!

Guest oOriceOangelOo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x3mango

DONT WAX IT! i heard once this girl waxed it and she was sweaty and then the sweat got between her.. cheeks..and it turned into this smell. and it was JUST SICK!

..its okay. a lot of people have it. -blushes-

Guest yuans7love

yeah if it's not that noticable then leave it

must be a pain in the richard simmons to have to constantly shave/wax it... literally haha

Guest Onesweetypie

haha omgah, i didnt kno this thread was about that.

I thought it was something lik F** hairs bc they are so annoying lolll

Guest angelZ

haha omgah, i didnt kno this thread was about that.

I thought it was something lik F** hairs bc they are so annoying lolll

lol thats what i thought too~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest vividified

common

hair can grew anywhere except the palms of yours hands and somewhere else i forgot..

Guest Edward

^^^ well hair that grows in that region is most likely between the cheeks and also around the anus..

pics???

Guest rapunzel283

Well, I hear with Brazilians it's EVERYTHING. There's no hair left [except if you ask for it... but that's a completely different thread :lol:]

I think that's the only choice, going to a beautician and seeing what they have to offer. I don't really see how you're gonna 'shave' that area :unsure:

hair can grew anywhere except the palms of yours hands and somewhere else i forgot..
^ I think it's the soles of your feet ^_^

Guest niconeko

do they bother you physically? As in, the hair giving you itch and such? If not, I don't think it's such a big deal. If it truly does bother you, get a brazilian wax.

But, please keep in mind that hair down there is completely natural, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Thank your lucky stars that you're not like some men, who have hair growing everywhere on their richard simmons. :crazy:

Archived