What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CLOUD:7

Thinking about how I'm going to make it through the next five months of my life. College sucks. dry.gif

Also, how I'm going to survive those months without strangling my messy housemates. Arghh...

Guest v3rmillion

asdfasdf ate too much again

.........food coma *_______*

and lol at whoever was watching snsd on their laptops (and without sound) in class today.

oh no! i got defriended by one of my old crushes

it's not like we were friends in the first place, but i never even stalked her fb T_T

she could've left it there so i had more fb girlfriends

the problem with having ~32 friends is that you know exactly who defriended you lol

i know 2 friends deactivate/reactivate regularly and now i have 29

sighhh

Guest iammrskwon

I TOPPED THE 252ND PAGE. OH YEAH!

OKAY THAT WAS NOTHING. (: hahaha. so, i'm thinking about my grades right now. our class cards will be given on the 25th and idk if my grades are you know.. high enough? i'm kinda nervous to see them.

Guest The-Entity

Why does it seem like some people think it's okay to treat strangers like mini cooper? If you can't even treat someone you don't know with kindness, who are you really?

Archived