• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dracolshian

Hi all,

Been a fan of Mate since their debut, but first time posting on this thread.

Just wanna share something I found on YouTube (not sure if it's posted here before):

Jun-il and Heon-il covered the OST for one of Telecinema's project, 결혼식후에

결혼식후에OST 정준일임헌일(MATE) - 달콤한 휴식 M/V

Thanks for the info and links for Mate. Love them lots!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lo9ve3r4s will be Joon-il's first solo studio album. it's going to be release on 11/23! (confirmed on his twitter)

moments ago I came across this song 후유증 (Feat. Mate) by indie singer MY-Q. It was released back in october of last year, featuring Joon-il and Heon-il: http://soundcloud.com/conamss/feat-mate

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it's okay to post this here, but does anyone know of a site where I can purchase a physical copy of the Be Mate album? I really want it but it's out of print and I can't find it anywhere. If you know of a place, please let me know. Thanks. Mate fighting!

JL441.jpg

unseen image I came across today ;) miss seeing them together so much!

I hope it's okay to post this here, but does anyone know of a site where I can purchase a physical copy of the Be Mate album? I really want it but it's out of print and I can't find it anywhere. If you know of a place, please let me know. Thanks. Mate fighting!

0.o I checked Yesasia and they don't have "Be Mate" anymore...*sad* I actually bought my copy from them. sorry I don't really know where else you can get them online. I'm sure Gmarket might be an option except that international shipping is a lot of $$$.

[edit] oh..you can contact customer service @ yesasia and ask if they will have the album back in stock...I did that once for another product and it worked ;)

0.o I checked Yesasia and they don't have "Be Mate" anymore...*sad* I actually bought my copy from them. sorry I don't really know where else you can get them online. I'm sure Gmarket might be an option except that international shipping is a lot of $$.

[edit] oh..you can contact customer service @ yesasia and ask if they will have the album back in stock...I did that once for another product and it worked ;)

Okay. Thank you for replying. I'll see what I can do and hope to find it. It's too great of an album. I really wish it wasn't out of print.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yoo HeeYeol's Sketchbook

120113 정준일 (Jeong Jun il of MATE) - 안아줘 (Hug Me)

120113 정준일 (Jeong Jun il of MATE) - 소박했던 행복했던 (Simple but happy))

정준일 - 겨울, 이별

Interview

Jun-il announced that he'll enlist in the military at the end of January. Best of luck to him ;)

Q3DXV.jpg

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Character Description

Do-il (Lee Hyun-jae):

Drummer Do-il is so taciturn that he won’t speak unless somebody speaks to him first. In fact, the others don’t know much about him, even though his mother operates a billiards hall that the boys use as their rehearsal space. He’s got an aura of mystery as a result.

Do-il doesn’t get caught up in fights, but there are rumors that once he raises his fists, he transforms into a beast. He hates violence, which ties back to his father. Nobody knows that but Ji-hyuk, who keeps his mouth shut for his friend’s sake, and Do-il is grateful… but on the other hand, there’s this girl he likes, who likes Ji-hyuk…

via. Dramabeans

n6yLG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hyun Jae with Park Han Byul modeling for H&T

20120129_Park-Han-Byul-Lee-Hyun-Jae.jpg

Hyun Jae's new agency : akastar https://twitter.com/#!/akastar_

news1328057772_275867_1_m.jpg

Singer Jung Jun-il reveals secret wedding and plans to divorce

Singer Jung Jun-il has confessed that he has been married for the past two years. In a manner similar to last year's revelation of the secret marriage and subsequent divorce of singer Seo Taiji and actress Lee Ji-ah, the vocalist from the modern rock band Mate, told Yonhap News Agency yesterday that he wed his girlfriend of four years in November 2010.

However, the two are currently separated and will proceed to file for a divorce.

The 28-year-old singer said that the decision to end his marriage was made by the couple last year but the two gave it some time before making it official. The wife of the celebrity is an architect.

"The two met before Jung's debut in 2006 through mutual friends and dated for an extensive period", a representative of Jung's former spouse said.

"They had a lot in common, both being creative minds. Eventually the two tied the knot, but there were some difficult times ahead".

Jun-il enlisted in the military on 1/31.

Archived