The scene with Stephanie in the bedroom listening to everyone talk was a

little heartbreaking. I felt kind of bad for her. Stephanie does seem like a

lost puppy-trying to fit into the "popular" crowd. At least in a way, Lauren

did admit that things were blown out of proportion, but it doesn't mean things

will be the same.

Audrina's date for the next episode looks soo hot and charming. Even though

Justin improved a lot, i always thought Audrina deserved someone better. But

im a little confused, did they already broke up and just became friends already

so thats why Audrina can date other people?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

omg spencer never fails to make me laugh hahahahahah

i feel bad for steph but omg spencer is hilarious

" look what the wind blew in....." hahahahahahhaha :lol:

Guest melodrama

I feel bad for everybody; you don't know who to trust! I don't know if I could live like that.. but it's fun to watch haha

i just wished lauren didn't make it such a big deal. She dumped him, she had no feelings for him. I don't see why she's so upset about Doug and Stephanie. They went to dinner, had coffee... okay. Would have been nice if they told her, but they didn't... so now stephanie knows.. everyone get over it. good god.

Guest PhuongNguyen
i just wished lauren didn't make it such a big deal. She dumped him, she had no feelings for him. I don't see why she's so upset about Doug and Stephanie. They went to dinner, had coffee... okay. Would have been nice if they told her, but they didn't... so now stephanie knows.. everyone get over it. good god.

I don't think she was richard simmons over the fact that Stephanie and Doug went on a date, but because they tried to hide it from her. I remember her saying something along the line of "I don't think he's worth the fight between our friendship, but apparently, she does". So yeah, she's more tick off that Stephanie would rather go on a date with that dude and throw away their friendship, not really because they went on a date.

Anyways, I thought Stephanie was EXTREMELY stupid. First off, she went and talk to Audrina? Like common... Audrina is Lauren's friend. What makes her think that the words won't get to Lauren? And then her whole "but how would Lauren find out?" is even more stupid. Uh hello, reality series, they're FILMING YOU. Ai ya ya.

Guest INSANE
I don't think she was richard simmons over the fact that Stephanie and Doug went on a date, but because they tried to hide it from her. I remember her saying something along the line of "I don't think he's worth the fight between our friendship, but apparently, she does". So yeah, she's more tick off that Stephanie would rather go on a date with that dude and throw away their friendship, not really because they went on a date.

Anyways, I thought Stephanie was EXTREMELY stupid. First off, she went and talk to Audrina? Like common... Audrina is Lauren's friend. What makes her think that the words won't get to Lauren? And then her whole "but how would Lauren find out?" is even more stupid. Uh hello, reality series, they're FILMING YOU. Ai ya ya.

just proves how dumb stephanie can be. i DID feel sorry for her, but now i just think she dug her own grave. she brought it upon herself by not telling lauren in the first place and talking to audrina about it.

i liked last nights episode :D i thought what holly was saying to spencer was so true! i liked her in this episode. and i really wish that hedi would listen to holly for once and dump spencer. gotta wait till next episode to find out who has to move out! and i liked collin :D he's cute.

holy cow is doug is a douchebag, what a effen liar. unbelievable

Stephanie is a stupid cow. she shouldve just been honest and told LC that she liked him and wanted her approval.

i have to say this

spencer is totally honest. i havent seen him lie at all. which is shocking. im kinda hating him, slash slowly liking him Hahahahaha, hes such a douchebag but he says it straight. but he shouldve treated heidis mom with more respect. i mean, its her freaking MOM.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show. :]]] But ugh I can't stand Spencer. He's such an richard simmons towards everybody. Especially towards Stephanie since she's hanging with LC. Makes me feel bad for her. Heidi's so stupid sometimes, she should just let Spencer go. She's better off without him.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Spencer seems to be more of a jackass this season than last... anyone think that he's just doing it intentionally to play up the "bubble gum" role? I mean, he's just downright rude to EVERYONE, and not even Spencer is like that (at least, not last season). I think he's doing it intentionally to keep the title.

really, spencer's actually starting to grow on me, and he KNOWS what LC is like and that scissors cutting comment was funny!

