少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest girl-0h

i cant wait to see our girls on japan iam sure that thay can do greet in japan

any one know if FO2 this sunday will be canceled coze of the football geam coze ithink SBS will air the football game in korea?????i hope not :(

ihope yoona have good time in paris or wher ever she go :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wilsone9

rosebullet, EnC, y'sb Sponsored Outifits Photos

Jessica

1zwyt85.jpg

Yoona :D

2z9lkk0.jpg

Yuri

9a4lsk.jpg

dqp53b.jpg

Tiffany

demkcp.jpg

Taeyeon

1tq2ww.jpg

r9mx51.jpg

[This photo posted before]

Cr 데미안@Sosiz

Guest zahieyjunki

'Invincible Youth' Yuri, Sunny, Hyunah - Yoochiri's Certificate of Tears

16m2e7a.jpg

Hyunah, Yuri, and Sunny of 'Invincible Youth' became Yoochiri's honorary resident.

The three received a certificate from the Yoochiri villagers on the episode of KBS 2TV's 'Invincible Youth' that aired June 11th.

Noh Joohyun stated, "Yuri, Sunny, and Hyunah has to leave Yoochiri's idol village because of overseas activities. However, meeting leads to parting, which leads to another meeting."

In this episode, villagers made delicious food for Hyunah, Sunny, and Yuri, catching the viewers' eyes. The three received a certificate stating their position of honorary resident from the villagers. As soon as Yuri received the certificate, her tears began to fall.

Receiving the certificate, Sunny said, "I'll take the responsibility as a Yoochiri resident wherever I go." Yuri mentioned, "I've gotten so close with everyone. For 8 months, I've made so many great memories with the villagers that I'll miss them a lot."

The youngest, Hyunah stated, "I'll come visit often to visit the family. There's so many memories that I'll miss so much. I hope everyone will stay healthy," and ended up crying.

On a side note, Victoria of f(x), Kim Sori, and Jooyeon of After School will be the new members of 'Invincible Youth'.

Credit : Newsen

Translation : typicalharu @ soshified forums

Guest kevcozha

i cant wait to see our girls on japan iam sure that thay can do greet in japan

any one know if FO2 this sunday will be canceled coze of the football geam coze ithink SBS will air the football game in korea?????i hope not :(

ihope yoona have good time in paris or wher ever she go :)

Family Outing 2 is still on their schedule over at sosiz so I assume it'll still air.

Can't believe this will be our last Invincible Youth episode with the girls in it.

Oh well.. good luck to whoever the new members are, especially to Purumi's new owner.

Guest evilgary

tiffany looks like a doll in the outfit above. i love it when her hair is black and it is styled a little curled.

the second picture of taeyeon's expression is like shes a little upset

Guest hotchocolatelove

^ thx for the sponsored clothes!

omo, Taeng and Fany are so cute!

Taeng in purple is pure cuteness!!

^ omo, Yoong and Siwon in a Japanese mag? cute!

woot, a new thread in coming! cant wait!!

im going to miss this thread though..

Guest catalima

I'm kinda disappointed to see that SNSD will not be under Avex. Avex is so big in Japan compared to Universal Music. I wonder what will be their debut song. I just hope it'll be a new song and not a japanese version of their previous hit.

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx edward for the reminder.

since we already nearing 100 last posts in this thread, remind not to spam just post as usual. maybe i'm log on late tomorrow.

i will be saving first few spots on the next thread. Pls no posting on new thread until this thread is close.

Other than that, thnk you to everyone who come drop by this thread since this thread is opened on May last year. i think we're pretty fast closing it just need a year to the next one.

had a great time knowing most of regular soompiers in this thread.

Guest choyon

Here please have your Hyoyeon spam~ I can't find better pictures of her from the Photobook yet.

And

STOP HOTLINKING MY PICTURES. I HAVE ONLY ONE GIGABYTE OF BANDWIDTH LEFT. (this goes to whoever hotlinks to ggthaisone.com! I am watching you :|)

th_tumblr_l3tj5spubV1qb5hnoo1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_l3u7yekibd1qaj6i6o1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_l3u7zhSmkP1qaj6i6o1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_l3vhyeg2Ca1qc4by2o1_1280.jpg

th_tumblr_l3w6c7PTGa1qajw0xo1_250.jpg

th__1_unja121212.jpg

th_ssm10653_dbtl462.jpg

Guest SpiderMickey

sme has the best marketing team imo . seriously they have brilliant brain. i need to learn from them xD . especially how they marketed Oh! album . it was freaking genius to make sones buy albums for those cards lol

Archived