[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

the thing about fund raising like this is that you have to do it continuously~ so i'd say build a stadium~ what those old people need is not a better house,or an elderly resident bcoz i think the place looked OK enuff,but for people to visit them often,take care of them~ i wonder if they dont have any family,any grandchildren or something? and help would be getting them help from a real charity people,that could really check on them regularly,give medical attention and stuff~

i hope i would have family to take care of me when i am old and useless -.-

probably their kids thinks that they're a burden or something...please, like they will never get old just like their parents? yeah...I hope my family and kids would taking care of me too when I'm old, and keep me at my house not end up in some government institution for elderly.

thanks for the highlight.

meh, that other one (the 'trainee broadcaster') must've bribed the IBT to make the squad cuz she is useless. Still in disbelief she actually made the squad to begin with.

which one?the full make-up girl [i don't know her name] or the chubby one? I only like 2 person, the t-ara girl[i don't know her name too], where is she anyway? and Lee Su Jeong. Both were pretty cool, t-ara girl like she knew about baseball term n condition on the field, Lee Su Jeong isn't annoying as the make-up girl.

2009110916510398233_170920_2.jpg

I mean this one...[girl with make-up]

2009110916510398233_170920_1.jpg

the chubby one beside her...

I'm sorry for the fans both of the girls, I don't mean to bash them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXyfXmNkXOQ

rainism from HMG for you bulgogi :) hehe~ its been a while since i last watch the perf~ still so epic <3

and i am uploading the series from ep.1 on ryang66~ including the i have an uncle (too lazy to cut it out XD)

Thanks for the clip...I finally got to see his famous "rainism" parody dance...that was awesome, even better than Kim Shin Young's version haha

btw, I upped the previous episode (#34) to Ryang66's channel today...since you're starting from the beginning & I'm going backwards, perhaps we'll meet in the middle eh? :lol:

which one?the full make-up girl [i don't know her name] or the chubby one? I only like 2 person, the t-ara girl[i don't know her name too], where is she anyway? and Lee Su Jeong. Both were pretty cool, t-ara girl like she knew about baseball term n condition on the field, Lee Su Jeong isn't annoying as the make-up girl.

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2009/33/...33_170920_2.jpg

I mean this one...[girl with make-up]

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2009/33/...33_170920_1.jpg

the chubby one beside her...

I'm sorry for the fans both of the girls, I don't mean to bash them.

Don't worry, you're not bashing them...you're just stating your opinion. yeah we have completely different tastes cuz I actually like the "full make-up girl" haha...her name is Hong Jin Young & she is a trot singer. A lot of people are turned off by her laugh but I <3 it. It's music to my ears. :P

I'm kind of confused that you're calling that other gal "chubby" cuz she looks pretty bony & skinny to me? :huh: Or do you mean cuz she has a "chubby" face? yeah she's the 'trainee broadcaster' (Lee Seung Ha, 21) according to daunte29 & I never really cared for her.

The gal from T-ara, her name is Soyeon. It's not her real name of course but I read recently that she was going to legally change her name to that stage name. She's been MIA lately cuz T-ara is busy with their comeback. She is prolly my favorite out of the 4 cuz of her spunky attitude & she was so funny during the auditions. :lol:

That Lee Soo Jung is okay. She's certainly tall & stands out haha.

Don't worry, you're not bashing them...you're just stating your opinion. yeah we have completely different tastes cuz I actually like the "full make-up girl" haha...her name is Hong Jin Young & she is a trot singer. A lot of people are turned off by her laugh but I <3 it. It's music to my ears. :P

I'm kind of confused that you're calling that other gal "chubby" cuz she looks pretty bony & skinny to me? :huh: Or do you mean cuz she has a "chubby" face? yeah she's the 'trainee broadcaster' (Lee Seung Ha, 21) according to daunte29 & I never really cared for her.

The gal from T-ara, her name is Soyeon. It's not her real name of course but I read recently that she was going to legally change her name to that stage name. She's been MIA lately cuz T-ara is busy with their comeback. She is prolly my favorite out of the 4 cuz of her spunky attitude & she was so funny during the auditions. :lol:

That Lee Soo Jung is okay. She's certainly tall & stands out haha.

hehehe...maybe I'm one of those person who are turned off by Hong Jin Young smile. Lee Seung Ha had a chubby face, she's stiff from the moment she walk into the audition.

