[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o6.91

can anyone tell me why donghae has been away form his parents for 6 years?? >_____<

probably left them to pursue his dreams.. like most artists.

so sad. =[

Guest Chopstickx

i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a HQ version (335 megs) thats uploaded onto MU or sendspace ^^;...i'll do it if anyones interested.

and i liked this eps. then again i always like the eps lol. i thought it was nice how kibum was more involved in the game this time =] and so hilarious when he snuck that money into his pocket haha.

Guest Loanie

i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a HQ version (335 megs) thats uploaded onto MU or sendspace ^^;...i'll do it if anyones interested.

and i liked this eps. then again i always like the eps lol. i thought it was nice how kibum was more involved in the game this time =] and so hilarious when he snuck that money into his pocket haha.

ooh...i'm interested in them if you're willing to do it. i'd be really grateful for them, & very thankful that you'd take the time do such a sweet thing for viewers of this show. i recently found this show & find all the boys so adorable & sweet. lol, it'd be really cool to get a better quality of the show to see their adorable faces.

Guest kisekied

Thanks VidelKM for the translations! <3<3

Lol. it was funny. I mean, they're all arguing in the nicest way around. Hehe.

AND x_lisaa.. OMG YES... ShiWon had this expressions for the fifth episode. the one when he walks into the apartment, and etc.. BUT FUNNY!!!

oh, random.. is your name lisa? haha. If yes... WE HAVE SAME NAME! haha.

EDIT/

OH AND.. I made this cap for my LJ before this. but yeah... am putting it up here. CAUSE it's so much fun.. annddd yes, I'm a DongHae fanatic so excuse the "toomuchdoseofDongHaeinthiscaps"

fh_05_evildonghae2.jpg

fh_05_evildonghae.jpg

fh_05_icecream2.jpg

fh_05_evildonghae3.jpg

fh_05_icecream.jpg

Guest gliu_stick

Mmmm, about these downloads for episode 5, is the HQ size only 350 mb? I swear the episode sizes were a lot larger before. My previous downloads (ep 1-4) were all 511-645 mb. o_o Is this 350mb one not the HQ version that's going to be subbed?

Ahhh, so confused. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me. =X

Guest x_lisaa

i love those caps.

&& kisekied yep, my name is lisa as well. hehe, we both have the same name. pretty neat dont you think? :)

Guest tokyollvogue

10,000 + props to han kyung's reaction when putting the ice down hee chul's shirt. that was the greatest "victory celebration" for a prank. :lol:

Guest SUNSHiiNE

hahaha this ep was so awesome :D

donghae is such a cutie.. haha nicolas cage puahaha

hankyung omgsh.. ahahahahh his celebration ahhahahah

cant wait till next week

Guest lyzi88

i was wondering whre the uploaders get the vid to upload onto clubox? like where do u record it from or do u get it from korean fans who tape the show (in korea) or is it on an LA korean channel i dunno of? thanks

Since Suju are so much love, even though there's only half of them in here, I compressed the MQ to this 160MB quality.. Hope it's fine to those who wanted LQ versions.

Thank you so very much for the LQ link for the non CB links (and those who have and will keep uploading LQ non CB links for us). I am getting desperate after reading pages and pages of the thread and seems that no one is uploading an LQ link. It's not that i'm (or maybe someone else who's depending on LQ link) are Lazy to learn CB, but i'm still on Dial-Up, so if i DL big files it'll take ages to complete. :(

SO, thank you so much! People are really into hankyung huh??.. ME TOO!! but after episode 4, i kinda missed Kang In too....can't wait to see him on this episode!

Guest elmmmo_

pwahah i rewatched this episode at least 4 times already!! i love the part where they read their poems heechul's was hilarious!!!!!!!!!! shiwon is such a sweetheart ^^ hangeng's was soo cute!!

i loved that part so much.. i tried translating it.... it was so hard.... i gave up haha

that's why you translators and subbers are soo awesome ^^ i appreciate all your hardwork!!!

pwahha i also liked their "skit" part.. the narrations are hilarious

heechulcrazy9vv.gif

lol i loved that part! heechul was going crazy shaving the ice pwahha

elvaaegyo1aq.gif

lol elva's aegyo is 비호감 XDXD

donghae7pv.gif

donghae is soo cute!

Guest vVAniVv

SO, thank you so much! People are really into hankyung huh??.. ME TOO!! but after episode 4, i kinda missed Kang In too....can't wait to see him on this episode!

HAHA, before watching SJ fullhouse for the first time, I didn't think much of Hankyung.

But after watching it, wah! He's like my favourite member from Super Junior. :D

Hankyung's so adroable XD!

Guest agiri

Eeessh. Hankyung is such a cutie. I've always liked him the best along w. Donghae. I must say, I picked the right guys. Hahah. Can't wait for next episode. SUNGMIN will be there. :D

Guest cyberkid1987

hello there... i can't download the subs for ep 1.. the link has expired.. can someone repost the link ? thanks...

Guest JinxKame

___ep4 is soO funny~hyukie&heechul so CUTE ^^ cnt wait till the subs finsh. epi5 is still DL << so slow atm -__-;;

__thankz for sharin

Archived