[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .dcpro02

Nope, that's Nonstop 5. He was a character for couple months or so. Some other members were Tablo, Goo Hye Sung, Park Jin Woo, Lee Jung, etc. You can find some episodes @ http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

It's Nonstop 5, not Rainbow Romance.

wow thnks :D u replied to my post again lols thnks for helping me out :) o oks den so its nn5 ? hrms i didn't kno cos i jus stopped dl nn5 after a while ahaha oks den kools i'll jus dl some from iyagi's THNKS again :sweatingbullets:

cyass

Guest luckyyou

does anyone know where I can get '3 Guy 3 Girls' sitcom? It featured, Song Seung Hoon, Lee Eui Jung, Shin dong yub,Jenny,Gini etc.

It was aired during the 90s. 1996-1999. It was on MBC. Anyone know what cb I can get it in? I know it's old.. but I'm hoping to find it and watch them again. I miss it. Thanks in advance if anyone would post it up or pm me and let me know! I'll appreciate it! <3 It doesn't have to be HQ. And no subs needed.

That sitcom is REALLY hard to find and I'm questioning if there's even files of it on Clubboxes. I've searched many many times and came back with no result. So I'm guessing it's way too old. I guess the best way is to relive it through memories and I have so much of 'em. :) sigh.

(if osmeone magically finds some, please share)

Guest lunalie

Do you want it to be LQ/MQ/HQ?

-What's the name of the file?

-What's the date of the file? What program was it on (if applicable)?

-Who's in it?

-Is it a movie? drama? mv? performance? news clip? something else?

i don't really understand the ban thing, but if this request is viable:

could i please request my sassy girl in HQ. it was released in 2001, i know it's old, but i can't find my copy T_T it's jeon ji hyun and cha tae hyun.

Does anyone have:

[Drama 1991] Eyes Of Dawn 여명의 눈동자, Chae Si-ra,Park Sang-won,Choi Jae-seung

Novasun CB has it but she either closed her CB or it's for exclusive membership only.

If you have it, could you please PM me the link?

Thank you so much.

Guest koizumi86218

I requesting for Battle Shinhwa Episodes

-LQ/MQ/HQ any is fine

-Battle Shinhwa Episode 1-27 and final (want subtitles but would take ones without too)

-Mnet

-Shinhwa and Battle Shinhwa contestants

-show

If someone can help me out... that would be awesome!

Does anyone have the high quality verison of the 2006 Korean movie "Kang Juk" 강적?

oh.. check naynay123

it is known as Les Formidables.

Movie file is under > KMovies > New (2005~ 2006) > (try to look for the movie)

Guest soonjap

Does anyone know where I can download LQ versions of Entertainment News shows - in particular, MBC's Section TV and SBS's Entertainment News? You can either PM me or I will check back here for updates. Thank you so much in advance!

Archived