[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest nGk2M

anyone have the big bang documentaries?

i believe 4 episodes have come out so far.

i really want to see it but i don't know where to find it. i'm guessing someone must have it in their clubox

thanks in advanced

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F2TSweetS

okay I'm looking for this one drama that is pretty old but I'll really

want to see again! It's called, 'Star in My Heart' aka Byulin nae- gasuem eh.. It came out in 1997

and is with Ahn-Jae-Wook and Choi-Jin-Shil..and Cha-in-pyo..

anyone know where I can d/l this drama from a cb? It can be any type

of quality that can be watched.. prefer MQ or LQ is fine. I doubt that there is HQ but if there is I'll love that too!

Thanks in advance if someone can share the link!! I'll really appreciate it!! <3

=====

edit:: REQUEST FULLFILLED! THANK YOU KHJ! ^^

anyone know where can I find "Smile Again" Episode 15 JJAN version...because the subber made the subtitle sync in that version.

all I can find is gaist version, sylver already erase jjan version from her clubbox.

Guest Illest

Does anybody know where to find kim Ki Duk's "The Bow"? I've tried naynay123's clubbox, but sadly, no results. Shame, why is it so hard to find Kim Ki Duk's films?

Guest babietinhyeu

does anybody know where i can find 350 mb episodes version of Wedding starring Jang Nara and Ryu Shi Won? Thanks

Hi there

Star In My Heart can be found at posole's clubbox. The URL is http://clubbox.co.kr/posole. The series is in HQ and has English soft subs. If you want a hardsubbed version, you can look for it at http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes.

Hope this helps!

okay I'm looking for this one drama that is pretty old but I'll really

want to see again! It's called, 'Star in My Heart' aka Byulin nae- gasuem eh.. It came out in 1997

and is with Ahn-Jae-Wook and Choi-Jin-Shil..and Cha-in-pyo..

anyone know where I can d/l this drama from a cb? It can be any type

of quality that can be watched.. prefer MQ or LQ is fine. I doubt that there is HQ but if there is I'll love that too!

Thanks in advance if someone can share the link!! I'll really appreciate it!! <3

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

-HQ

-Love Letter Season 2.

-Loveletter 11-12 .(Two epsiodes)

07.02.05 & 07.09.05

-It's been over a year since this one came out ; so im wondering if someone had this.

THank you =)

Guest sparklinghugs

hi. i know that mandyquyen has the big bang documentary in her clubbox, but does neone have that in hq??? thanks a lot~

Guest aspoine

does anyone have MQ/HQ "Ruler of Your Own World/네 멋대로 해라" (2002, MBC drama)?

i've heard so many great things and would really love to watch this if anyone has it!

thank you so much in advance!

Guest juliee

Could someone please upload Rainbow Romance ep. 98, 100, 101, 102, 104, 105, and 106? I'd deeply appreciate it. :lol:

creidesca, wackycashew, and sylver have these episodes on their clubboxes but when I tried downloading, none of them worked. i managed to download episode 99 from creidesca's clubbox but that was the best result I got.

Guest Crazy_Ramyun

Hi :) requesting Super rookie: the new employee series (MBC).Some of the downloads on naynay123 wont work for me, any other sources would be great please thx :D

Guest ravennight

I'm seaching for the following:

Princess Lulu 01-20 MQ - 350MB

I've found the HQ 700 MB size in CBs, as well as torrents for those, but unfortunately my hard drive wouldn't survive that, nor probably my bandwidth, and no torrents seem to be around for the 350 MB eps :tears:

I've wandered over here from d-addicts in hopes someone might be able to point me to them.

Thanks to all who work so hard with clubboxes!

Guest sparklinghugs

my own request: YG Family 10th Anniversary Concert!!! ^^ i don't know if it's out yet or not though ....

Requesting: Over the Rainbow drama

u can find that in almost every clubbox now, here's some:

clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

clubbox.co.kr/shadowpace

Hi :) requesting Super rookie: the new employee series (MBC).Some of the downloads on naynay123 wont work for me, any other sources would be great please thx :D

clubbox.co.kr/japanese under Korean Drama 700mb

Archived