Let's Vote Who Is The Most Beautifull And Attracted In Ancient Image

Guest ellewoods

Guest saranghae<3

I pick Zhao Wei since I have always been a fan of hers. She looked gorgeous in Huan Zhu Ge Ge.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

They are all very beautiful but for some reason I always found Liu Yi Fei enchanting.

Guest Dolce_love

i dunt know... the first time I saw Liu yi Fei, I thought she was the most beautiful person on earth (I used to have soooo many pics of her), but as I look at her more and more... she gets more and more uglier... to the point that I dunt think she's pretty anymore >.< ... dun't kno why.. really... but its not like I hate her or sumthing ^^'

me too O_O its really wierd. I first saw her in a Tian Long Ba Bu and i thought she was sooo pretty~ now shes like..MEH..

but i choose zhao wei :)

Guest oneandonlysarang

Liu Yi Fei & Zhao Wei ;D

i loved Zhao Wei in Red Cliff<333

[edit] ohh & i loved her in Shaolin Soccer too ;D

Guest Xingz

i think zhao wei was pretty in her younger days

ooh and i think zhao ya zhi is really pretty, i loved her in legend of the white snake, that was like my fave childhood drama XD

U2441P352T1D119956F19DT20080123141533.jpg

24E459AD22F2B132A42179AB719865FC.jpg

Guest doremii*

Liu Yi Fei or Fan Bing Bing

they remind me of those girls on old paintings. (I suck at describing things. -__-)

Guest cerys

They look gorgeous.

But to say 'in Ancient image'....

Ancient history is the study of the written past from the beginning of recorded human history in the Old World until the Early Middle Ages in Europe and the Qin Dynasty in China.

Hmmm.... I don't think they're 'ancient' (I could be wrong, but I have a hunch these clothes don't encompass clothes from the period what we call 'ancient' imo)

But thats besides so point, so please take me no heed lol :3

Guest Polkafroot

Liu yi fei. She looks phenomenal in ancient costume. The first time I saw her, I thought she was an example of the most beautiful asian women.

Guest Miss.Understood

Although I've watched more dramas featuring Zhang Ziyi, Liu Yi Fei is definitely is number one on my list. I swear, her beauty captured my attention the moment she stepped on screen, it's undeniable! She made ancient outfits look as if they were made for the angels above --- literally. =D

Archived