MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

I'm for AUDRINA because she told the truth, she said how she felt, she's not going to lie for the sake of Lo.

Plus i saw no effort in them (Lo and Lauren) at all in trying to reconnect or w/e.

Lame.

SPENCER IS A JERK, how rude can you get to your girlfriend's sister and stuff.

he just loves to control everyone.

Heidi is just a pawn.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovebum4life

LOL in the car Lauren sense Lo's B*itchy side when the subject of Audrina seems to come up

Btw I really hate Spencer....ugh

i can't believe spencer wanted to unsister steph lol, everything he says is so stupid. heidi's make up in the second episode was really trashy

Spencer says the stupidest thing. T_____T;;

"You've jump shipped to the bad guys." "If I could UNmake you my sister, I would."

I thought it was really shady of Stephenie to say that she didn't invite Spencer and Heidi to Lauren, when she clearly invited them to the party when they arrived. Then she makes it some huge excuse saying, "Oh my god, I didn't know they were coming, blah blah blah." Yeah, whatever. I'm so over her.

In the next episode, it seems that Lauren breaks it off with Doug. I kinda saw that coming though. And Whitney finally gets a guy. <33

Guest getxinfatuated

^ well it was made known that there weren't any communication between

Stephanie, Spencer and Heidi for at least a few weeks so i genuinely

think she didn't know the percentage of then goin was that high. I dont

recall her telling Lauren that she didnt invite them..but if thats true then

that was Stephanie's fault.

I thought Lo looked really bad at Stephanie's party. The whole lipstick and

outfit made her look so drained and wasted out.

Spencer: "There are two ships, so you are jumping ships!" haha what a dumbas$$

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i'm really starting to not like Lo

she makes it seem like audrina doesn't care, etc

when i feel like she does try and Lo keeps her out of their circle

and it sucked that spencer/heidi messed up stephanie's party

it seemed like only they were there when it emptied out

and i thought it was so funny when jessica was fired

i always knew she was jealous of whitney! haha

As much as i hate spencer, i can see why he's so pissed at his sister...i mean it does look like as if she's trying to hang out with the cooler gang, but he has no right to say stupid things like, oh ill never talk to you again..get over it!

One more thing, I wish heidi would wear less MAKEUP....i think she is pretty naturally....she's starting to look like a clown T.T

Guest dumpyfledgling

So I wasn't into the past seasons of the Hills but for some reason I'm finding myself addicted to this season. I mean, I know the Hills is completely staged but it's like how some people find wrestling appealing. It's fake but entertaining.

I'm so glad that Whitney went out with a guy. I think she's so mellow and undramatic unlike everyone else on the show that she deserves a hot boyfriend to show off to all the other girls. Lauren and Doug breaking up, who didn't see that coming? I can already predict the whole Lauren-Doug-Stephanie triangle. Lauren broke up with Doug so Stephanie thinks he's fair game and then Lauren gets all pissed off because Stephanie went after her ex. Brody comes in spewing crap about how he was right all along about Stephanie and then Lauren finally realizes it too. Seriously MTV, if you're going to stage drama at least make it unpredictable.

And why is Spencer such a little sh.it? Stephanie should "unbrother" him before he decides to "unsister" her. What a jerk.

Guest photo.ollie

i hate this program so so much,

they like pretend its all real, when its blatenly not.

EURGH.

its so fake!!

where's all the good tv gone?

TO POT i guess.

i gotta question i was watching hills reruns... i don't follow it but i was at the episode where spencer and heidi crashed the party for spencer's sister (stephanie?).

but LO and Audrina... what happened between the two of them before? kinda curious because LO seems like such a biotch and Audrina was just... very pissed off.

spencer: "if I could un-sister you I would..." oh spencer... idiot.

Guest getxinfatuated

Aw i'm glad Whitney met a boy too! He seems like a nice guy who

isn't just a pretty face.

"It was an hamster now it's a guinea pig.." -SP follows by Lauren

wtf face haha.

whitney's probably my favorite. she seems the nicest and most sincere.

spencer is sooo immature. like what is this middle school? making people choose sides? grow up!! he says so many dumb and unnecessary things. it's like verbal diarrhea. i actually like stephanie. she actually seems quite nice.

and the lo & audrina thing is soo high school ish. lol. lo is such a pinkberry. she acts like she's the victim when she's the one that's really not putting in the effort. audrina seems a lot more mature and genuine.

I loved the NY scenes with Whitney! she has the best taste in clothes too

me too!! her and that model guy Alex? make a cute couple..too bad they didn't kiss :( haha. I watched the aftershow on mtv.ca and they asked Whitney about her and Alex and she said they met a couple of times after that but they had no chemistry :( or something like that.

Guest whf_violet

Whitney's lovelife hasnt been discussed so much in the previous season of The Hills. I'm glad her lovelife is kinda low key compared to the other girls. ^_^ I havent watched the latest epi yet, I'm curious to see her and that Alex guy. :lol:

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight
i dont think audrina was rude - she was being honest

audrina made an effort already and during those times Lo was shady

i dun understand why they have to be friends bcuz the only thing they have in common is having lauren as their friends.. they dont even live in the same house 2gether!

woww i cant believe i felt sorry for spencer for a second when he didnt have heidi..he is such a jerk

LMAOOOO me too!!! hahahaah

whitneys new boy toy is okay looking, i think he looks better with his mouth shut. hahahahaha those teeth creep me out. :blush:

Archived