T-ara girl name is Sohyeon...ic :lol: I should remember the girls name too now...hahaha.yes, she's my fav. too. That's why I miss her in recent episode. She and Soo jung contribute a lot of cheering mark in my opinion.

@bulgogi n bee's...this is just an idea, because to many subscribers the reason why 1n2d being deleted by KBS on YT. can you two gives some information like' do not subscribe just bookmarked it if you like the show' or whatever that is :)

there;'s a news regarding the stadium, but i'm not sure whether Icheon would be the place to construct it.

http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=493202

google translation http://translate.google.com.my/translate?h...cial%26hs%3Dpct

and the presenters were BJY, Mario, LCJ and Jubin?

there wasn't any photo of KSS during the gloves award. i wonder whether he attended the show. i think he's a special guy, he has his own leadership charisma that can make people trust him, or rely on him. i was actually impressed despite the fact that he had his shoulder for treatment, he still managed to carry the bags of rice all the way to the old man's house and found the man ill, then carry the man on his back to get treatment in the hospital. What a guy!

@bulgogi n bee's...this is just an idea, because to many subscribers the reason why 1n2d being deleted by KBS on YT. can you two gives some information like' do not subscribe just bookmarked it if you like the show' or whatever that is :)

there doesn't seem to be that many subscribers atm but perhaps something to consider...let's see what laydeeB thinks about it?

there;'s a news regarding the stadium, but i'm not sure whether Icheon would be the place to construct it.

http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=493202

google translation http://translate.google.com.my/translate?h...cial%26hs%3Dpct

and the presenters were BJY, Mario, LCJ and Jubin?

there wasn't any photo of KSS during the gloves award. i wonder whether he attended the show. i think he's a special guy, he has his own leadership charisma that can make people trust him, or rely on him. i was actually impressed despite the fact that he had his shoulder for treatment, he still managed to carry the bags of rice all the way to the old man's house and found the man ill, then carry the man on his back to get treatment in the hospital. What a guy!

So they'll be building in Incheon huh? I know that's the home of the SK Wyverns, so maybe they can get some support from a pro team too. Have some of the professional players join IBT & come out to raise money and/or do promotions.

Well KSS had no choice but to carry those bags of rice & that harabeoji on his back considering who was partnered with him. Surely one can't expect HMG to do either. :P hehe, just kidding...yeah KSS seems a good guy for sure. :) He prolly ended up saving that old man from some serious health complications, so good work by him.

meh, that other one (the 'trainee broadcaster') must've bribed the IBT to make the squad cuz she is useless. Still in disbelief she actually made the squad to begin with.

OMG totally!!!!~~ even her audition was bleh~ its either that or her appearance fees is very low~ XD ok i am bad i know~

oh really? what kind of business does she run? well none of these guys should get nervous in front of an audience by now since they're all entertainers except maybe Marco cuz his Korean is still shaky haha

she have an online mall~ cool isnt it? i remember seeing her picture and yuri during summer in soompi's celeb photo~ the two modelled swimsuit for the sit~ being an entertainer doesnt mean you can speak well~ i think its either HMG or BJY~

hehehe...maybe I'm one of those person who are turned off by Hong Jin Young smile. Lee Seung Ha had a chubby face, she's stiff from the moment she walk into the audition.

LOL~ dont worry~ you are definitely not alone~ XD i still cant stand her laugh~ i have known her since ISF -.- and i know for a fact that bulgogi start watching this show bcoz of her :lol:

i dont mind~ we can do that~ like bulgogi said,that the channel doesnt have a lot of subscriber and i dont think the number of subscribers determines how fast KBS deletes the channel/video~ bcoz as far as i know,one channel hundreds of subscriber and already uploaded 1000channel~ but well after 1000++,KBS caught up~ i myself have 800++ subscriber,and my 1n2d vids(i uploaded two episodes before since one of the uploaders were not there for the weekend that time),its still intact :) the two strikes i got from KBS is one bcoz i have sketchbook on the title,and the other one is bcoz i put i got an uncle cut on the decription~

and well i actually want to put DO NOT ASK FOR SUBS at the description,forgot to put on the ones i am uploading now~ will put on next time~ ppl are already asking for subs~ -.- if there is subs,would i upload non subbed ones?`heck,i want subs~ -.-

Well KSS had no choice but to carry those bags of rice & that harabeoji on his back considering who was partnered with him. Surely one can't expect HMG to do either. :P hehe, just kidding...yeah KSS seems a good guy for sure. :) He prolly ended up saving that old man from some serious health complications, so good work by him.

