OFFICIAL 4minute (포미닛) THREAD

Guest Meeli

Guest Di@na

ok...I don't get it... I thought she was sick and that was the reason why she left WG???? Probably i got wrong information...O____O

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bystander

The meaning behind their name "4minute" doesn't sound all that great. :/

Is the name really finalized? They should think of a better one.

And I'm pretty sure they might be a mix between 2NE1 and After School, which isn't as "different" as they're claiming to be.

Guest loveex3

I don't know why people are complaining. I'm just happy and excited that Hyunah is BACK.

And some of you may not be excited / interested in her and her group's debut, but A LOT of Korean netizens are. Also considering she was one of the most popular member in Wonder Girls along with Sohee, her "comeback" with a new group is very much anticipated.

^ WORD!

I don't know why people are complaining or looking for reasons to try to prove she wasn't sick. It does not matter people, she is back and that's all that matters. I'm excited to see her back and I will def support her all the way.

The name is weird, but if you read it's significance, you will understand why there isn't an "s". It's supposed to be read as "for a minute". The "4" is just a way to shorten it. "They will give their all for that one minute they are on stage".

05142.gif

And she looks very healthy and gorgeous <3

Guest ITT_L0VER

yes! finally news on hyuna! :D

she was my favorite member when she was in WG

i cant wait! :)

is she gonna be leader..? maybe its to early to decide..but yeahh

hmm..min?! that'll actually be pretty cool lol

Guest loveme.

Haha, 4Minute? Not even plural? And with five members?

Oh, well. Who am I to judge? ;)

I wonder how they'll be "different" from the other girl groups. There's a lot of them out there...

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

I don't know why people are complaining. I'm just happy and excited that Hyunah is BACK.

And some of you may not be excited / interested in her and her group's debut, but A LOT of Korean netizens are. Also considering she was one of the most popular member in Wonder Girls along with Sohee, her "comeback" with a new group is very much anticipated.

this made me sad that a lot of wonderfuls here aint really interested in her comeback,too bad :mellow:

think about what made WG earlier

i guess i'm one of few hardcore wonderfuls who still support hyuna

glad to hear wild horse back,WG is less interesting/funny without her ;)

you also cant miss minhyun moments B)

Guest soulmate.

yay! i seriously can't wait for her comeback with this new girl group!

I miss her a lot! <333

Guest loveex3

this made me sad that a lot of wonderfuls here aint really interested in her comeback,too bad :mellow:

Yeah, not that I don't love Yoobin, but Wonder Girls was more funny with Hyunah in the group. Yoobin's really shy, including the rest of the girls except maybe Yeeun/Sunye, but Hyunah was really outgoing, bubbly, and funny. Especially in MTV Wonder Girls season 1, it's pretty clear that Hyunah was the one that made everyone smile / laugh, joke around with the other members, etc. Maybe it's because Yoobin's older and Hyunah is still pretty young.

Thinking about those times and MTV Wonder Girls S1, I really miss Hyunah. A lot.

And I'm really glad to hear that she's back and healthy again to debut with a group.

Don't care what everyone else says, I'm supporting her all the way.

Guest xjuicyy403

LOL. people can say whatever they want =)

im just glad hyunah's back.

ooooo let june come faster!

not liking the name of the group. i know that there are a lot of groups with some sort of number in their name, but the play on words (well, in this case numbers) and how the numbers have a double meaning kind of made me think of 2NE1. not only that, but 4minute...? i thought it was ironic that they said that their name will be 4minute and then after that phrase, they added that it will be a five member group :lol: best of luck to the girls though. i'm curious to see how they will turn out (: guess i'll have to wait till mid-june to see what they're like! i'm excited that hyuna will come back (:

Guest hyuksu

It's because most Wonderfuls here on soompi became fans after they got famous with "Tell Me".

Yeah, not that I don't love Yoobin, but Wonder Girls was more funny with Hyunah in the group. Yoobin's really shy, including the rest of the girls except maybe Yeeun/Sunye, but Hyunah was really outgoing, bubbly, and funny. Especially in MTV Wonder Girls season 1, it's pretty clear that Hyunah was the one that made everyone smile / laugh, joke around with the other members, etc. Maybe it's because Yoobin's older and Hyunah is still pretty young.

Thinking about those times and MTV Wonder Girls S1, I really miss Hyunah. A lot.

And I'm really glad to hear that she's back and healthy again to debut with a group.

Don't care what everyone else says, I'm supporting her all the way.

I definitely agree. You guys should definitely watch MTV Wonder Girls Season 1 & 2. Sohee was more outgoing and Sunye was a lot more playful (not that I'm saying they're boring now). :x It's just that the atmosphere was more bright and cheerful?

Guest linadoan

It's because most Wonderfuls here on soompi became fans after they got famous with "Tell Me".

lol I became Wonderfuls during Nobody day :D but I love her like WonderFuls in Irony's day...

And she my fav after Mandu :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol seriously, why we need to care about the name than their music????

I dont care about the name weird or not,

Just care about her, and her come back :D

Guest yienyienyien

I'm excited for the group :D Hyuna definitely caught my attention back in her WG days..she was so..hyper..haha. XD I'm glad she's healthy now (cause i used to remember reading stuffs about her fainting)

Guest airajasmine

Hyuna update her cyworld and Gina left a message :)

6zbjp1.png

edit: weird i check hyuna cyworld again and gina message already gone... hmmmm...

i guess she gave a hint on that msg :)

i know WG during Tell Me days, Hyuna already replace by Yubin but watch MTV Wonder Girls Season 1.

And will support this group also, I know WG will be very happy.

Guest gyalmo

hear hear, for the MinHyun moments second only to the MinAhn moments :). I can't wait for HyunAh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived