NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lisaaa

i'm a new fan to NEWS, lol. my favorite song from them right now is weeeek". it's so funny and catchy! their new single dosen't sound bad either. the PV should come out on the 22nd (tuesday).

Guest harukers

First time posting in this thread~ hi there ^^ I'm Haru :3 I'm not a new fan of NEWS though~ been a fan since TEPPEN (2005 8D)

anyways, I can't wait to see the new PV ^^ yeah, I heard it was the 22nd XD Only a few more days ^o^ I hope it's hot~ and I hope they're on the beach, because that'd be pretty nice ;D I hope the PV will make up for the bad covers XD

Guest dada.love.is

I LOVE the pv hehe its sooo cute, love them all especially massu hes soo cute, but it seems like JE is pimping him a lot like on shounen club premium too!!! im glad hope he gets promoted more!! i love massu want to hug him hehe!!

i thought in the mv they would add more clips from the russ K commercial but they didn't but the mv was still awesome and summery!!

the yamapi and ryo moments were cute, what was with ryo and the bottle of milk, he just kept drinking it!! and the colourful smoothie was cute, tegoshi is looking better and better each time!!

the song is different its good and summery but not wot i expected and the english prounciations were overall quite good,so at least that doesnt bug me!! hm... wonder if they're going to have a cute dance for this song>??? the lyrics are quite sweet as well, i wish i could spend my summer with them heh

Guest lisaaa

i loved the PV! it was soo fun, and all the members looked great. especially shige, lol. the PV made me love the song even more.

Guest gossip_girl

i totally love the summer time pv, everyone looks fantastics and hot!! massu is so cute and its killing me!!

tegoshi just... so handsome more and more. there's a ryopi moment haha

i think the pv has too little koyama but got to love the scene where massu and him holding hands

the song itself is nice

now i cant wait to watch their performance!!!

Hi this is my first time posting here, and I'm kinda new to NewS. I know that they exist since...Summary, but I've never actually paid attention to them until recently. I'm a Shige fan! But I like everyone in NewS~

I'm loving Summer Time right now, even though it's getting cold here in Australia.

^Hi welcome to the thread! this is also my first time posting too xD though i've been a NEWS fan for nearly 3 years though i kinda stopped listening to their stuff last year and just caught up again this year xD

i just watched their Summer Time PV! haha i love it! it's soo friggin cute and i can feel the summer in it, though winter is coming here where i live instead of Summer xD

Guest Shiget^

hey guys welcome to the NEWS thread XDD

soo many new fans and soo many coming back fans to you i wanna say: IRRASHAI and OKAERI NA SAI XDDD

SUMMER TIME is definately our favorite NEWS song right now XDDDD not to mention favorite PV XDDDD i cant wait to see the performances, the first performance will take place on monday XDD so please stay tune XDD

actually the SUMMER TIME is perfect for me because its SUMMER here in my country XDD When you listen to it, it really makes you feel your in the beach ne? XDDD

Guest jingjuna

hello =]

i was wondering if anybody could post a list of all their albums and singles in order from their 1st to newest

news nippon > kibou yell > akaku moyoru taiyou > cherish > teppen > sayaendo > hoshi wo mezashite > week > taiyou no namida > summer time

touch > pacific

hey guys welcome to the NEWS thread XDD

soo many new fans and soo many coming back fans to you i wanna say: IRRASHAI and OKAERI NA SAI XDDD

SUMMER TIME is definately our favorite NEWS song right now XDDDD not to mention favorite PV XDDDD i cant wait to see the performances, the first performance will take place on monday XDD so please stay tune XDD

actually the SUMMER TIME is perfect for me because its SUMMER here in my country XDD When you listen to it, it really makes you feel your in the beach ne? XDDD

what program is the first performance, haven't been catching up with NEWS stuff except from reading on LJ (b/c of schoolwork) I absolutely love the pv, it's just too cute! and yeah the summer feel, which it summer already!!!

Guest doskinse

OMO. I've been lurking around the K-music thread too much that I didn't even know there's a NEWS thread. :lol: HI!!!*waves* a Massu fan here haha.

Don't we just all love Summer Time? I was spazzing the whole time I was watching it. wth :lol:

Ryopi and Ryomass are <3 Ahhhh, I can't wait for their single!

Archived