[request] Suju - It's You

Love1403

Hi I just wondered if anyone who is pro at making avatar or banner could make one for me?? Just because I'm suck at photoshop and I really wants to own a avatar from It's You MV n__n

I want to request a avatar 100x100 with an gif from one of the scenes in the MV, and I wouldn't mind if someone could make a banner together with the avatar too*wink* =P Like a set or something..

And I wants the text to be: It's You or Norago in blue text or something and if you mind to add my name in small fonts in the pics as well? BabyPham.. Cause I dont like having the same avatars as others;P

And which scenes in the MV it's doesnt matter to me, cause I love every scenes, and I won't ask for a avatar frome every scenes either..=P So you can just choose one, maybe the one which have almost every member in it or something..

I want a avatar or banner of the suju members or just Ryewook, Donghae and Eunhyuk as seperates..

EDIT: Added some gif I have so it would be easier for any of you :D

2v8pfut.gif

ohitc6.gif

2hxbr7n.gif

2s9rvom.jpg

All pics credits to Suju soompi thread ^^

If I asked for to much, then just dont mind=P I'm really thankful enought even is someone bother to make someone for me;D

Archived