The Sims 3

Guest melzbellz

Guest vulgar812

(I'm bumping an old thread, but I learned something awesome today, so I thought I'd share :D )

You can get a custom avatar in the Sims 3 forums!

e6zotx.jpg

Down load link http://zindasgoldensims.com/uic/

Instructions:

Send your item to the launcher as usual.

Close the launcher.

Unzip the program.

Run the program and browse to mydocuments/elecronicarts/thesims3/exports

(Your location may be slightly different) This is where you will find your items

ready to be uploaded to the exchange. Click on the item you want to change.

Use the arrows to find the picture you want to change.

Click replace and browse to the picture that you custom made.

Make sure your picture is 512 by 512, 72dpi, png

Save

Open the launcher and upload the item to the exchange.

Check your studio and you should find that your item has your custom made picture. Note that the thumbnail in your launcher will not be changed.

Oh and Malice_Kaiser, (if you're still here):

Here's the link to most custom hair: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/search/lab...?max-results=20

The other one I posted is outdated

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGG~~ My the sims 3 keeps crashing!

It just closes the whole thing (very fast I must say) and you don't even get a message saying the game crashed or anything. It's so frustrating.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

It might be because of the mods I've downloaded :/ not sure which package it is though because I've downloaded quite a lot.

Guest dumpyfledgling

ARGG~~ My the sims 3 keeps crashing!

It just closes the whole thing (very fast I must say) and you don't even get a message saying the game crashed or anything. It's so frustrating.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

It might be because of the mods I've downloaded :/ not sure which package it is though because I've downloaded quite a lot.

It's probably a core mod. Core mods mess with the way the game is written. If you downloaded either the "awesome mod" or the "Indie mod" remove them both. If not, it's probably one of the mods that's trying to overwrite something.

Does anyone have a problem with the latest patch? For some weird reason whenever I try to load new houses on to lots the screen just says processing forever. I left my laptop going for over an hour one time and it still said processing. Eventually I just re-installed the game on my laptop and did not download any patches. My game runs so much smoother.

Man Sim's girl model that she uses to model the hair mods is so pretty! Did she ever upload that sim? Let me know, thanks :)

@vulgar812: Hi :) I love your sims that is available at your studio! The page won't let me download it, do you have any other download mirrors I can download it from? Thanks! :)

Guest Annie_Jeh

does anyone know any cheat codes to max out skills like instantly? i know there are mods to speed it up, but it still takes so long. i hate wasting time trying get them to learn stuff. i miss all the old cheat stuff from the previous sims games; esp the modded objects, like robots or paintings that make ppl happy, etc

Guest Malice_Kaiser

LOL...

i failed a test cause i was playing sims 3 instead of studying...

its so addictive i think i might go play it now :D

LOL, haha, wow. So addicting it didn't even leave room for you to learn your lesson the first time. :P

Guest vulgar812

does anyone know any cheat codes to max out skills like instantly? i know there are mods to speed it up, but it still takes so long. i hate wasting time trying get them to learn stuff. i miss all the old cheat stuff from the previous sims games; esp the modded objects, like robots or paintings that make ppl happy, etc

I think awesome mod has a cheat to increase skill level. Although, I've never tried it myself.

You can always set your needs to 'static' and fast-forward x4 while having a mod that boosts learning speed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marasshi

We finally bought the game! It looks kinda crappy with our video card but I still can't stop playing. My Sim has Commitment Issues so even though she already has a kid with my other Sim they're still not boyfriend-and-girlfriend. LOL

Guest bbkaren

^ Kill them. Haha! I kid.

I love The Sims since their first one especially The Sims 3. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have all the extensions so I got only limited features. I usually make weird dramas, mostly my sims are players. Haha! Flirt everyone, same gender or not, older or younger, human or not. Haha! But most of the time I like to kill them. Yes, I'm bored like that. Hahaha! But designing your house would be my most favorite parts. :)

Guest janithyenith

LOOOOL!

i made my sims go on fire, but they didn't die so it's all good (:

i find that with sims 3 it's harder to make the people look decent because of all the things you can do to their faces ahaha,

and it's so addictive,

time flies as i play, i won't even notice xD

Guest marasshi

LOOOOL!

i made my sims go on fire, but they didn't die so it's all good (:

i find that with sims 3 it's harder to make the people look decent because of all the things you can do to their faces ahaha,

and it's so addictive,

time flies as i play, i won't even notice xD

I actually think the Sims in Sims 3 look a lot better than the Sims in Sims 2. The features are softer, there are no weird face morphs when you have babies, etc.

Guest vulgar812

I think I spend more time making sims than playing the game.

The girl from this site makes the most amazing sims I've ever seen:

http://blog.yam.com/tmnt

^ You can download the custom eyes and lips there. They look just like Peggysims from sims 2.

Just click on 觀看全文... underneath each preview picture and look for the megaupload/megafile/rayfile download link

I made some sims using her custom content. It looks great.

headshot_large.jpgheadshot_large.jpgheadshot_large.jpgheadshot_large.jpgheadshot_large.jpg

Guest replica

imo sim3 isn't worth getting at the moment.

There is barely any decent mod or general content compared to sims 2 and the gameplay is slower paced!

I recently installed my old sim 2 games! so addicted to downloads mods, fufufu.

These are my two fave sims, based on my OC's!

ayabie and haru ♥ i love them, they're so cute!!

sim1.png

sim2.png

sim3.png

Archived