Super Junior & Shinee To Promote Together!

Suju repackage album May 6th & Shinee comeback May 19th
Suju May 6-Repackaged Album Release and Then Shinee follows after

dfh7b9.jpg

According Cyworld, SJ’s repackaged will be released on may 6. so im assuming they start promotions for the new song on the 8th.

Shinee boys will be back soon too~ ^^

Repackage album includes two new songs, one of them is composed by Ryewook and the lyric is written by Sungmin and Ryewook (?) or only Sungmin I dont remember right now, I check it later;)

sourse: cy & sapphirepearls

-------------------------------

This months is Suju and Shinee month?? :D Damn it's to good to be true!! Both two of the hottest group from SM will be promoting together!!

this is freaking awesome that I have to share this with you guys!!

Everyone let's all save money!:P

20090120_shinee3.jpg

a1oh6t.jpg

2ln8wa1.jpg

33c9nxk.jpg

s0ymiu.jpg

2v2fdwn.jpg

Those pictures are from here and there so I can't give any correctly credits to anyone if any of you own them or something so please forgive me^^

Guest elavip

oh i didn't know, repackaged album = new promotion song? or was that planned already.

well, they sure make a lottt of money with these repackaged albums. will there be new songs in this album?

oh i didn't know, repackaged album = new promotion song? or was that planned already.

well, they sure make a lottt of money with these repackaged albums. will there be new songs in this album?

yeah. that's usually how it works. i think they do make a lot of money off of the repackage. especially for fans that buy every single album of that particular artist he or she likes. as for me, i usually wait for the repackage and see which version i want. anyways, i can't wait to see if super junior adds new songs and to see the new pictures that are coming along with it. i'm glad shinee's coming back. i get to see them next week. i'm really excited about that as well. :) too bad they won't be singing the new song, whatever it may be.

Guest hyuksu

Yup, they're going to promote a new song from their repackaged album after "Sorry, Sorry". It's composed by E-Tribe so hopefully it will be just as big as a hit "Gee" was.

Guest sara2002a

For Super Junior 2 new songs will be added to the repackaged album.

The first song is: It's You which they are going to promote after Sorry Sorry and it is composed by E-tribe.

The second song is: I love U more which is written by Sungmin and Ryeowook and composed by Ryeowook.

Guest doremii*

interesting. It'd be cool to see the two groups promoting at the same time.. I want a special stage.. lol

May 19th<3

Guest riehae

Interesting coz 2 SM artist promoting at the same time.

They have almost the same status now, I mean Shinee can't be categorized as newbies anymore.

Example, in award shows they are going to be nominated in the same category as they are also doing the same genre.

And other stuff like that.

Guest janeberryblue

I KNEW suju was going to have a repackaged.... thank goodness i didn't buy it when it first came out! i hope the photoshoot is nice XD

and shinee's back!! WOOHOO~~~

thanks for the heads up!

The first song is: It's You which they are going to promote after Sorry Sorry and it is composed by E-tribe.

The second song is: I love U more which is written by Sungmin and Ryeowook and composed by Ryeowook.

Omg, i just cant wait,

Ryewook and Sungmin's song x], if the song is a big hit, they should composed more songs for the group lol

Anyways May 6th, gotta mark my calendar ^^

Guest ii_christie

Ooh repackaged album, so fast :D Sungmin + Ryeowook had some of their own contribution in it too. I can't wait, and right after SHINee's mini-album.

Guest neko-chan747

this would be interesting !! i'm waiting for Shinee's comeback! for sure the song U go girl and Gee have been such a success

that obviously this next one will be amazaing too!

Guest cosmicolor.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shinee & super junior <3 my favorite groups....i thought shinee was going to comeback with a japanese song?

oh well love them both, super shinee! yesh sirrrrrr cant wait! :D

Guest pinkylily.

ive always wondered what would happen if all SM artists had the same comeback in the same month XD

anyways, woot suju repackaged! hmmm, since its a new promo song --- maybe kibum will be apart of it? he better be!

and shinee~ ive missed them to much; their songs are always very good & addicting so i seriously can't wait to hear it <3

Guest soulmate.

gosh can this get anymore better?

two of my favorite groups! <3333333

gosh, I can't wait for this! <3

SHINEEE BOYSS! I missed them sooo much! <3

Archived