Boa Back In Korea For Her Brother's Wedding!

Guest soulmate.

she's sooo pretty ~

I'm really envious of her hair !

it looks gorgeous everything she changes it ! <33333

awww congrats to her brother

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

Boa looks so pretty in these pictures..

and her make up isn't heavy neither..

its perfect

btw, congrats to her brother...

Guest F4fan

She looks great. I just don't like that her roots on the lower half of head are black. Doesn't look good with an up do. Is that the style or just a bad dye job?

Guest pinkcafelatte

She looks gorgeous! I love her hair~ ;D

Her dress is cute. Congratulations to her brother on his wedding!

What a good looking family.

She looks great. I just don't like that her roots on the lower half of head are black. Doesn't look good with an up do. Is that the style or just a bad dye job?

I think her stylist only meant to dye the top layers of her hair because her current hairstyle is not an updo but she usually just lets her hair down and braids on the side (so the roots don't show). Basically, she didn't completely dye her hair, that's why with the updo, the roots/bottom layers are still black. :D

Guest Daiquiri

This is her nth time that she's colored her hair in a span of a few months. The color is very bright but she can still pull it off! As usual she looks so pretty here and seems genuinely happy. I'm sure she's happy to be back in the motherland as well.

Congrats to her brother! I guess the Kwon family is made up of over-achievers. I had no idea her brother was a Seoul University alumni and also attended the prestigious Royal Academy of Music in London. I would have loved to seen the pictures of the bride as well, maybe those will show up later on?

Guest mzzbabyG

no offense but boas nose does not look like any of her family members

congrats to her bro though

Guest repeat_on_echo

Ohmygod, BoA looks so lovely! I like her hair that way, she's just flawless, ;)

And congratulations to her brother! And whoa, I wouldn't mind going to school in London ,:D:D

Archived