My Little Brother Sings Along To Dbsk

Guest wicked_

Guest wicked_

LOL~ He has my iPod in his ears right now listening to Mirotic and singing along. He's 5 by the way! :lol: It's so freaking adorable. Does anyone else have any siblings that sings along to songs that you think they would never for their age group?

Guest akito&agito

LOL!

That's so cute <3333!

Haha, my gwad, my niece was singing Replay, she's 4.

It got so annoying!!!

And my little bro 13, sings to DBSK too ^^

Guest jaeka

Reminds me of that youtube video, of a japanese toddler or so, singing and dancing to DBSK's Mirotic which is on the TV, haha.

I wish I had the link lol. >_<

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Aww this is too precious! You should try to record him or something! :)

I have a four year old niece. All day she sings: Wonder Girls and Girl' Generation songs.

Her favorite songs is: "Gee (SNSD)" and "Nobody (WG)" It makes me laugh when she imitates the choreography too, lol

Guest screamxlove

Aww, how cute (:

I have a 6 year old nephew and I've been exposing him to kpop since he was a baby.

He doesn't really like it, actually. He calls it weird, lols.

But he does hum along the melodies of several songs. It's amusing.

Guest soulmate.

lmao An! x]

well, my brother sings to "Sorry Sorry - Super Junior"

I find it funny, because he sings them randomly.

Like when we're eating .___.

Guest TheJokerFace

Awesome. B) Let's create a littlie generation of Dbsk fans. Yes, yes. I like this idea. Long live DBSK! :w00t: I'm such a fangirl! :wub:

Guest soulremix.

LOL. Your stories are so cute :D I wish I my little cousins sang songs I liked .. But they probably wouldn't like the music I listen too haha ㅠ__ㅠ

Guest 1TYMRMYVZT

Awww. Cute.

My 11 year old brother sings along to Big Bang, DBSK, Utada Hikaru, etc.

He says he doesn't like their music, but I always catch him singing along to their songs.

xD

Guest Mardi09

My girl cousin who is 6 now use to sing Magolpy's song Bihengsonyo/Flight Girl.....because she liked the music video with the little girl

Guest Rainity

my big brother sings to so hot by the wondergirls.. and even dances to it too! haha. haunting~~~ :ph34r:

waah thats so cute ! LOL :P

Guest neshpa

My little brother (he's three years old) sings to Nobody - Wondergirls (but only the enlish "I want nobody, nobody but you!") and a lot of my brother and sister's english songs like Gives You Hell - All American Rejects, Forever - Chris Brown, Where The City Meets The Sea - The Getaway Plan etc.

It's all quite cute XD

Archived