LOL~ that poor frail haraboji is way safer on an injured KSS back that HMG's back~ ahahahaa~

she have an online mall~ cool isnt it? i remember seeing her picture and yuri during summer in soompi's celeb photo~ the two modelled swimsuit for the sit~ being an entertainer doesnt mean you can speak well~ i think its either HMG or BJY~

that is cool^^ I've seen pics of BJY & her best friend Yuri model bikinis when they were vacationing in LA & BJY really has a nice body! :D yeah BJY should be the one to do the oral presentation hands down IMO haha

LOL~ dont worry~ you are definitely not alone~ XD i still cant stand her laugh~ i have known her since ISF -.- and i know for a fact that bulgogi start watching this show bcoz of her :lol:

Guilty as charged :P Funny thing is that now after watching this show for awhile, I actually favor Soyeon over HJY. :lol:

i dont mind~ we can do that~ like bulgogi said,that the channel doesnt have a lot of subscriber and i dont think the number of subscribers determines how fast KBS deletes the channel/video~ bcoz as far as i know,one channel hundreds of subscriber and already uploaded 1000channel~ but well after 1000++,KBS caught up~ i myself have 800++ subscriber,and my 1n2d vids(i uploaded two episodes before since one of the uploaders were not there for the weekend that time),its still intact :) the two strikes i got from KBS is one bcoz i have sketchbook on the title,and the other one is bcoz i put i got an uncle cut on the decription~

and well i actually want to put DO NOT ASK FOR SUBS at the description,forgot to put on the ones i am uploading now~ will put on next time~ ppl are already asking for subs~ -.- if there is subs,would i upload non subbed ones?`heck,i want subs~ -.-

yeah noticed you already put that disclaimer in the new episodes you uploaded hehe. Thanks cuz you've been so active upping all the older IS episodes! I've been slacking but I'll try & help out as much as I can. ;) That zionism YT channel has subbed episodes but alas it's in Japanese haha.

LOL~ that poor frail haraboji is way safer on an injured KSS back that HMG's back~ ahahahaa~

:lol:

that is cool^^ I've seen pics of BJY & her best friend Yuri model bikinis when they were vacationing in LA & BJY really has a nice body! :D yeah BJY should be the one to do the oral presentation hands down IMO haha

she is hot but i like it that the guys treat her as one of them,as in not a girl~ i remember watching the first episode that she appeared,KCR was so happy~ JI YOUNG IS HERE!~ and even LCJ said, this is not a woman!~ :lol: and i have seen yuri when i went to korea this summer,god her legs is O_O so hot~

Guilty as charged :P Funny thing is that now after watching this show for awhile, I actually favor Soyeon over HJY. :lol:

haha~ the thing is,you like HJY laugh~ i still cant stand that,even now~

yeah noticed you already put that disclaimer in the new episodes you uploaded hehe. Thanks cuz you've been so active upping all the older IS episodes! I've been slacking but I'll try & help out as much as I can. ;) That zionism YT channel has subbed episodes but alas it's in Japanese haha.

