少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

It sems like the recording for The M this Wednesday, Jessica and HyoYeon will be MCing with Sunny because her partner is having a tour.

for reall?? YAY~~

im glad that i still get to see the girls on TV.. because they're in term of hiatus right now...

thank you for the news!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starduster34

Loved their CHOCOLATE performance.. My godness I was tearing up so bad!! Glad that the gals are resting now.. Can't wait to see a brighter side to these girls..

Guest foodandsleep
Soo Young was disappointed that SNSD had 9 members

SNSD's Soo Young revealed that she was disappointed in the past that SNSD was a 9 member girl group.

Yoona, Soo Young, Yuri and Sunny were the four SNSD members who went on a recording of SBS Ya Shim Man Man 2 which will be shown on 17th August. When asked about how their feelings before their debut, Yuri said, "The competition was really intense before we (SNSD) finally debuted", while Soo Young expressed, "When we were getting ready to debut, I was told it would be a 3 member girl group. But when it was became a 9 member girl group instead, I was disappointed."

As for the popularity levels of each member, Yoona said, "With regards to which is the most beautiful member in the group, I feel that it's different for each member judging on the time. Before our debut, Tae Yeon, Tiffany and me were considered to be the prettiest members in the group. But that has changed recently."

credit: allkpop

^

i can see that they really wanted to debut

and if im not wrong i read backthen that they have to compete to debut

hahaha yah i would feel the same like sooyoung if at 1st they said it will be 3 then ends up 9 lol

but now all happy with the 9 members group ^^

GOSH Yoona hahaha she just mentioned my 3 Top Faves lol Taengoo Yoona Fany gyyaaaaa

to me you guys still the prettiest ^^ but none in soshi not pretty hahahahaha all pretty

Guest nightmare.

SNSD in chocolate was amazing.

Seohyun's piano

Seohyun is an amazing pianist.

Gee Jazz ver.

I love this version of Gee. It sounds different. Seohyun's voice is really sweet.

Fany's and Sica's voice sounds soft and sweet. Sunny's voice is high and strong.

Yoona's vocal is getting better XDD

Gee Rock ver.

Not my favourite. but it's still good.

Hyoyeon's voice fit this version of Gee.

Womanizer

Taeyeon and Seohyun look different. Maybe because usual they are cute.

but now they are sexy and both of them can pull it. XDD

Sooyoung's long legs *dies* Can't stop staring on her legs (me sounds like pervert)

Fany's sexy. No Doubt. I love her voice too.

Hollaback Girl

the song is really powerful and the dance is powerful too.

I love how they can sing perfectly when they are dancing like that.

Hyoyeon's solo dance.

Amazing. Finally I can see hiphop dance from her.

I miss watch her dance to hiphop.

I'm sad and i'm crying when i watch Fany talking about her mother.

umm where can I watch Chocolate with SNSD? seems like it was a good show (= is it on the soshi forums?

----edit

v thanks for the links (=

So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung is a 2PM fan

200908161958231002_1.jpg

So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung has revealed herself as a fan of ‘beasty idols’ 2PM.

SooYoung was with the other So Nyeo Shi Dae members on SBS Chocolate aired on 15th August when she said, “I want to join 2PM’s fanclub.”

She has revealed it during the corner ‘So Nyeo Shi Dae Truthful Talk’ on the show that day and was asked the question ‘There is an idol artiste whose fanclub I wish to join’ and she answered, “The afternoon 2 o’clock folks (2PM)”.

She revealed “I wish to join 2PM’s fanclub, I think all of them are cool. As compared to SHINee’s fresh feeling, I like 2PM’s sexiness better.”

c. kbites

TEEHEEEEEE 2PM indeed SEXY

if combined with Soshi it will be HOTTEST GENERATION ROFL XD

hahaha sooyoung loves sexy cool guys

lol dont worry sooyoung i also like sexy guy than pretty lol

Edit:

Can someone give me the YouTube link where i can watch the SNSD's documentary?

if you want to watch Girls Go To Shcool & Factory Girls Subs watch here

http://www.youtube.com/ssfsubs

and for MTV Lifestyle SNSD Subs some Episodes are here

http://www.youtube.com/snsd09 or here for full : http://www.youtube.com/anneth021

Guest kevcozha

I can see why Sooyoung would be disappointed with 9 members.

Especially since she was part of Route 0 which was a duo.

The most difficult part of being in a group is being recognized I think.

I'm also glad HyoSica will be helping Sunny MC but seriously I can barely find any footage from the "M".

Hope prot0980/codemonmon will upload it.

Yeah~~ I think I understand why sooyoung was dissapointed by 9 members girl groups in the first time~

u know.. the competition will be thougher.. its 9 members, not 3 members like she thought..

but, as the time goes by... we know that it IS the best when snsd is 9 members..

they wont complete if one member is missing.. and i believe that each member of SNSD will be gratefull with that!

The Chocolate ep of SNSD made me cry so hard, I'm really proud of the girls/Fany for the thing's

they've accomplished and the things they had to go through. I think Seo Hyun's mom is really

sweet <3 HAH, Soo Young, you perv~ Don't worry, we can be pervy together cause I think 2PM

is the sex too. And I agree with Soo Young, I think if I was told it'd go from 3 to 9, I'd be very

disappointed. I think it's good that there's 9 of them because without 9, they're not complete.

2PMSHIDAE!

Guest D1ngD0ng

Hey guys, does anyone know what episode of champagne it was the one that only Yoona was a guest on? I dont think i ever saw it online.

Guest blackelement_ice

anyone know where i can watch the snsd chocolate show with sub???

simply becoz my hangul understanding is extremely limited

btw, just watched sooyoung fanny seohyun taeyon dance to womanizer...ooops..womamizer *kyaaaahhahaacutey seohyun*

sooyoung is extremely smexy....gosh.....the new smexy queen of the group shall i say??

--------edit-------------

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? I TOPPED??

WILL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING!! GOOOSH....

SNSD DANCE VIDEOS THAT I EFFIN LOVE

090816 SNSD 'Womanizer' (Chocolate)

09N0816 SSD 'Hollaback Girl' (Chocolate)

Guest zahieyjunki
Tiffany

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/HanYooMin/Fany.jpg

credit:daum

this picture was taken when Fany was US last week (maybe)

I believe this was from JeTi went earlier to HB.. Fany maybe at her neighbourhood with her friends..

edit* topped the page .. nothing to share .. lol

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7903/1615887.jpg

Basically, Sooyoung said she would like to join 2PM fanclub. Even though she thinks SHINee is cute .. but 2PM is so hot and sexy (well, her ideal guy is the one who has broad shoulders right? lol)

c; TV Daily

woah!! yeah she likes broad shoulders guy!! But JunYoung is cute lol~ Junho & Sooyoung with their phone number lmao~

OMG! Totally miss Chin Chin yesterday! But Mel, thnx for the gifs..

Taeng hair reminds me of 4Minute Sohyun.. ahaha both dork~!

shadydoll, thnx for Taeng Comic!

lmao~ SunSica investigate Taeng? ByunTaeng!! everyone knows that! it's ok Taeng ur still my dorky byunTaengoo..

fallen, thnx for Chocolate gifs!

Seo JuHyun still looks the prettiest maknae out of all!

Archived