im gonna dl eps 9 right now

but a few pages back, i think someone said theres subs for eps 9

is that tru?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *wenDzie^^*

not many pics are up for episode 9 right?

ill just put what i have

1153592705fullhouse0011lz5.jpg 1153592705fullhouse0010bo6.jpg

1153592705fullhouse00085sp9.jpg 1153592705fullhouse0009nr2.jpg

1153592705fullhouse0007lq1.jpg

Kangin gets to be last (save the best for last), just coz he's special in this episode

hehehe

credits to sjbluecn

Guest babybakchoy

LOL the people at the pub didn't look friendly at all

do they work here? or travellers too?

(i didn't rewatch) but...that guy across from the blond girl looks like the guy from the bookstore o.O

hahaha kangin and patting his tummy

so cuteeee

Guest kimchibabygurl

i wonder if my post got missing or something because i can't seem to find it. anyway i'll ask again, anyone know the chinese version of the "mun gung hwa" game they played during super junior full house? i couldn't catch what was han kyung saying. really wish to know.. i've never played the chinese version before.. only played "a-e-i-o-u" but the game is still the same..

Guest x_lisaa

i cant wait til see the suju boys in action again, is anya and eva still with them? last time i heard they were, wow...i think it's been over a month already?

ah this week's episode was funny and great like usual.

I love how they had to go up to strangers and start talking. and the missions at the beginning were so funny! It's so funny how heechul and hyukjae got a childrens read-along book and then hyukjae was like "We so genius!" and then donghae was so cute in the coffee shop and the girls gave them the free coffees. xD and the remake of the U MV was so fun and and and I can go on forever but won't :x

I can't wait for next weeks episode. ^^

anyways here's a link to the HQ file [401MB], if anyone wants to download! (:

[YSI] HQ Super Junior Full House EP.9

Guest tklovex3

wow thank you mis5.veE for the HQ dl!! i've been searching for days for one.. even tried clubbox out of desperation but that thing hasn't worked for me since day one. hahaha

Guest fashionistaquarius

Hehehehe, I know its been awhile since episode 5 has been out...But I was really wondering if someone could upload an episode 5 that's less than 98MB!!! :unsure:

Guest juliee

The U remake was hilarious =) It was adorable how Kibum and Dong Hae felt awkward when they sang their part

Hehehehe, I know its been awhile since episode 5 has been out...But I was really wondering if someone could upload an episode 5 that's less than 98MB!!!

You can probably find one under 98MB in someone's clubbox. I saw it somewhere but I forget exactly where...maybe sylver or creidesca's clubbox

Guest __JBM*

^ look through the thread for them :x.

i'd help but i dont know what versions you need.

anyway, this episode was fun ^^! i can't wait til the next one.

Guest kjinn

i like every episodes. It has a mission for a week but i like 'english village' most. can't waitin for next epi. [heechul's b'day] preview is so funny when suju wears heechul's mask and act like him. :D

Archived