Mizushima Hiro And Ayaka Married (presscon Photos On P.5 )

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elianna

The fangirl inside me is throwing temper tantrum but wishing them happiness at the same time ... they look very good together

Guest Daiquiri

Mizushima explained, "She is indispensable to me. I thought, if I let go of her, I'll regret it my entire life."

How sweet, very poetic. You know the first time I saw Ayaka I didn't expect someone so small could have such a powerful voice. Congrats to both of them.

Guest lostieee

HE'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE J-DORAMA IKEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE RIGHT NOW, I SHALL GO CRY A RIVER RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CAN CALM AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll still support him :)

Guest pandoras0nymph

why are couples now getting married all of a sudden??? well at least they still believe in marriage, but i think they shouldve waited..

but anyways, if ayaka has basedow's disease then i understand hiro's reason why he married her. anyhow we had a discussion about thyroid diseases during our endocrine system lecture. and having a triad of diseases is not a joke.

A disorder characterized by a triad of hyperthyroidism, goiter, and exophthalmos (bulging eyeballs). The symptoms include cardiac arrhythmias, increased pulse rate, weight loss in the presence of increased appetite, intolerance to heat, elevated basal metabolism rate, profuse sweating, apprehension, weakness, elevated protein-bound iodine level, tremor, diarrhoea, vomiting, eyelid retraction, and stare. Goitres are more prevalent in fresh water and lake countries and less so on the seacoast, due to the lack of iodine in fresh water.

Etiology unknown, but may be related to malfunction of the immune system. Female dominance, ratio 4: 1; onset in third or fifth decade of life.

i think it was sweet of hiro... if she has basedow's she will have exophthalmos or bulging of the eyes...not a good sight indeed but i think he really loved her and decided to stand by her.

I hope Ayaka gets better!

So did Hiro marry Ayaka because he was worried for her disease? But he does love her, right?

EDIT: ElectroHime...relax! Don't get so offended. This is something I have heard from people who live in Japan and went through marriage themselves. They just told me things like of men still going to hostess clubs when they are married and what not. I AM NOT saying that people in Japan don't fall in love and get married, because I'm sure they do.

But this was shocking because it was so quick and I guess here in America, we are told to get know someone by dating them for a while and then getting married. So it is just a matter of different cultures, but it's cool.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i admit im going to cry in my pillow tonight T_T

but if he love the girl, he love her ... i hope they hav a happy marriage

Guest emc123

aw shucks T.T

i didn't even know he had a gf.

it's so sudden! i feel a little cheated on...

*cries a little

Guest grey_ic3.

Whoa that is shocking. Not as much as Miyavi and melody. though. Wishing Ayaka the best of luck and its funny how she did the theme for Hiros dorama Zettai Kareshi.

Guest Aestas

wow, Ayaka is so young... she's younger than me! i always thought she was a couple years older.

congrats to the couple. i hope Ayaka will live a long and healthy life.

Archived