[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest ladygurl

does anyone have HELLO BROTHER in their clubbox? the 2 CD version? pls pm me 'cus i might not be able to catch up on this thread. thanks :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brisemarine

I'm looking for two movies: Il Mare and My Girl and I where can I find them?

thanks ^_^

but how long does it take to download one ep of a drama? :unsure:

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Looking for a performance of 'Korae Sanyang' by Maya, she performed it at the 2005 sbs gayo daesang.. please and thankyous! ** HQ PLEASE!

Guest luvelyasian

does anyone have the 2002 World Cup soccer games where Korea played? HQ please ^^

and also if possible, other recent korea soccer games (against other nations) besides the three 2006 world cup games, cuz i saw those.... it sucks so much that korea lost to switzerland :( :(

Guest luckyyou

I'm looking for two movies: Il Mare and My Girl and I where can I find them?

thanks ^_^

but how long does it take to download one ep of a drama? :unsure:

both movies are available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

you can look for them in K-MOVIES, but if you want, here's the title so you can search for it

시월애 [il Mare] (2000) - Jeon Ji Hyun & Lee Jae Jung

파랑주의보 [My Girl and I] (2005) - Cha Tae Hyun & Song Hye Kyo

and dling a drama depends on how fast your connection is. and also there's HQ versions and MQ versions.

does anyone have the 2002 World Cup soccer games where Korea played? HQ please ^^

and also if possible, other recent korea soccer games (against other nations) besides the three 2006 world cup games, cuz i saw those.... it sucks so much that korea lost to switzerland :( :(

i have 1 game. (i had two games, but one got deleted or i deleted it after a lot of people didn't dl it (this was before the world cup))

SPECIALS SHOWS > 2002 World Cup

2002 FIFA World Cup - Game 3 - Korea vs. Portugal - 1st Half

2002 FIFA World Cup - Game 3 - Korea vs. Portugal - 2nd Half

Guest adikkeluangman

Does anyone have:

060613 Big Concert

060615 TRL Seoul

060616 KM Show Music Tank

060617 Request

Artist participant: Kim TaeWoo and SuHo.

I think all this not in SBS, MBC, KBS station maybe on M.net or KMTV or MTV. I have looks at the thread only got some gasoo.

Guest brisemarine

both movies are available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

you can look for them in K-MOVIES, but if you want, here's the title so you can search for it

시월애 [il Mare] (2000) - Jeon Ji Hyun & Lee Jae Jung

파랑주의보 [My Girl and I] (2005) - Cha Tae Hyun & Song Hye Kyo

and dling a drama depends on how fast your connection is. and also there's HQ versions and MQ versions.

thanks for the info and for the link ^_^

Guest n!kk!

Does anyone know where I can find Happy Shares Company-Manwon Happiness (the very very old episodes-back ep.1)? Could be a Korean clubbox and I have an account so as long as membership is open, it'll be great. Thanks.

does anyone have the soccer game:

<b>korea vs. switzerland?? </b>

just a clubbox that doesnt need id. ^_^' thanks..

Guest shyda

hye.. i want request 2002 drama 'We are Dating Now' starring Chae Rim and So Ji Sub, HQ/MQ, from epsd 8 until 16. I find episode 1 until 7 in Japaneseguy clubbox in HQ but for episode 8 - 16 in LQ..so i hope somebody will share with me... :rolleyes:

Guest kahel

does anyone one kim dong ryul's show two weeks ago/ I think soulstar was there. ;__; I really wanna see.

thanks.

Guest lorac

In order to complete the Only You subtitle project I need to d/l 350 MB versions of episodes 15 and 16. I've done a search for the MQ files in the usual places, but have not found them yet. I also find that I must register with some CBs before I can search. If you have the MQ ONLY YOU files in your CB, please let me know. I'll be ever so grateful... as will those waiting for the MQ subtitles.

Guest luvelyasian

SPECIALS SHOWS > 2002 World Cup

2002 FIFA World Cup - Game 3 - Korea vs. Portugal - 1st Half

2002 FIFA World Cup - Game 3 - Korea vs. Portugal - 2nd Half

thanks so much for this :P would you happen to remember where you got this? hopefully a clubbox?

it's so hard to find files from four years ago

but i can't dl from your clubbox unfortunately because i can't become a member :(

i'll make my request again if possible:

HQ 2002 Worldcup games where South Korea played?

thanks soo much :sweatingbullets:

Guest rinimeatballs

hey everyone

im looking for 2 korean movies that came out this year. im not sure if they are out on clubbox yet so ill just ask anyways

im looking for MR. wacky and my scary girl

i get the feeling mr.wacky isnt out yet cause i think it was released in the movies last month.

if these movies are out it doesnt matter if its one disk or two.. but one is better and i have a club box pw

thanks soo very much

Guest luckyyou

thanks so much for this :P would you happen to remember where you got this? hopefully a clubbox?

it's so hard to find files from four years ago

but i can't dl from your clubbox unfortunately because i can't become a member :(

i'll make my request again if possible:

HQ 2002 Worldcup games where South Korea played?

thanks soo much :sweatingbullets:

most clubboxes require an id now. you should just register and create an id. it's not hard to do so.

Guest gumi chan

I was wondering if there was a box anywhere that has The Green Mile? Tom Hanks and all that good stuff ;_;

I looked in kdw's since that's my main movie source but they had no movies made in 1990-1999 there ._.!

Please tell me here or through PM if you know where I can find this.

Guest spatches

Sorry for the trouble!

Am looking for clubboxes which has FC Shootdori episodes from Ep1 with chinese/ english subs!

Quality preferably MQ-HQ! As long as it is big and clear!

Thanks alot, sorry for the trouble!~

FC SHOOTDORI XD!!!~

Archived