Loop in My Heart

Guest hmaster

*goes and downloads*

This is going straight to my iPod!

Hmaster, your Japanese rapping is so cool! It's as good as your English if not better ^^ The intro's awesome, it's just that it's not how you usually sound, and your singing is fine.

juki_love, I wish I could steal your voice like Ursula did to Ariel in The Little Mermaid XD Your singing is so pretty!

I have nothing to criticise (I knew something was wrong with the z...and the c). Everything so good. ^_^

Guest juki_love

^ u spelt criticise the American way ~

i really gotta stop my analysing +__+ english hsc is already over...

im still laughing over hmaster loves junica and 'maroon 2'

Guest juki_love

last time i'll post here... as for now possibly +__+ *don't want to start convo's+

Rai-Rai ---- kaka thanks for saying u wanna steal my voice, but it's not all that great +__+ *u still spelt it wrong* [runs and hides]

David---> no it's dark purple!!!! that means it becomes dark maroooooon =__=

* :unsure: i wonder who made that name Maroon 2 *

2005 style . Sydney

WHOA. I felt like I was seriously listening to the real song. Your rapping is HOTT. I love m-flo<3 Hahahaha. Great job on the song you two, it sounds GREAT!!!!! :D

Guest fantasiimaker

juki_love sounds awesome ^^ very sweet singing<3

hmaster...the chorus sounds a little lacking in the "lover" and "started" parts XD you sound too macho for Verbal's rap haha. Nice job overall though.

You two make a good team~ I hope to hear more! (and hmaster..I suppose that "farewell forever, soompi" thread was just for fun? XD)

Guest sikkony

lol no after I finish the e-concert and this winter collabo I'm gone.

Where are you going? Isn't your exams soon? What UNI are you aiming for in Sydney? What course?

Anyways, it's good, but your voice (hmaster) is a bit too loud compared to Juki's. This is only because Juki's voice is so small and thin compared to your bigger sounding voice. This is my oppinion anyways.

Guest Mnemosyne

niiiicee. haha, this is too awesome. it sounds professionally done. great job on it.

<3

PS: i'm sorry, but whenever i look at your username, i read it hamster instead of hmaster -__-" i'm sorry.

Guest juki_love

Where are you going? Isn't your exams soon? What UNI are you aiming for in Sydney? What course?

Anyways, it's good, but your voice (hmaster) is a bit too loud compared to Juki's. This is only because Juki's voice is so small and thin compared to your bigger sounding voice. This is my oppinion anyways.

^ i think it's better that way ><.. coz then u dun hav to hear me die on the high notes -___-;;

he's doing hsc next year... im the one who's doing hsc now -__-;; i want to burn the maths paper..

anyways =__=

hamster hamster~

Guest Sakura-x

wow! =O Can a song get any catchier?!

You guys make a great team! haha this forum has too much talent, I'd be green with envy if I wasnt so in love with this song. =P

Guest babiixru

^ i think it's better that way ><.. coz then u dun hav to hear me die on the high notes -___-;;

he's doing hsc next year... im the one who's doing hsc now -__-;; i want to burn the maths paper..

anyways =__=

hamster hamster~

LMAO HAMSTER! i never realized that hmaster = hamster with a one rearranged letter. you sound nice. yeah but your voice well maybe perhaps because of the different mic qualities it sounds sort of not "together." but you still sound great<3

Archived