It's really touching...

Dong Hae is such a sweet kid to write such a letter to his hyung... :lol:

Kangin and Siwon kept making funny faces! Muahahahahaha! :w00t:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C-Jay`eZ

Hey how can you join them together? I have dl The HJspilt... and I can find out to Join them together... so how do you do it?

click on "join" and the browse the file and then find it...and click..."join"? :phew::phew:

Guest Azn_Angel_02

Can someone please reupload episode 9 and 10 in sendspace...for me...episode 9 doesn't work, as well as episode 10.

Guest ghea_w

hi guys.. i was just wondering if there will be hardsubbed video for episode 8,9,10,11,..?? if yes, when?? if no, why??

i've watch epsode 1 - 7 hardsubbed n i can't wait to watch the rest of it.. heuheuehua..

Guest silverwingz

hi guys.. i was just wondering if there will be hardsubbed video for episode 8,9,10,11,..?? if yes, when?? if no, why??

i've watch epsode 1 - 7 hardsubbed n i can't wait to watch the rest of it.. heuheuehua..

they are not out yet because the subs haven't been made by the SJ*FH team yet.. once they have been released.. i'll promptly hardsub the episode.. so don't worry!! i won't stop hardsubbing.. they're coming.. as soon as the subs are released! :sweatingbullets: like you.. i can't wait for the subs to be released either.. hehe.. but we have to be patient! :lol:

Guest ghea_w

they are not out yet because the subs haven't been made by the SJ*FH team yet.. once they have been released.. i'll promptly hardsub the episode.. so don't worry!! i won't stop hardsubbing.. they're coming.. as soon as the subs are released! :sweatingbullets: like you.. i can't wait for the subs to be released either.. hehe.. but we have to be patient! :lol:

aww ok then.. i'll be waiting (impatiently).. hueheuhue... thanks.. ^^

does anyone have super junior fullhouse episodes that are chinese subbed. i have the most recent ones but i really want to all the rest like ep. 1-5. the quality is like around 150mb. the quality is pretty good .i want the chinese subbed since i don't really like the really HQ episodes that are posted and its really big too. the only problem is that when i play subs with it, it has 2 green lines across the screen of it. if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please help me out

I don't get it...i thought eps.9 subs aren't out yet...

I downloaded these from someone on this thread

I don't have some previous ones, but I do have 9

that's why I asked if anyone had Chinese subs before because I wanted to understand some previous episodes

gosh.... i forgotten that saturday has already pass... i was forced to work this saturday because their was a sell going on in our store...... Cant wait tell next week....

Guest KOALASPYXD

hi i was wondering how many eps of full house came out already and subs i didnt check the thread for a while and im confused now >.<

Guest silverwingz

hi i was wondering how many eps of full house came out already and subs i didnt check the thread for a while and im confused now >.<

things that have been released..

Episodes = 11

Subs = 7 by SJ*FH team and 8 & 9 by luckyyou (which can only be found at her CB)

Hardsubbed Episodes = 7

Guest SophiaSan

So 11 episodes?

o.o;;

the 11th ep was HeeChul's birthday?

I really want Han Geng to speak cantonese

roflmao that would be so cute :D

oH YEAH!!

ep.11

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

i just noticed

HeeChul is wearing a shirt with ANya and Evas face on it