How Can You Tell If You Have "baby Fat?"

Guest Milica

Guest deportedkorean

NOOOOOOOOOOO! DO NOT TRY TO GET RID OF YOUR "BABY FAT." BABY FAT IS DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL FAT. UNLIKE NORMAL ADULT FAT, BABY FAT IS CONSIDER BROWN FAT, WHICH HELPS YOU BURN CALORIES. BABY FAT IS GOOD FAT THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP. IN FACT, BABY FAT HELPS KEEP ADULTS SLIM. BABY FAT MAY MAKE YOU LOOK CHUBBY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT WILL KEEP YOU LOOKING YOUNG!

CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7988252.stm

BROWN fat...is located near the collarbone and upper chest in adults...NOT in their cheeks.

brown fat is different from the "baby fat" that most people refer to (the chubby cheeks, the soft chubby appearance of a young child, or the appearance of a michellin tire baby). Brown fat in babies is located near the spine and chest, it counts for about 5% of a baby's weight). Brown fat is found more often in people that are skinny as opposed to people who are obese.

Guest Bby-GIE

i think i have baby fat or most like i just have fat on the face.

but looking in the mirror, my face looks a bit more ovalish and not circleish if it werent for the excess amount of fat on the face.

im a bit over weight so i wonder if that is baby fat? probably not but would be nice to know if it was. XD

Guest xiah_lover

if it helps, i gargle for like 5 mins! whether it be water, or mouthwash. makes me cheeks and jaw kinda tired so i hope its working? i never really did it logn enough to see any results because i forgot to do it most of the time. hope it works for u guys! =]

Guest hannieoon

I used to have them. When I smile, all you can see is my cheeks. So I hated taking pictures cuz it made me look like a squirrel.

I'm nineteen and in the process of losing weight. I've lost a ton of fat from my cheeks and my face is overall looking refined. So it'll go away. Don't worry. Besides, did you know that having cheek fat that you look younger? You'll appreciate it when you get older. People actuallly PUT fat into their cheeks to get a healthy look.

Archived