[OFFICIAL] Lee Chaerin (씨엘) Thread

Guest sneezed

Guest harlequin03

Damn, she's only 18!?

Never would've guessed o_o

That means she was a trainee @ like OD young.

Haha, lucky girl getting to hang out with Big Bang T_T

& to the above of her connection w/GD, I totally agree. I mean he was probably an influence on her anyway, I mean who wouldn't look up to him? [:

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/s...nc/47353312.jpg

^ GD totally lent her his glasses..

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/s...nc/87082956.jpg

^ & his hair haha.

[:

yeah lucky to be hanging out with the bigbang boys!!

wuhoooo! totally love the "lending" thing, its a LEADER Thing. hoho.

hey! hope ou can join the trendsetters!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mo0shell

She's born in 1991, that's the same age as me but she's older than me by 4 months. I thought she was like born in the 80's like 1986, 1987, 1988 or 1989 LOL.

But who cares, she's a great leader and rapper ^__^

Guest maydx93

dang...I'm starting to like this girl more and more!! only 1991? Is it confirmed?? OMG. That's young, even if it's older than me...LOL. What's with the age gap btwn the members? It's like huge...but it be a big deal.

Guest miared

It seems like she´s trying, or being forced, to be like GD way too much.

I don´t know about you people---but this whole "female BIG BANG" seems more like a weakness to me.

Guest LemoN - AidE

Dude, I have mad respect for this girl! I know all of them have amazing talent (except Sandara I dont know about much about her musically lol).

BEST OF LUCK TO THEM!!

Guest <maYO>

i freaken love her body~!!!! it's nice~! i'm jealous~! lol....but i can't wait for these girls to debut...i wanna see what they're gonna bring.

Guest vip_gd

It seems like she´s trying, or being forced, to be like GD way too much.

I don´t know about you people---but this whole "female BIG BANG" seems more like a weakness to me.

it'll take time for the girls to develop their own style and image towards the public.

wouldn't be surprised if you're geared into what i call GD's realm, which is basically his well known characteristics.

i just think the girls look up to them ..

i honestly am spazzing so much about this girl. she's just soooo hot, and cold, and whatever. <3 i love her. i don't think she is being forced to be like GD.maybe it's just because they have been previously called FEMALE BIG BANG.

i am a trendsetter <3

Guest flyingpenguins

wow she's only 18 :o

makes me feel like getting off my butt and doing something other than sit in front of my computer half the day >_>

she's so talented & pretty ! - is jealous - *_*

Guest albeitalways

lol i think CL is suited to be a leader.

age doesn't have to be a serious qualification of what it takes to be a leader. i mean, for all we know, min ji might've ended up as the leader instead.

and c'mon people, she's fluent in at least three languages--english, korean and french

i was liek whoa o_O!!?? what the hell!!??

not only that she can rap as well as the boys, listen to YG Family's What to get my drift...

plus in the lollipop mv, i noticed sandara and park bom were still awkward strutting their stuff while min ji and cl danced like a pro..

i think this girl has got what it takes to be a leader.

Guest bitter SOOweet

i think she TOTALLY fits the position of being the leader

i love her shes amazing in so many ways haha

i've been spazzing about this girl these past few days haha

yea i didnt get why they made her the leader, cuz you'd expect park bom to be but now i can totally see why CL fits the leader position. she has that...aura lol. that confidence and charisma. like GD. she really does resemble GD in many ways lol. i can't wait 2ne1 to debut just so i can listen to more of her amazing skills

• 2 weeks later...
Guest itimz

she 's so cool

,, my idol

hahaha

she older than me just 2 years

so i can call her ''onnie'' right ?

haha ^^

next ,,

wait for the first perfomance :D

Archived