and her characteristic kinda reminds me of myself..

Can't beleive Auggie and Violet are gonna leave the show..

Auggie is kinda hot but a lilo annoying and so is Violet..

Like Ashleee Simpson but not her role..

Can't wait till Nick Zano comes onto the SHOW!! :P

OMG! the next episode is gonna be a HUM-DINGER!

>>i do not like heather (don't know her last name) in the show!! :P

Guest bbylove*

This show is filled with TOO much drama, which may be the point, but sometimes I wish these characters could take a breathe of fresh air lol.

Archived