How Can You Tell If You Have "baby Fat?"

Guest Milica

Guest Milica
And will it go away?
I have a really weird face, my face is square but it wouldn't be so bad if I actually had some cheekbones, instead the fat below my cheekbones is like, bigger than my cheekbones so I look fat and saggy, and I can't smile in photos without looking like a fat old pedophile. I heard baby fat goes away eventually but how do I tell if it's baby fat and not regular fat? And whether or not it's go away as I get older? Are there face exercises I can do to make it go away?

Guest HOTbass

bbbllaarrggff

same here >___<

i was looking at a face shape chart, and i thought i had a square shaped face. and then, after poking my face for a while, i came to the conclusion that i would have more of an oval face if not for the freaking baby cheeks.

my mom said that she had the cheeks too, but they went away after she started working for a company

and i was relieved.....

but then i realized that my mom started working after she had finished college, AND gotten her phD..... <_<

idk about the pedo part.......... :sweatingbullets:

Guest kawaikiss

You would prob lose your "baby fat" at least by the end of highschool. or earlier i suppose.

there's no definite age limit.

It all depends on genetics though.

But by the time you're worrying about having "baby" fat, it's probably fat fat.

The only way to lose fat is through cardio+ healthy diet. You cant spot reduce.

Guest __LOST

hahas, i like to make a circle with my forefinger & my thumb and put in on my cheecks & poke the fat. :huh:

it's fun. ^_^

i'm ohkay skinny { 103 lbs } but i still have them. :angry:

Guest lvff_

i heard people lose it when they're in their early twenties. i have chubby cheeks too, which i HATEEEE. the only time ive ever had normal cheeks was when i did ballet, and i looked emaciated then. when i reach a normal weight, my cheeks start getting puffy. >< its such a losing battle, i have to be stick stinny if i want to avoid them. i just hope its genetics and they'll go away xD

hahas, i like to make a circle with my forefinger & my thumb and put in on my cheecks & poke the fat. :huh:

it's fun. ^_^

i'm ohkay skinny { 103 lbs } but i still have them. :angry:

LOL I DO THAT ON MY freaking thighs...so fat T_T

i hav really fat cheeks

a/s.d,mf so saggy and fat

^ sounds gross

ehh ><

Guest simplicityyx

i feel like you can just tell when someone has baby fat..

they actually have a baby face sorta vibe to them

if your whole body is generally kinda chubby, and your face is liek that as well, then it's probably just fat.

you can't blame real fat on baby fat lol no matter how you look at it.

it's kinda like proportions i guess.

and like everyone says, it's based on genetics also.

ask your parents about their baby fat

Guest love*beat

I think at one point in time it was just body fat.

But then it stuck XD; Lol

So now I'm stuck with a round face~ T__T Boo

But I'm sure if you work out you'll lose it :3

And LOL I'm sure you don't look like a "fat old pedo" 'cause I already took that position =3=; sadd

Guest lunastelle

I'm sure it goes away because;;

When I was in elementary school

I was always told my cheeks were chubby.

Now they somewhat went down. (:

Guest Swixx

Facercizing!!!!!!

There's a lot if you google them, and this is just one short article on facial exercising:

Clickie**

hmm.. if you're on the heavier side, i'd recommend losing weight, but keep in mind that usually the body fat burns off before the fat on your face does.

Also, I know that facial exercising will keep your face from getting wrinkles and allow your skin to stay "taut", so I feel like it MIGHT help with your baby fat ^_^

Other than that, I'd just let your genetics take over and wait for that chubbiness to melt away naturally over time.

Guest BottleofSpite

Oh goodness gracious.

I used to have so much baby fat,

but when I hit puberty, it went away.

Yayy for 'changes' xD

Guest Kanzen

Babies, toddlers, and children have baby fat.

If you're not any of those, and you have fat, it's not baby fat. It's just fat.

Exercise and it will go away.

Guest happiisunshin

THANK YOU.

QFT!!

You guys start losing the baby fat when you're learning how to walk, lawl.

Guest efflorescent musings

aww it ok... i had really fat cheeks when I was a freshmen and I think my face slimmed down a lot. I don't know if its because I lost weight, don't think I did, or if the fat in my cheeks just went away.

But yeah, I would exercise

Guest deportedkorean

GAH! thank you for preaching the truth!

"baby fat" is just an excuse to call "fat" something else.

Or the cheek fat is just genetic...you may get rid of it by losing overall body fat but some people are built to have some chubby cheeks.

Guest Veeneee

The fat around the cheeks, sometimes they make people look like chipmunks, but what I learned is, not to chew so much, especially gum, because if you chew lots, it actually makes your jaw bigger or something, which results in a bigger fatter face.

Guest tallgirlreplies

NOOOOOOOOOOO! DO NOT TRY TO GET RID OF YOUR "BABY FAT." BABY FAT IS DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL FAT. UNLIKE NORMAL ADULT FAT, BABY FAT IS CONSIDER BROWN FAT, WHICH HELPS YOU BURN CALORIES. BABY FAT IS GOOD FAT THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP. IN FACT, BABY FAT HELPS KEEP ADULTS SLIM. BABY FAT MAY MAKE YOU LOOK CHUBBY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT WILL KEEP YOU LOOKING YOUNG!

CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7988252.stm

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

NOOOOOOOOOOO! DO NOT TRY TO GET RID OF YOUR "BABY FAT." BABY FAT IS DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL FAT. UNLIKE NORMAL ADULT FAT, BABY FAT IS CONSIDER BROWN FAT, WHICH HELPS YOU BURN CALORIES. BABY FAT IS GOOD FAT THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP. IN FACT, BABY FAT HELPS KEEP ADULTS SLIM. BABY FAT MAY MAKE YOU LOOK CHUBBY, BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT WILL KEEP YOU LOOKING YOUNG!

CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7988252.stm

OMGAH NO WAY !

wow after reading this i feel really happy (:

xD

Archived