MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest krnshort1

i watched it today!

and i liked it~

its so much better than laguna beach because that one only focused on the 'drama' such as what the girls thought of other's wardrobes, boys, etc. so it was pointless

but this one has L.C. actually working at teen vogue which makes it

have a better direction than laguna beach.

l.c. is musheesuh. B)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiss*kiss

Lauren is fun to watch but the new kids seem all about making drama for television. And does Heidi remind anyone of Kristin? I think they look pretty similar. And her interview with FIDM was so funny contrasted to Lauren's.

Also, if I were Lauren, I would have been pissed that Heidi and her friends came to the party. And it's so obvious that if it were anyone else (and they weren't on tv), Lauren would have been fired already.

Fun to watch though, fun to watch... ^^

Guest ima_robot

i think this might be good .. i missed it yesterday =T i like the fact that its only gonna be her in LA.. but it seemed like everybody in Laguna Beach moved to LA. o.o

ima catch the rerun today :]

Guest mrs. pakman

lc's such a push over. she said that she wouldn't ruin her internship for some party,

yet she let in heidi and the other people.

and her one things was to not sit down and guard the area...and she didn't.

arrrrggggghhhh...it's ok...i still love her.

Guest 2552

I wanna see it, LC and Lo were my fave characters from LB.

I think it will be better than season 3 LB cuz those are all brand new people. And from that one preview they looked worse than the previous members.

Guest PizazzPizza88

the first episode was pretty good..i'm looking forward to watch more

i can't believe LC let them in /:

her friends didn't care that it could cost her her job

and heidi seems stupid sometimes

Guest kiss*kiss

...but do you guys feel that her internship is nothing but a PR move from Teen Vogue? =X

Of course!

Guest _obsession

i watched this, it was okay.heidi pisses me off.she's so dumb & why would she want to risk her friend's job just to party? i mean, at least don't sit where you aren't supposed to sit if you don't wanna cause a scene at a party you weren't even invited to..geeez.

man, i can't believe she's still w/ jason..where's stephen!? lol

Guest Iridescence

Yeah... Heidi. I was like.. wow. Did she not realize the looks from the interviewer that constantly being stuck-up and talking about parties was making her lose the internship? I was like.. maaaaannn.

Somewhat boring first episode, but I hope it gets more interesting later on. After all, no one's life is exciting everyday.

heidi is stupid!! she's not a good friend..and seems like she's taking advantage of LC

Okay, LC seems like a nice enough girl and all, but do you guys feel that her internship is nothing but a PR move from Teen Vogue? =X

She's even on the cover of the latest issue

but that 1st ep was shot long before..she was on the cover :mellow:

Guest epic_darkness

^She's going out with Jason, didn't she atleast pay attention to what happened with Jason and every girl he dated in Laguna

Edit...

I can't wait to see the show but being in Canada it'll probably take a couple of months

Guest jjowah

seriously..the whole Teen Vogue thing was set up. then again..this whole show is set up. lol..but its still addicting.

Guest chigurl

ahhh seeing those pics wit jason kinda ruins da whole season...

i was lookin forward to seeing if stephen and her would hook up finally

or with some other guy... :(

why? why?

jason was such a sleaze ball..

Guest kiss*kiss

ahhh seeing those pics wit jason kinda ruins da whole season...

i was lookin forward to seeing if stephen and her would hook up finally

or with some other guy... :(

why? why?

jason was such a sleaze ball..

i thought stephen was the sleaze ball -- jason is just kind of dumb.

Guest PizazzPizza88

seriously..the whole Teen Vogue thing was set up. then again..this whole show is set up. lol..but its still addicting.

i think so too..the thing you HAVE to keep in mind is it's a show meaning the makers want people to watch more than display the truth

if they didn't know she was getting the job at teen vogue..why would they even film her if she's just moving to los angeles? also, i would think teen vogue would hire her just because they have heard of her

Archived