Snsd Members Ruin Their "idol" Group Image ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest fallen*angel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nightmare.

That's what I love from these girls. They don't afraid to show their dorky side and all.

Sunny is so so funny and Yuri is really funny.

chacha

Guest sylviya

I felt like they were still kinda holding back. lol Or maybe they're just too pretty. =p

Yeah, they were probably holding back. If they did their ugliest faces, people would probably die of shock and become anti-fans LOOOL.

Sunny's one wasn't very ugly T_T It was more of a cute. I was expecting hardcore ugly LOLOL.

I thought Sooyoung would have won DD:

CHANGMIN'S ONE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

This has got to be my favourite Sooyoung expression:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XTfFwjZL_E

credit: aienbest @ YT

6yzj7n.jpg

Can't beat that.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

HAHAHAHAH!

What have they turn themselves into! LOL...

I can't even see myself next to a tall person and now SNSD members get compare within their members! LOL...

Guest dreamyxxx

I felt like they were still kinda holding back. lol Or maybe they're just too pretty. =p

yeah i think so too

i wish they'd let themselves loose and actually pull really hilarious and ugly faces

putting that aside, the sooyoung/changmin comparison owns all xD

Guest hafikim91

Yeah, they were probably holding back. If they did their ugliest faces, people would probably die of shock and become anti-fans LOOOL.

Sunny's one wasn't very ugly T_T It was more of a cute. I was expecting hardcore ugly LOLOL.

I thought Sooyoung would have won DD:

CHANGMIN'S ONE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

This has got to be my favourite Sooyoung expression:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XTfFwjZL_E

credit: aienbest @ YT

6yzj7n.jpg

Can't beat that.

wkwkwkkw. cant stop laughing when see her picture.

i dont know she can be this funny.

lol.

Guest disfunktional.

aha, so cute i wanted to see Seo's battle too X_X AHA! when i saw Sooyoung's =O face i thought of Min too haha

Guest Uyen Duong

LMAOOOOO. The reason I love them, HAHAHA XD

They're suck cute dorks (: No matter how ugly the faces they make,

they're still super pretty LOL.

Guest _Zoolander_

The third episode was so good. By far the best one yet. :lol:

Honestly the first couple episodes just didn't grab me much but this one was gold. The faces were good but the best part was the horror stuff. I think it was the first set up they had where I would have actually been scared if I was doing it. Plus it didnt' drag on and was funny all the way through.

I was cracking up at the part when the body fell down and Shin Young just took off leaving Taeyeon there. The mummy dude was really funny too seemed like he really liked Sooyoung. Also I like how Taeyeon doesn't really scream but makes like, weird noises instead and how Sunny is just so awesome. B)

Archived