[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Storytime

I love when Siwon and Hankyung had their titanic scene! Siwon gave Hankyung a "Wth?!" look. This episode was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

- Edit

Did anyone notice the very last second of the video that Siwon looked like he was really pissed off at Hankyung? I wonder what happens .. :x

Guest x_lisaa

does anyone have another MU or YSI link for epi 10? the one i downloaded before doesnt have any sound and im getting so angry with it! someone please help!

Guest beauti_fulsecret

oh no! just got back from the mall.. guess im too late for the hq ysi link. oh well ill wait more. mucho gracias to the person who did upload it!

yesss i own this pageeeeeeeeee~

Guest heartdrops

is there another prank going on for ep. 11? seems like it i hope.

I think it's supposed to be a prank for Heechul.

Just my predictions XD

hey guys I was wonderin can u help me translate sumthing? hehe I'm not korean so I don't understand this part :blush: can sumbody translate the part where Donghae and Heechul was doing a skit? cuz their speakin in korean... hehe :P

but man this episode made me laugh so much haha :P

Guest Babygurl272

Just my predictions XD

thought so too. hes always playing pranks so I'm glad they are getting him back.

Guest sujujjang

nooooooooooooo i was waiting the whole day for the YSI link and i stepped out for like 3 hours and its gone -__- ugh but thanks to bAbO for uploading it.

is anyone nice & kind & GORGEOUS enough to download ep 10 in non-clubbox form? :)

please & thank you :D

Guest C-Jay`eZ

Just my predictions XD

I think so too! I think they pretend to be angry at him on his bd...and later throw him a surprise bd party. :lol::lol:

Guest C-Jay`eZ

i hope there is another link

you're willing to wait? I'll try to upload it in MEGA (gonna split them into 2 files)....gimme some hours....hahahahahahahah, my upload speed sux :tears::tears:

Guest sujujjang

I'm currently uploading on YouSendIt.

If anybody's willing to wait ... it'll take a little while. <_<

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!

ugh i just hope i don't miss it like last time :vicx:

Archived