MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

YESSSSS! Finally, the third season of The Hills! This looks like it's going to be the best

season ever. I'm so excited to watch the rest of the season! WOO! Lets go Team Lauren :)

hey Marie Digby's cover of Umbrella[/1] was on the soundtrack of this episode

When I heard that song I was like, "wow..this song really isn't that bad - because Rhianna isn't singing it!"

I dislike Rhianna's voice but the song isn't that bad when someone else sings it. Marie is really pretty too ^^"

Hmm, The Way I Are? I don't really hear it?

In my opinion, Body Language is quite catchy but not enough to like it and get it stuck in my head.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duuuude listen to Heidi Montag's new song Body Language here

As much as I dislike Speidi, this song is catchy as hell. You know what I DON'T like about this song though? Spencer rapping. Ick.

LOL...Spencer rapping...that's a joke.

I think this song would be fin-er w/o his rapping...lol...I agree with Ryan Seacrest..

Guest leeniie_bayb

WOW! I can't believe Spencer bought her ring within two seconds & said, "I don't know which finger it goes on"

<_< <_< <_< <_<

Guest KhmerGuy231

^ Uh because Spencer's a friggin retard... What kind of freakin proposal is that? It was more of a promise ring thing. Anyhow.......

The Hills keeps me interested with all the drama, so I watch it whenever I can catch it.

Hedi should not sing, nor should Spencer rap. They make Kevin Federline sound good. lol

Guest boy:mentality

i missed the first episode of season 3... looking at heidi's picture, did she get some work done?

ok a few pages back said she got a nose and a boob job? she was alright looking before. did that dumb boyfriend of hers tell her to do it?

Guest vc1188

i missed the first episode of season 3... looking at heidi's picture, did she get some work done?

ok a few pages back said she got a nose and a boob job? she was alright looking before. did that dumb boyfriend of hers tell her to do it?

It's possible! He's her manager now. Plus he's scum. haha

Guest suejinners

it does sort of remind me of the way i are. but it just reminds me of timbaland's style

LOL ryan is so right though...

the song is alright

Guest delightful123

how does lauren know that heidi started those rumors anyway? she totally assumed that heidi did... -_- i think that's really lame.

meh. i love the hills, and i watch it all the time.. but ALL of the characters are freakin' annoying. even lauren. hahaha~

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

do you guys really think spencer is loyal to heidi?

It's hard to say. I don't think he is loyal in my opinion. Then again we don't know

him personally; we just know him from a TV box.

Judging from the way he treated her in the last season, (hanging out with the playmates,

flirting with other girls, etc.) he doesn't seem very loyal toward Heidi. Maybe since then

he's changed? Oh, and apparently stated from Heidi, no one will ever understand how

much Spencer loves her? *eye roll*

I liked Jordan with Heidi way more than Spencer.

Guest KuYA II

^

thanks for the article

whoa i never realized that they were actually like that. I thought the show was sorta scripted to make heidi and lauren hate each other...but dang i never expected to go that far. Good job lauren. I think shes much more mature about the situation then heidi and spencer talking smack about lauren sheesh. immature i must say.

i think they are arguing more since i think it may be true that heidi or spencer or maybe both spread the rumors of a sextape of lauren and her weird ex bf hahaha.

Guest vc1188

Justin Bobby would look hot with short hair :)
yeah Justinbobby looks kinda dirty/greasy with that long hair(I know it was redundant to mention his name again, but I can't help it!!)

has anyone read this before? kinda old US article. august 9th, 2007http://www.usmagazine.com/the_hills_2
This is shocking to read and the punishment's kind of overly extreme. They're part of the show so they should at least be able to go to the premiere party. I understand "banning" them from radio shows and interviews though.

Weird how I'm defending Speidi; I hate Speidi!

Guest Ningyo

I really love lauren's advice. "You should be with someone who makes you happy, not with someone who upsets you all the time"

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

yeah Justinbobby looks kinda dirty/greasy with that long hair(I know it was redundant to mention his name again, but I can't help it!!)

It's okay. Afterall we can call him "whatever the hell [we] want." Haha.

I can't wait until the next episode!

i cannot wait for tomorrow!! new episode! cant wait to see more of justin bobby :D

btw spencer should never rap again. i was actually picturing him while i was listening to that rap bit... wow. that is one image i never wanna have again! the song is actually ok though.

Guest x.yoru

I don't know much about this show, and nor do I watch it...

But the commericals are playing over and over again and it's annoying me. =__=;;

I might watch it though. :T

Archived