[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest x__kiseki

^ yes should be,

this thread is called SUJU FULL HOUSE, not anya's full house

anyways .. im totally loving this show, both the guys and the girls.

they're just too halirous

kibum, siwon, donghae.. just gotta love them more and more ^^

hahahaha and i love their hair!! they all have such hot hair!!!

cant wait for tonights show..!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aymei

So yeah to change the topic

This episode thats coming out tomorrow/tonight sounds like a lot of fun they look like theyre at a bar or what not, & making a mock MV ahh how kawaii <3

Guest ladyjupiter

ahh how kawaii <3

Haha I love how we/I always use japanese words to describe Korean boys... :phew:

Ahh i want to watch it live...too bad i don't know how to sign up...

I guess I just have to wait :tears:

I love seeing them in casual clothes and casual hair ^_______^ The straight hair makes me smile. So..natural! :D

Guest x_lisaa

hm interesting. okay so on a lighter note, i cant wait for the next episode and i can't wait til the new subs come out.

also, i notice that a lot of the soompi posts has been deleted and its annoying me.

Guest psychoanalyst

^ i kno ! oh my gosh >.< why are they doing this ? and it seems like MY posts are the ones that are deleted in each thread that i go in >________<

ANYHOO ... those of you who speak korean .. i envy you guys so much ... you guys can just watch the show every weekend *pouts*

EDIT: and IF they`re deleting posts .... how come they don`t go around and search for the inactive threads and get rid of them ? if that`s not possible then i`m sorry to sounds presumptuous ... but of the 56 or so pages in the k-dramas & movies section ... i see a lot of threads that are either dead or stupid and should just be removed >.< sorry if i sounded harsh ? i can`t think of any other way to word my opinions

Guest snaeha_dalis13

Hi, first time posting in this thread.

I love this show, it made me like Super junior more, and certain members more too, actually. But I'd like to see the other SUJU guys interacting with Anya and Eva too.

The show is hilarious! It will be sad when it ends.

Ah, and thank you thank you sooo much to the subbers. Great job doing this every week!!

psychoanalyst: They aren't deleting posts. Did you read the notice about database problems?

Guest Storytime

I totally agree - they have such hot hairstyles. If only all guys could pull of that look. :phew: I don't mind Anya and Eva actually. For one, they're not the usual screaming fangirls and they actually treat SuJu as a bunch of normal boys. This show only made me adore SuJu more. <3

I really wish I understood Korean. Then I wouldn't have to rely on subs. <_< But a great big thanks to the wonderful subbers! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Guest girl115

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this show....kibum is talkless..he dont talk much..and heechul is really funny..he always joking around and make everybody laugh..cant wait for the next episode

Guest sungified

that's my opinion too. I don't like SuJu pay much attention on her. I prefer Eva so wish they care more about her, she's so kind and pretty.

KangIn pays Eva a lot of attention. XD He's just soo cute around her, and when he said to erase all of the other members and remember him. xD puhahaha, I was cracking up. Cute cute! <3

Can't wait until the next episode!

Guest tiffany_v

yeah i think that too, Kangin seems pay much more attentions to Eva, I remember he once said "I like Eva better than Anya" in eps 2 wen they were having breakfast.

Guest mintiful

can someone upload the lq sub for ep. 6? i couldnt find it since some of the pages are gone.. thank you!! ;)

Guest x kisekiboshi

OMG, thanks sooo much for the episode and the subs. You're the besttt. :]

And people don't bash me and I don't wanna offend anyone (i'm gonna seem hypocritical), but everyone, let's just drop the subject of Anya. Let's just enjoy the boys being silly and cute. :)

Thanks again for the episode and the subs. <3

edit: luckyyou- I was just wondering...is this episode MQ or HQ? :D

Archived