hahahah yuhwan perverted :P

very cute chapter

thanks for the update

update soon

yayyy an update ^^

gahhhhhhhhhhh hee joo's parents are soo evill

i wanna go grab a knife and stab their whole family O.O

( okk,, that might be a bit extreme

... hmmm maybe run them over when their on the streets? lol ;] )

hehhehehhe yuhwan and yekyung are just too cutee ^^

can't wait until the next chapter~

Guest jusplainmeh

No! You shouldn't have told me it's coming soon! Now I'll be more hooked on this than I already am! I really thought it was gonna happen in this chapter, but I got disappointed. There's always the next one, right?

Guest aznswe3tie

haai! I've been reading ur story and its SoO good. I thought u would be finished cause u started this story about what, over a year ago i think so i didnt really bother commenting. But now i am! ^^. I wish to ask if i can be on the PM list please? ^_^

Guest MisS_SuJu

New reader! This story is so addicting ^^

I love the relationship between YeKyung and YuHwan,

I hope they will kiss each other in the next chapter forso ^^

More YeKyung and YuHwan moments!!! <3

All the drama in the last chapters really made me feel sorry for the main characters.

HeeJoo, AeRim and MeehLah are soooooo annoying!!

I hated them throughout the whole story >_____<

WooRi and KyungHee are cute together, they shouldn't break up =P

And I feel so sorry for SeeDuk and Jaeho. I just hope they'll find a new love.

SeungHoo is cute ^^ I want him as my little bro ~ Puhahaha

May I ask you... How many chapters do you plan to write?

Because I can't wait to read more ^^

Can I be added to the PM list, please?

edit: I really like the song played on your KissedByYou-website ^^ It's sang by a guy...

Can you tell me where I can download the song? Or at least tell me the name of the song and the artist, please?

Guest JaeJoongLover

omo! That was so romantic!

you need to write more chapters like this one girl!

haha!

More romantic scenes! haha

sooooooo glad that sunghwan didnt have to marry heejoo!!

for a second when yehkyung said she would rather work for them than let sunghwan marry heejoo, i seriously thought that heejoo's family was gonna agree to that or something

woori and kyunghee sounds to be going well! hehehehe

yuhwan is getting cuter and cuter!! :wub: and naughtier ;p

heejoo's family is....ugh....

thank you for the PM.

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

New reader! I t take me the whole week to finish ur story. Phew! Hectic schedule. Bleagh. Anyways!!! I LOVE UR STORY!!

Butterfly in my stomach the whole time.. and YuHwan is soooooo sweeet! =DD Actng like a child, hehehe. How do they look like actually? Roughly like the one in page 1? =))) Because for some unknown reason i keep on imagining the YeKyung and YuHwan as Brianna Evigan and Robert Hoffman, the one in step 2. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mochi.

Whee, when I saw my name in one of your personal replies I felt my heart tingle. Haha, that was really corny but authors rarely do personal replies nowadays, especially famous ones. So now I feel special (: Anyways, thanks. This fic is already one of my favorites<3 I cried, I laughed. Gosh, I love this fic. Hmm, from your author's post, it says that your bday is on March 13th. Wow, same day as my friend's. Well, I wish you a happy early bday [: Anyways, back to the story. Man, KyungHee and WooRi's relationship is just hilarious. They fight so much, rotfl. Aww, SeeDuk must've felt salty when he saw YeKyung in that gorgeous dress, hand in hand with YuHwan. I want him to get over his feelings <3 So he doesn't have to suffer, lol. Poor SungHwan. He has to marry that bleeeeep. Bleh, I can't swear, I gave it up for lent haha. Okay, nevermind. LOL. But I bet HeeJoo will get back at YeKyung or something dramatic like that. Wow, I wanna smack HeeJoo's whole family. Ha, talk about conceited. I am very jealous of YeKyung's and YuHwan's relationship. It's so sweet and just shows how much they care about each other. Puahaha, I'm jealous.

Wow, your writing skills blew me away (; Hehe, I'm serious. When this fic gets finished, I bet I'll read it again<3 LOL. You must be getting tired of reading me say "I love this fic" so much. Oh yeah, I love the website you made for this fic. It has a lot of my favorite songs on it and I always listen to the songs whenever I read a chapter =] Ehh, this post is probably very long + corny. hope it made you happy?

Yeah, I think I'll read this AGAIN. Just for the fun of it (: Hehe, it's like a drug: very addicting. Whenever I read it I feel so into the story. It makes me wanna pull AeRim's, HeeJoo's, YeKyung's aunt's, and MeehLah's hair. It made me cry when her uncle died. And I would just love to read all about the drama again. Anyways, this is probably now an essay instead of a post. Haha, hope you enjoyed reading (: I'll be anticipating for the next update!

Guest CrazyYochy

Awwww!!

New Reader by the way!

This chapter was just too cute!!!

Love the couple!

Glad that the arrangement wedding is off... now let's wait they HeeJoo has under her cards now.

Nice update!!!

that was the best chapter EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! i love wat yekyung did to heejoos family! i love how yuhwan acted!!! AND I LOVED HOW THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!!!! they are finally a loveable couple^^ together at heart! so so cute! and my my... yuhwan is a cute perv!^^ and yekyung.... gosh... just admit that you want him to kiss you to love you to hav fun with you^^ hehehehehe........ POST SOON

uhhh....HAPPY PAGE 180!!!! ... i guess i gave you another page^^

Archived