MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ubergooberxx

Doug's hot. I'll take him if you don't want him, LC! Haha.

Spencer Pratt will always be a douchebag in my book.

I'm so happy for Whitney and her new boo ;D

Guest monkeyboy

Lauren is such an inconsiderate friend, she started to annoyed me in tonight episode. she doesn't make an effort with Audrina and always made Audrina seem left out..stupid Lo....ehh wonder if stephanie pratt is really "crazy" as Brody said? i think there is something about her that seem mischievous ....hnmm

Guest mintiful

damn and i thought brody and doug in jail was going to be a big thing but it was so stupid. & they thought it was fun. <_< while the girls were trying to help.

i really want lauren and audrina to be friends again. so i hope it works out for them.

and spencer. i hate him more and more after every episode. he is the biggest jerk in the world. i so did not like what he said to holly. so freaking rude.

and its funny how everyone who used to be/or is close to heidi and spencer all turns there back and goes to be friends with lauren instead. says a lot about speidi. no?

Guest getxinfatuated

I like Doug! He seems nice and isn't a jerk like 90% of the guys

on the show. From what i hear, he's being extra close to Heidi's sister

Holly (or is it Molly..?). They been going to events together.

I am so sick of the camera going to Lo's snotty and evil face everytime

Audrina is mentioned lol.

Guest planetarium15
damn and i thought brody and doug in jail was going to be a big thing but it was so stupid. & they thought it was fun. <_< while the girls were trying to help.

i really want lauren and audrina to be friends again. so i hope it works out for them.

and spencer. i hate him more and more after every episode. he is the biggest jerk in the world. i so did not like what he said to holly. so freaking rude.

and its funny how everyone who used to be/or is close to heidi and spencer all turns there back and goes to be friends with lauren instead. says a lot about speidi. no?

lol I said the exact same thing to my friend XD I find it quite hilarious to be honest.

But yea the whole Spencer deal <_< Heidi finds that ... attractive? Gawd I would've kicked his richard simmons out of the house a LOOOONG time ago.

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight
Lauren is such an inconsiderate friend, she started to annoyed me in tonight episode. she doesn't make an effort with Audrina and always made Audrina seem left out..stupid Lo....ehh wonder if stephanie pratt is really "crazy" as Brody said? i think there is something about her that seem mischievous ....hnmm

lmaoooooooo maybe its cause she loops like spencer in heals.

Guest Caroline :)

i know lo is being a big meanie but honestly lauren is being such a sweetheart and audrina should give her credit. the entire thing where audrina ignored lauren because "she was in the middle of a conversation" and she couldn't even say a small "hello"?????

seriously i do that all the time with my friends and be like "blah blah blah, oooh hold on one second that's my friend! Hey! how are you? are you with your friends?? HAve fun!" and then go back to the conversation.

i think lauren is doing so much and she's trying busting her butt preparing a party for a party basically by herself since lo wasn't helping.

eh whatever. Lo is super protective of lauren, brody is funny being mean to stephanie...lol i don't know why though, and doug is SEXY.

spencer makes me laugh now. everything's so funny...lol

heidi on the other hand is PATHETIC. how in the world does she stand her boyfriend being so rude to her SISTER? plus, isn't it her home anyway?

i hate watching lauren and audrina argueing.

its like, lauren gets to say what she needs to say but audrina has to sit there and listen <_<

its like she cant let out her point of view and shes just getting yelled at by lc!

and i cant believe she doesnt realize what a pinkberry lo is

<3 audrina and whitney!

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

lmao spencer is sooo funny i swear to god hahahahah . he is such a effen idiot. lol.

hiedi is a twat. major

lauren is stupid, she needs to see how lo is right now

audrina, i love her.

Guest monkeyboy
i know lo is being a big meanie but honestly lauren is being such a sweetheart and audrina should give her credit. the entire thing where audrina ignored lauren because "she was in the middle of a conversation" and she couldn't even say a small "hello"?????

seriously i do that all the time with my friends and be like "blah blah blah, oooh hold on one second that's my friend! Hey! how are you? are you with your friends?? HAve fun!" and then go back to the conversation.

i think lauren is doing so much and she's trying busting her butt preparing a party for a party basically by herself since lo wasn't helping.

eh whatever. Lo is super protective of lauren, brody is funny being mean to stephanie...lol i don't know why though, and doug is SEXY.

spencer makes me laugh now. everything's so funny...lol

heidi on the other hand is PATHETIC. how in the world does she stand her boyfriend being so rude to her SISTER? plus, isn't it her home anyway?

I read on Audrina's blog that when Lauren said hi and constantly yelling Audrina name outloud, Audrina was in the middle of a deep conversation so she turned around and said hold on a minute and so when she was done Lauren and her friends left. she said she never said "i'm with my frioends". i mean there were no camera at Goa when it happened and eventually we only hear lauren's side of the story and duhh in the end it's her show so wat do u think? lauren started to annoyed me by the way she treat her friend...

i love lauren. I love her when she was in laguna beach.i think everyone has her flaws and lauren has her flaws too.but i sometimes i feel that lauren being too emotional. She need to controlled her emotion instead of lashing out that ppl. Like her friendship with Heidi. If she said that she and heidi r best friend then she should trust her instead of trusting what brody said.She is way way stupid not to trust her BF.now they are enemy, typical drama.

Guest je_amourx
I HATE LO SO MUCH, there's something about her that just bugs me...

can heidi just dump spencer already... he's such an idiot!

Right on sister! She should just move back to L.B. Watching her makes me cringe, and everytime she's on TV, she always says she is not as 'evil' as everyone ought her to be on T.V .... mmk! :crazy:

Spencer is the jerk of all jerk. The things he said to his own SISTER Stephanie about being friends with Lauren is ... :fury: WTH. Not only that but he treats Heidi's sister like crap. I don't like Heidi that much, but she's a hella lot better when compared to Spencer ... She can find someone 10x much better.

I think Audrina is just tired of feeling left out , poor girl.

Guest SophiaSan

Omg

I just want Lauren and Heidi to be friends again!!

Yes Heidi picked Spencer over Lauren to some extent, but still no reason to end X amount of years of friendship.

And the whole sex tape rumor? Even Perez Hilton admitted that HE was the one that started it.

Either Lauren is too stubborn to accept Heidi back or MTV is just stirring this fight.

Omg

I just want Lauren and Heidi to be friends again!!

Me too... those were good old days (:

Funny I hadn't realized earlier how good friends Holly and Lauren must have been.

• 2 weeks later...
lmao spencer is sooo funny i swear to god hahahahah . he is such a effen idiot. lol.

hiedi is a twat. major

lauren is stupid, she needs to see how lo is right now

audrina, i love her.

agreed

agreed

agreed

agreed

LOL.

can't wait for tomorrow's episode :)

Guest jiwoneex3

saw yesterday's episode.

in the beginning, i disliked Stephanie

but later on, i feel so bad for her.

ahaha,

now that Brody's up her richard simmons.

and Doug's a richard simmons. really,

never liked him anyway.

just Brody's hot <3

and i haven't been updated much,

but i'm glad Audrina and Lo's cool :D

Archived