LOL~ holidaysssssss~ and i dont celebrate christmas XD so this is just holiday to me~ plus well cutting the video,since i use a video splitter,so it takes less than a minute to split and upload~ its not that hard~ and i wanted to go out but the last cut of ep.4 was still pending,another 30 minutes or so~ so i feel that its a waste to leave my com on just for that 30 minutes,so i just added ep.5~

so if you guys are watching the uploaded episode,a few things i can share with you guys is that now i can proudly say that all those great cheering thing was made up by HMG XD haha~ even school kids now those cheer now~

and i totally get why people dont like,and some of them even hate LCJ~ he got too many complaints~ god just watch ep.4/5~ he didnt even lift a hand and all he did was complain LOUDLY~ screaming~ god he is annoying~ dont even get me start on LHN~

Lee Hyeon bae suffered serious injury, and now under treatment and cannot play for invincible team. i'm not sure how and why, but anyone who can read this might explain better.

http://www.newsway.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=73030

google translation http://translate.google.com.my/translate?h...cial%26hs%3DvSS

i hope he'll recover the soonest.

Guest janezio

Lee Hyeon bae suffered serious injury, and now under treatment and cannot play for invincible team. i'm not sure how and why, but anyone who can read this might explain better.

Aw, so sorry to hear this!! Yes, LHB, pls recover quickly - you are a very good catcher!!

I wish our fantastic Invincible Team and all my wonderful Soompi friends a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!

XMASJesusistheReason2.jpg

wow sounds like he got hurt trying to steal a base or he got ran over trying to protect the base. but something that needs 4 hours of surgery must be really serious. the article makes it sound like they were playing a game so i wonder if mario moved back to catcher or KCR did.

oh man, this is really bad news. Like xman150 said 4hrs of surgery is no joke & it must be a serious injury! :o Hope his recovery & rehab goes well & he can come back soon. He'll definitely be missed cuz he was the team's best backstop & he played hard (i still remember him diving for those foul balls).

btw, speaking of hyunbae, I was watching some 45RPM MVs & didn't realize Park Shin Hye appeared in one of them haha.

http://video.nate.com/clip/view?video_seq=201351615

so if you guys are watching the uploaded episode,a few things i can share with you guys is that now i can proudly say that all those great cheering thing was made up by HMG XD haha~ even school kids now those cheer now~

and i totally get why people dont like,and some of them even hate LCJ~ he got too many complaints~ god just watch ep.4/5~ he didnt even lift a hand and all he did was complain LOUDLY~ screaming~ god he is annoying~ dont even get me start on LHN~

yeah both of them were pouting like spoiled brats when they had to clean up that old abandoned school. LCJ started to freak out cuz their was a dead bug or something when he started to sweep the floor & used that as an excuse to stop working. Not only was he a lazy bum but then he started to boss the others around & tell them what to do & stuff. <_< It looked like Marco & KCR was getting frustrated with the both of 'em.

Aw, so sorry to hear this!! Yes, LHB, pls recover quickly - you are a very good catcher!!

I wish our fantastic Invincible Team and all my wonderful Soompi friends a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!

XMASJesusistheReason2.jpg

Wishing you the same JCSF! :D

I know they flashed back some of the scenes of Jobin bending over...err, I mean auditioning last week but I was ROFL having watched the complete segment. He was freaking hilarious with his routine & man, the dude is crazy! :lol:

I'm surprised that IBT didn't bring Lim Heong Joon on the team cuz he looked good pitching to Mario. They could certainly use another strong arm.

msn3pk.jpg

That buff guy from Gag Concert was awesome too. He was yoked & reminded me a little of Bolo Yeung lol. Props to OJH for holding his own against him in the thigh & arm wrestling challenge. I don't know how he would've done playing baseball tho' cuz it's a sport that requires flexibility & wide range of motion. He might be too stiff & muscular but he got my attention when he went snapped that maple bat like it was a twig. :o Altho' it was quite foolish to attempt with the aluminum one haha.

ic8gaa.jpg

a0fbxe.jpg

mmv4vd.jpg

I can't read a lick of Korean but I'm pretty sure that chyron was a disclaimer telling people not to try this at home. :P

t80xsh.jpg

I was busting up when Coach Pil was teaching the players how to properly run thru and round the base & HMG was galloping around the bases haha. I think he was goofing off cuz I heard him mention on some show that he was a sprinter back in his school days. he bragged he ran a 12 sec 100 meter lol. (I think it was on the variety World Changing Quiz but not sure). I could've sworn I heard them call KJ "bubble" when it was his turn but maybe I was hearing things? :unsure:

70gsoj.jpg

Coach Pil was a pitcher when he played pro ball so I imagine he didn't have to do much sliding. He was prolly wishing he didn't have to do it on this show either as he kept hurting himself on the hard dirt field haha. Finally they got the idea to practice using a slip n' slide & KJ's "superman" sliding technique was awesome!

