[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisan

Hoooo I see, I see.

Horrible dream, or truth. That was sweet of YuHwan, but I'm wondering... who killed her parents?

Guest c3n8g

Is her nightmare a memory of her parent's death? It still doesn't explain her fear of darkness... wait, was the baby also in the car too? I'm getting myself confuse by rereading that nightmare part... the baby in another lady's arm while watching a couple drive off into death... In my head, it all seems staged - the couple's death...

aww.. YuHwan & YeKyung are getting closer with every event that is happening..

Guest liltoazndevil

nothing new

yuhwan is still the cutest ever

he's so perfect sounding i need to find someone like that in real life

so much for yekyung to handle

so she doesnt know its her parents right

i mean she always thought her aunt and uncle were

post soon and thanks for the pm

Guest flyxme.

Yay! You updated!

awww so sweet.

she's turning soft now, eyy?

but then it's not exactly her fault....i think.

can't wait for 44!

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

hahahha o really?? yea..i know him ^_^ well..the personality i think is kinda the same.,, not open at first..but once you get to know him hes really nice ^_^ hhahahaha the nose part..where seunghoon hitit..i pictured a little kid doing it to yuhwan...funnaaayyy^=^ i looooooooooooooove this fic...awww yekyung..what a cutie...

Guest TuBbieCheeKz

lol i was expecting him to make fun of her. TT_TT

Me and my not nice thoughts

lol whoa, he's skilled.. not sleeping..

ahahah I could sleep through anything. ~_~''

well thanks for the pm!!!

Post soon. =]

-TuBbie-

Guest tinstarr

ahhh my heart dropped when he opened the door and said 'shh' lmao...so cute i mean so freaking cute hehehehehehehehehehhehe i want me a yuhwan lmao

Guest mizzochan

This chapter made me tear a little just thinking about Yekyung and her parents; I wonder if she understands that those dreams are her parents' deaths...I can't even imagine having recurring nightmares like that. D:

On the other hand, I'm really glad she has someone like Yuhwan to help her through this, their relationship just keeps growing and I really enjoy reading it.

It's nice, relationships take time and things are progressing well for them after so long. :]

-haha I keep talking like it's an actual relationship @.@-

Thanks for the pm, boo!

I can't wait to read the next chapters :]

Guest xsh0paholic

yesyesyes! you updated (: sigh if only there was more guys like yuhwan out there. nice detailing with her dreams and how she felt & suck :] thanks for posting!can't wait to read what happens next ;D

Guest *reminiscing.soul.

New Reader~! Woah, took me a while to get through all 114pgs ._.; ..

but totally worth it ^^;

YuHwan is just... adorable~! YeKyung is lucky to have him =] lols, but if she doesn't want him ;] ahahah

SeungHoo is just TOO adorable ^^ ahaha, too cute x] lols and JungRoo, talk about a very smart kid lols x]

JaeHo is quiet but cute x], WooRi and KyungHee are a very different type of couple LOL, still good XD

Aerim, HeeJoo & MeehLah are just, plain b!@#$es -__-;; lols, but they weren't in the last couple of chpts so.. must be interesting later on =/ lols

woooo~! go YuHwan&YeKyung <3!

Post soon~! Love this fic =]

Guest yokemun

sorry i didn't replied in the previous chapter!!!!

love this 2 chaps...how yuhwan cared for her...

so it was her parents death that caused her to be scared of darkness all this while...

poor yekyung...goin through all this...but i think is good she knew that the current parents is not her real parents...

i like the part where yekyung came out from the closet, yuhwan hugged her....comforting her....

yuhwan's really sweet n nice....

thanks a lot for the pm!!!

post soon!!

Guest xskies

i call this spottttttttttttttttttt

edit-

my oh my... lol YeKyung is actually becoming softer to Yuhwan lol

so cute! that scene where she was making dinner was actually like a small family!

aww i hope Yuhwan`s ganna help her overcome that fear :)

post soon! thanks for the pm :]

Archived