What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money... :mellow:

I'm really worried whether or not I'll be financially stable for the rest of the year. Things aren't as great as they were last year and I just need to know how much struggle I'm going to go through.

I hate not knowing things sometimes.

Guest crystalbright

That song "The Creep" by the Lonely Island and Nicki MInaj's little rap bit. "Get your arms T-Rexing and creep! Creep!"

Guest itsyumey

Adorable cat who follows people around when they walk past that certain area. Bright spot of my day C: <3

And remembering the conversations I had with some old friends today~ Funny stuff.

Guest butteredapples

i should have not go to work today. My sprain is getting worse from the cold office I'm in now. It hurts ;(

Guest Lila90

Tried Skullcandy earbuds and they 're uncomfortable. I'm taking them back. I'm not willing to wear something that hurts my ears

Guest selinaym

Getting my a-level results in 3 hours. So stressed. So sleepy. SO HUNGRYYY (but it's 4.54am and I don't want to eat at such an ungodly hour).

Guest baltos-varnos

thinking of my flight...first time in 4 years going home... 

***cant decide -should i be happy or frustrated...

Guest WonderBinnie

I'm wondering what the outcome of my uncle and aunts decision to divorce will be. I really hope they'll stay together.......

Archived