33cx9ts.jpg

apijjm.jpg

How come HMG can cross his legs during the temple stay segment but couldn't do it last week? :huh:

bg2vb8.jpg

That 'tire rolling' challenge was funny too. Especially after LCJ made a big brouhaha about getting a 2nd chance & his next effort yields him 20cm & is even worse than his first one. :lol:

28rm794.jpg

You just knew Marco's fiery Latin temper was going to explode when his attempt was nullified for hitting the camera hehe. He did well on all the physical tests as i had expected. He really is a good all around athlete but unfortunately he didn't grow up playing baseball & it's difficult to be a good ballplayer without experience.

2d29sz.jpg

HMG surprised me on how well he did on the 'tire throwing' challenge. I heard LSG say you can't judge by a person's body haha.

5mbhwk.jpg

OJH did really well too but perhaps he had extra motivation with the Japanese fan club in presence. He didn't want to get a bad result with them watching. :P

23r4nqb.jpg

if this show goes on hiatus than I'll comment on some of the older episodes like today to keep this thread from stagnating. ;)

oh, bulgogi, that was so much fun, reminiscing the old episodes, where players were lacking in so many things. i hope u can continue, probably i would watch again, now that u r explaining things.. wow! u're so good. i remember the old episode where they have to stay in a temple, i think they were trying to bond the team, and they have to sit in the mediatating position, the one where u posted HMG sat with his legs folded like that. i was laughing like crazy when the monk hit the players, probably when they were practicing calmness? yes, i remember LCJ was yelling and shouting like that, but i thought it was because he was afraid of bugs and the bug spoiled his moods, later was quite ok after eating. again, thank u bulgogi.

OMG totally!!!!~~ even her audition was bleh~ its either that or her appearance fees is very low~ XD ok i am bad i know~

**i dont mind~ we can do that~ like bulgogi said,that the channel doesnt have a lot of subscriber and i dont think the number of subscribers determines how fast KBS deletes the channel/video~ bcoz as far as i know,one channel hundreds of subscriber and already uploaded 1000channel~ but well after 1000++,KBS caught up~ i myself have 800++ subscriber,and my 1n2d vids(i uploaded two episodes before since one of the uploaders were not there for the weekend that time),its still intact :) the two strikes i got from KBS is one bcoz i have sketchbook on the title,and the other one is bcoz i put i got an uncle cut on the decription~

**ah...ic.subcribers doesn't make any difference.

yeah both of them were pouting like spoiled brats when they had to clean up that old abandoned school. LCJ started to freak out cuz their was a dead bug or something when he started to sweep the floor & used that as an excuse to stop working. Not only was he a lazy bum but then he started to boss the others around & tell them what to do & stuff. dry.gif It looked like Marco & KCR was getting frustrated with the both of 'em.

I though they were trying to be funny, but when they keep acting like they hate doing anything it makes me frustrated. come on, LHN n LCJ you guys isn't a kid!! I'm a little bit annoyed by Marco at first because his voice when he talks, but then again I forgot that my families were talking just like him.Haha!

My favorite cheers definitely the OJH cheers.

안타 치러 왔다가... 험런 치고 오지호!!

and Madajjijji song

마따찌찌 찌찌빵빵...이해이 쌈쏘이 짜이째 원쌈서이!!

i guess it doesn't have any meaning, just random alphabet's :lol:

To bad LHB injured himself...I hope he's alright and can recover soon.

