The Sims 3

Guest melzbellz

Guest Malice_Kaiser

the only thing that I didn't really like was the one active family per town.

I miss making sim clans and making them rivals and whatnot xD

It's not only one active family per town. You can make tons of families in one town, you just have to go to "Edit Town" on the options menu then hit the +sims button thingy.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x__harlequin

i bought this a couple days ago and whenever i try to play it, it keeps crashing on the part where they have all the diamonds and bubbly sounds, sims 3 logo and the sims 3 preview part

why is it like this? i have a macbook pro btw and i bought it last year

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

^

This is probably a silly question, but did you check that your mac meets all the system requirements? Maybe you need to free up disk space, condense files, turn off anti virus stuff, etc. etc. I don't have a mac so I'm just shooting in the dark.

Guest x__harlequin

yepp my mac meets all the requirements. i finally got to the create a sim page but it froze before i finished =/

Guest dbxxsk

REALLY? I HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT IT!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

*grab wallet* *run to nearby game store which is 45 mins bus-ing* -_-

Guest LionAngel

well, i sure hope that there would be pretty custom contents like

in sims 2 ^_^ i don't have the game yet, i'm still playing sims 2.

Hmm... I can play the game on my comp, but it crashes out of nowhere while I'm playing ._. Totally sucks since I have to save every 5 minutes in fear that it'll close on me >.> (And my comp does meet the requirements) Ughh I think it's life's way of telling to go study =.=

(The game is pretty awesome though haha.)

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

Well, I bought the game rather than downloading it, only because I loved the cover design AHHA.

Overall all, I'm actually quite happy with the game, actually I'm more happy I could play a game on my mac FINALLY.

I keep my graphics all on high and its so beautiful.

Guest kikkie

Oh my the game sounds great (esp the graphics). I've only played TS1 though.

But I think I like making the houses better than making the Sims live their life XD

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Hmm... I can play the game on my comp, but it crashes out of nowhere while I'm playing ._. Totally sucks since I have to save every 5 minutes in fear that it'll close on me >.> (And my comp does meet the requirements) Ughh I think it's life's way of telling to go study =.=

(The game is pretty awesome though haha.)

Mine started doing this too. The first few days I had no problem, now it keeps doing this. :mellow:

Guest Xx_fiZaH_xX

for me, ts3 is okay...

i like the idea of being able to easily visit community lot and walking around the neighbourhood.

i also love that customization they offer.

but the speed is a big turn-off, and the sims are not pretty.

oh, and we cannot control our sims when they enter a building in the community lot.

Guest nara jjang

yeah ts3 is all right...

pros are u have a community lot and u can visit it like go shopping go to the park...etc

cons is the speed....takes like 10 mins for sleeping and working...and while working u can't control the sim...ur just there staring at the building for 10 min at max speed

i wish that we could actually go into the building in the community lot...and not be just staring at the building

overall it is an entertaining game

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Am I the only one who isn't bothered by the speed? I know it's slower but I really don't think it takes that long to fast forward... <<;;

Anyway, what I think is dumb is how you have to switch active housholds. You have to go to the last family you were playing (even if you don't wanna play that one this time), click "Edit Town" then click "Switch active household." I can't for the life of me figure out why they did it this way.

Guest Ax016

is it just me or the speeds are pretty much okay for a few seconds and then it just slows to the point where speed 3 is basically equivalent to speed 1? i exceed all the requirements and it's still like that >8(

Anyway, what I think is dumb is how you have to switch active housholds. You have to go to the last family you were playing (even if you don't wanna play that one this time), click "Edit Town" then click "Switch active household." I can't for the life of me figure out why they did it this way.

Me either. I don't like how that gets rid of all your wishes too. I wish the wishes could be made permanent so you can still satisfy them afterwards, but I guess that wouldn't make sense if you enabled Story Progression.

I bought the game and it's fun and all, but I'm having a hard time making a realistic asian sim :/

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K...creenshot-5.jpg

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K...creenshot-6.jpg

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K.../Screenshot.jpg

yeah these are my attempts at making an asian sim :/

haha lol yep. I tried with sims 2 and failed badly...

they should really have an asian mod patch >_<

ima get sims 3 soon ... SOON xD

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Me either. I don't like how that gets rid of all your wishes too. I wish the wishes could be made permanent so you can still satisfy them afterwards, but I guess that wouldn't make sense if you enabled Story Progression.

I don't get how it wouldn't make sense with story progression. :(

I bought the game and it's fun and all, but I'm having a hard time making a realistic asian sim :/

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K...creenshot-5.jpg

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K...creenshot-6.jpg

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/K.../Screenshot.jpg

yeah these are my attempts at making an asian sim :/

I made one East Asian guy so far: Without glasses.

With glasses. Yeah, I gave him freckles. And he's dorky looking.

This is my Indian. XD

Guest fantasymage

i have this game and i hate how the common glitch/bug in sims 3 is that some sims spawn babies regardless of gender and any other parents.

Archived