What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like once I'm done worrying about one thing, I have to move on and worry about another, and it just goes on and on and on to an endless cycle of worries. So much anxiety.

God damn, I was so stupid and annoying back then. I was exactly the kind of girls I detest now.

Guest lilaznanime

it's august...T__T 1 month and 7 days left of freedom. i don't wanna go back to that hellhole. i don't wanna write an essay and summary. i don't wanna study sat stuff.

Guest bubblyteax

it's august...T__T 1 month and 7 days left of freedom. i don't wanna go back to that hellhole. i don't wanna write an essay and summary. i don't wanna study sat stuff.

With you on that one.

~

I wish I never ate so much after exercising. I don't know what I was thinking. I exercise to lose weight. XD

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

It's crazy how the more I find out about this guy,

the more I think we'd be just peachy perfect together....

But that'll never happen. He's too popular.

.... A girl can always dream.

x

Fans addicted to K-Drama are pretty much the same thing as crazy K-pop fangirls. You can't say anything about their favorite drama without getting them mad. Seriously, people don't seem to understand that everyone holds different opinions. Everyone isn't going to like the same thing you do. The world doesn't revolve around your mindset.

Archived