I though they were trying to be funny, but when they keep acting like they hate doing anything it makes me frustrated. come on, LHN n LCJ you guys isn't a kid!! I'm a little bit annoyed by Marco at first because his voice when he talks, but then again I forgot that my families were talking just like him.Haha!

yup they were prolly trying to be funny but that act got tired especially when they kept acting like immature little kids haha...i got used to Marco's exuberance already from watching him on WGM...you can definitely tell he isn't a native Korean by his mannerisms lol

oh, bulgogi, that was so much fun, reminiscing the old episodes, where players were lacking in so many things. i hope u can continue, probably i would watch again, now that u r explaining things.. wow! u're so good. i remember the old episode where they have to stay in a temple, i think they were trying to bond the team, and they have to sit in the mediatating position, the one where u posted HMG sat with his legs folded like that. i was laughing like crazy when the monk hit the players, probably when they were practicing calmness? yes, i remember LCJ was yelling and shouting like that, but i thought it was because he was afraid of bugs and the bug spoiled his moods, later was quite ok after eating. again, thank u bulgogi.

yeah that was funny when the monk kicked LHN out of the group cuz he wasn't concentrating & got distracted by a moth or something but he got his revenge later when he challenged the monk to that pitching duel & got to smack his forehead haha

Thanks to laydeeB, I'm getting a chance to watch & enjoy these older episodes. :)

btw I posted some news about LHN appearing on SNSD "christmas present" show before...here is the link on YT:

I guess this is the grandmother LHB was talking about last week that raised them when their father passed. I think her wish is to get a grandchild from him & her other wish is to see LHN in her favorite KBS drama 'everybody cha cha/jolly widows' but I heard LHN lament the fact that he doesn't have a kid but he tries his hardest to grant her the other wish by begging the PD of that drama for a role haha...so Yoona comes towards the end when IBT is practicing at the batting cage to tell LHN the good news about getting the cameo role...check out LHN's reaction to Marco trying to hug Yoona. :lol:

v60jrc.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl1Da7iNNcg

LHN is shown going to rehearsal for his bit part in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd2LTC3vd1g

emotional LHN when he calls his grandmother & asks her if she saw him on TV. Having dinner with her & hyunbae & presenting her with a 'surprise' gift with a meeting with her favorite actor. i know that guy but forgot his name. I was laughing when grandma criticizes him for wearing that black tie & LHN says he doesn't own another one lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3RxM2Lqqo

LHB looks more like his grandma than LHN :lol:...

so Yoona comes towards the end when IBT is practicing at the batting cage to tell LHN the good news about getting the cameo role...check out LHN's reaction to Marco trying to hug Yoona.

i got used to Marco's exuberance already from watching him on WGM...you can definitely tell he isn't a native Korean by his mannerisms lol

the way LHN grab Marco on the collar is funny, but LHN get a smack by kyung pil's hand on the neck.I'm falling behind on WGM's, I guess I don't have a nerves to watch it after all my favorite couple exit, so I don't watch Marco's on WGM.

^ haha, yeah that was funny...not sure what LHN said to make Coach Pil karate chop him across the neck like that? I heard Yoona say she came to bring him a gift & LHN reply that she didn't have to give her 'oppa' one and that he already had a gf or something? :unsure:

I listened carefully to that clip again & heard that actor's name. It was Kim Seong Hwan who paid LHN's granny a surprise visit.

I just made IBT's blog on WP...I need permission to take as many info's to post in here :lol: because I don't know a thing about baseball terms. Maybe I will start with only highlight per episode...

IBT's Blog

Still empty right now...

thanks bulgogi.. :D :D

&you solves my problems lol...I'm thinking to recapping past episode, but because I'm not too good on writing recaps.I'll embed some,,I hope KBS wouldn't payed any attention on this one..hahaha.

I'm re-run epi 2. IBT VS Baemyeong HS. I heard something funny from LSgeun commenting when the HS boys try to steal base when Marco catch the ball and everyone jump around feel excited around him. LSgeun said something about WBC, not for World Baseball Classic. But '우리 동네 바보들 천자‘ Woori dongnae Babodeul Cheonja. cmiiw...am I saying it right that it mean 'our neighborhood invincible fools'...lol LSgeun saying it right about their performance that time.

How come HMG can cross his legs during the temple stay segment but couldn't do it last week?

He being force by KCR, if not mistaken somebody help him to cross his legs...haha.

I remember the funny things in the next morning at the temple stay. LHN pretend to read book -- Confusius wanna be. And when they want to washed up, KJ bring his toiletry. KCR used his finger to brush his teeth and end up brushing to deep he almost choked. Everybody laughing at him.

Archived