dislike stephanie all the way... why cant she jus admit they went on a date? it's NOT that BIG of a deal... geesh. doug was a douchebag to her, he's like oh no, stephanie asked me out blah blah blah... so rude of him

JB cleaned up NICELY! =)

^LMAO ME TOO!! spencer is starting to grow on me too. i dont know, ya hes an richard simmons hole, ya hes rude. but at least hes honest through it all. i dont know. he just hasnt told any lies yet and he tells it straight. :|

• 2 weeks later...

i think its funny how no one liked JUSTINBOBBY at first, and now all the guys invite him to cabo and when ever they go out.

btw what went down with audriana. i want justin bobby to stop being such a hot richard simmons and addmit he adores audriana, stop THINKING WITH YOUR PEPPEPPEPEEP

i think its funny how no one liked JUSTINBOBBY at first, and now all the guys invite him to cabo and when ever they go out.

btw what went down with audriana. i want justin bobby to stop being such a hot richard simmons and addmit he adores audriana, stop THINKING WITH YOUR PEPPEPPEPEEP

audrina still had the hots for justin so she told cory (the aussie dude) that she couldn't be with him cus she still had someone in her heart. i felt sorry for him =x

then she went back to justin.

^i know i saw that part. i was soooo heart broken for corey, i reallly loved him ,he was such an amazing guy to audriana, that teddy bear part was sooo cute and then she dumped him 2 seconds after.

as much as i love justin, as soon as i saw that teddy bear part i was like " Noooooooooo" hahahah cause then i feel inlove with corey too! :lol:

i am really starting to like spencer. i still think hes a richard simmons bag, but atleast hes a honest, forward douchebag.

i love corey, minus the accent.

spencer. i don't know about him. one minute he's all about loyalty to family but when it comes to heidi, he encourages her to NOT be loyal. if you get what i mean. like he's telling her to kick holly out even when she is heidi's FAMILY. it just seems hypocritical to me, imo.

Guest °..a²

I havent been much into the hills until lately, and I really gotta say

justin bobby is so friken hot.

I found his "love" confession or whatever to audrina hilarious. I could hardly understand him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he say that 90% of the time, he wants to spend it with audrina? Either way, I still found it oddly cute. Because he doesn't seem like the mushy/romantic type, yet he's sort of trying for audrina's sake. It's also so cute when he gets jealous because audrina is seeing the other guy.

i liked today's episode :)

i found that jay guy hot as well. i def like him better with whitney than i did alex.

i agree with whitney, alex was too boring and he seemed really desperate for her attention

like the whole night at the bar, he just kept staring at her while whitney was having a great time with jay

i kinda felt sorry for alex, but i dunno..

i guess jay is that guy whitney is with in her new show, The City

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THYDAISCOOL

i watched the hills after show today and i found out that heidi and spencer got married in mexico

i never knew they got married am i late or did this just happen?

and apparently no one knew and no guest was there either not even their family

and i just want to say today eps was wtf hahaha audrina wtelf mang why would lauren and justin ever hook up

and lauren even said justin disgust her lmao

Guest CONSTANCE
i watched the hills after show today and i found out that heidi and spencer got married in mexico

i never knew they got married am i late or did this just happen?

and apparently no one knew and no guest was there either not even their family

and i just want to say today eps was wtf hahaha audrina wtelf mang why would lauren and justin ever hook up

and lauren even said justin disgust her lmao

they just got married, which i find really ridiculous. heidi can do SO much better

i cant help but judge them cus theyre always so fake - - ;;

and seriously WTF why the hell would lauren & justin bobby hook up?!?!

lauren finds him disgusting and audrina was going nuts on her

she kept asking him DID U HOOK UP WITH HIM? and lauren kept saying no

audrina kept bugging her when she got her answer, what more does she want?!

this is the FIRST time i agree with justin bobby- he was the mature one this time

ive been on the both ends and of course audrina would get upset, but lauren has done nothing

to make audrina NOT trust her as a friend, shes always been there for her.

oh man, crazy drama. im totally addicted to the hills lol

Archived