Guest ellewoods

Guest beana*

I loved the way zang zhi yi looked in house of flying daggers

but I gotta say liu yi fei is GORGEOUS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c'erine

it's hard to pick btw liu yi fei, zhang zi yi, ruby lin, zhao wei and fan bing bing. they're so gorgeous in their own separate ways. like liu yi fei & ruby lin are innocent, zhao wei is (was) cute, fan bing bing is super model pretty, and zhang zi yi is just pure class

Guest heejinnie

Liu Yi Fei hands down, especially if we're talking about the traditional Chinese image. She has this ethereal beauty that I find to be so gorgeous.

Guest fullmoon

Liu Yi Fei hands down, especially if we're talking about the traditional Chinese image. She has this ethereal beauty that I find to be so gorgeous.

i agree wid u!! xD

Guest Rainie

Ruby Lin

Liu Yi Fei

Zhao Wei

Liu Yi Fei's really pretty in ancient costume but sometimes she just appears too young, Ruby Lin has always been a fav...

Guest mizimao

Zhao Wei!

& if possible you should add Zhou Xun to the list.

"Painted Skin" was such a beautiful film, I watched it twice in Beijing and cried my eyes out both times :(

Guest ephemeral.

Liu Yi Fei is such a beauty. She portraits beautifully the ancient image. (:

Ruby Lin and Zhang Zi Yi can both pull it off as well though.

Guest swtaznangel

I can't choose between, Liu Yi Fei, Ruby Lin, Fan Bing Bing, and Zhang ZiYi. I think all four of them look the best.

Archived